Posted: 05 May 2007 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gorgeous_Rosa

Clapcongo bongo rukhayaClap 
awwwwww.....
u
deserves
it....EmbarrassedTongue Thanx

it's grilling time....LOLLOLWink lol

1. What does your name mean? Rukhaya is the name of the daughter of our prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

2. Do you have a nickname? What is it, and where did you get it? Well mostly I'm called Rukhaya but sometimes my friends call be Rukkie just for short.
3. What do you look like? (Include height, weight, hair, eyes, skin, apparent age, and distinguishing features) I don't know my exact weight but I'm the right weight, my height is about 5 ft 2", I have long, straight and dark brown hair. I have big brown eyes and I'm not dark neither really fair. I am 15 years old. I smile a lot Smile 
4. How do you dress most of the time? Asian clothes
5. How do you "dress up?" I just wear what I feel like and think looks good
6. How do you "dress down?" Never have really
7. What do you wear when you go to sleep? Pyjamas
8. Do you wear any jewelry? I wear a watch all the time... I buy one really nice one every year. Also, my Dad gifted me a beautiful white gold ring on my last birthday and I wear that all the time.
9. In your opinion, what is your best feature? Probably my eyes and my smile... well that's people compliment
10. What's your real birth date? 22/09/1991
11. Where do you live? Describe it: Is it messy, neat, avant-garde, sparse, etc.? I live in the city of Birmingham which is the second city after London in the UK. I think it's gr8!!!
12. What one word best describes you? Friendly

name 5 friends u really like on IF:

ur loyal friend is:

ur silliest friend is:

ur weirdest friend is:

ur sensitive friend is:

ur kind and caring friend is:

I'm gonna say everyone as I haven't been on IF long enough to name some friends apart form a couple or so Big smile

answer these q's now

have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!! u 2

cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Big smileBig smile Take care

Edited by rukhaya - 05 May 2007 at 2:25am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Member of the Week*~ (Page 3)" in Forum Games forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gorgeous_Rosa

IF-Rockerz

Gorgeous_Rosa

Posted: 06 May 2007 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rukhaya

awwwwww.....
u
deserves

1. What does your name mean? Rukhaya is the name of the daughter of our prophet Muhammad (PBUH)

2. Do you have a nickname? What is it, and where did you get it? Well mostly I'm called Rukhaya but sometimes my friends call be Rukkie just for short.
3. What do you look like? (Include height, weight, hair, eyes, skin, apparent age, and distinguishing features) I don't know my exact weight but I'm the right weight, my height is about 5 ft 2", I have long, straight and dark brown hair. I have big brown eyes and I'm not dark neither really fair. I am 15 years old. I smile a lot Smile 
8. Do you wear any jewelry? I wear a watch all the time... I buy one really nice one every year. Also, my Dad gifted me a beautiful white gold ring on my last birthday and I wear that all the time.
9. In your opinion, what is your best feature? Probably my eyes and my smile... well that's people compliment
11. Where do you live? Describe it: Is it messy, neat, avant-garde, sparse, etc.? I live in the city of Birmingham which is the second city after London in the UK. I think it's gr8!!!

ur loyal friend is:

ur silliest friend is:

ur weirdest friend is:

ur sensitive friend is:

I'm gonna say everyone as I haven't been on IF long enough to name some friends apart form a couple or so Big smile

answer these q's now

awww....thanx rukhaya...for answering ma questions ...LOLLOLWink
loved all........
have fun...lolEmbarrassedTongue

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 06 May 2007 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rukhaya

awwwwww.....
u
deserves

ur loyal friend is:

ur silliest friend is:

ur weirdest friend is:

ur sensitive friend is:

answer these q's now

awww....thanx rukhaya...for answering ma questions ...LOLLOLWink No problem
loved all........ Thanx
have fun...lolEmbarrassedTongue u 2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top