Oh No! Why didnt we see this before

edward_cullen thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Its just what i think frnds.

See , in the 3rd book Harry stops Lupin and sirius from killing Wormtail (to be precise ,Peter Pettigrew)so Peter has to pay a debt to harry .So this bond resides in the blood and flesh of Peter . In the next year when he donates his flesh to bring Voldemort back so dont u think Voldemort has to indirectly pay debt to harry .

Plz comment   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice idea! πŸ˜‰ Hadn't thought of that!
It would be quite interesting if that happened!

Or maybe Jo will go around that one and say that the spell resides in Pettigrew's soul or something...

Anyways...can't wait to read about what Pettigrews debt will entail!
nachindi_chesey thumbnail
hmm.. interesting... doesnt dumbledore say at the end of the third book that voldemort wouldnt want someone in his service that was indebted to harry? but he still enlists wormtail's help after that... does voldy not know about harry letting wormtail live? (as in did wormtail not tell him that?)

maybe once voldy finds out, he will either kill wormtail or force him to leave, or maybe wormtail will double-cross voldy like he once did to harry's parents....

oo or like lrl_rocks first said, since voldy has wormtail's flesh in him, and is indebted to wormtail, he wont be able to really harm him, which might be an advantage to harry......

=D
ammmu thumbnail
Wow, that's pretty interesting, had not thought of that..!! 😊 If that were to happen... hmm, I doutb that Voldy will have to pay some kind of debt.. but wait, no, he may do so but in his own way, which God knows how he will do it... but it'll be interesting to see if that happens in the 7th book!!
sareeta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ammmu

Wow, that's pretty interesting, had not thought of that..!! 😊 If that were to happen... hmm, I doutb that Voldy will have to pay some kind of debt.. but wait, no, he may do so but in his own way, which God knows how he will do it... but it'll be interesting to see if that happens in the 7th book!!

Exactly my thoughts Ammmu! That was a really interesting point... Would love to see something happen like that in the last book and also someone point earlier in the post , wormtail may actually double cross Voldy himself ... and that would be a blow to Voldy himself... although...I wonder, how much damage it would do to Voldermort...hmmm!! 😊

Mini786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm that is a pretty interesting thing..
But if voldy does pay debt to harry, what will harry make him do?
maybe ask him where a horaux is?
And if voldermont says no, wont he just die, but he cant because he has horouxes..
Ahh so confused..
:D

-Mahak-
griffy.fz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i have mentione dthe same thing b4 peter is gonna save harry in some way
its a magical bond
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lrl_rocks

Its just what i think frnds.

See , in the 3rd book Harry stops Lupin and sirius from killing Wormtail (to be precise ,Peter Pettigrew)so Peter has to pay a debt to harry .So this bond resides in the blood and flesh of Peter . In the next year when he donates his flesh to bring Voldemort back so dont u think Voldemort has to indirectly pay debt to harry .

Plz comment   

hey quite interestin topic...nvr thought of disπŸ˜•
cool_pooja thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Nah i highly doubt. Its wormtail who has to pay the debt to Harry since Harry saved his life. 😊
Snape thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
harry's mother died and have harry a protection of love which runs in his blood. since voldemort used happy's blood, so he too is protected by happy's mother's bond. which is an absurd idea. and for this i can not agree with the wormtail's bond transferring to voldy theory