Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TINK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
hhhhmmmmm 😕 😕 ...u have been busy yaar 😊 😊 .....it seems a like a gud thought 👏 👏 👏 ....i get wht ur trying to say....at the graveyard...when voldermort comes bck ...and that whole thing wormtail did 😡 😡 .......nice idea yaar 👏 👏 ....anythng is possiable 😃 😃
ishu124 thumbnail
im plain old confused. it doesnt make sense. can anybody want to pm me and explain this..??? confused. Edited by ishu124 - 16 years ago
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snape

harry's mother died and have harry a protection of love which runs in his blood. since voldemort used happy's blood, so he too is protected by happy's mother's bond. which is an absurd idea. and for this i can not agree with the wormtail's bond transferring to voldy theory

but dat protectionwil end at d mo wen harry bcums 17.....n voldy is already 17...den if he had ne protection like dat its already finishd...
Snape thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well, voldy will never become 17 anymore :p
kritical_kritix thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snape

well, voldy will never become 17 anymore :p

lolz.....that's true😆😆

one ques more too arises, y was peter chosen in griffindor than in slitherin??? he's been working for voldy an' has become a death eater. a griffindor is brave an' fights till death, then how did he fall into this???

albusdumbledore thumbnail
hi lrl_rocks,

nice thoughts but a bit misguided..... the life debt is I think between Harry the entity (i.e. his soul) and Peter the entity.... not in their body. it is not a bit like lily's protection (if thatz what you're hinting at)...that she gave to harry..... that it would and should reside in the blood and skin.....

regards,

tejas