Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

edward_cullen

edward_cullen

Posted: 29 April 2007 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Its just what i think frnds.

See , in the 3rd book Harry stops Lupin and sirius from killing Wormtail (to be precise ,Peter Pettigrew)so Peter has to pay a debt to harry .So this bond resides in the blood and flesh of Peter . In the next year when he donates his flesh to bring Voldemort back so dont u think Voldemort has to indirectly pay debt to harry .

Plz comment   

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Oh No! Why didnt we see this before" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Posted: 29 April 2007 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Nice idea! Wink Hadn't thought of that!
It would be quite interesting if that happened!

Or maybe Jo will go around that one and say that the spell resides in Pettigrew's soul or something...

Anyways...can't wait to read about what Pettigrews debt will entail!

nachindi_chesey

Groupbie

nachindi_chesey

Posted: 29 April 2007 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
hmm.. interesting... doesnt dumbledore say at the end of the third book that voldemort wouldnt want someone in his service that was indebted to harry? but he still enlists wormtail's help after that... does voldy not know about harry letting wormtail live? (as in did wormtail not tell him that?)

maybe once voldy finds out, he will either kill wormtail or force him to leave, or maybe wormtail will double-cross voldy like he once did to harry's parents....

oo or like lrl_rocks first said, since voldy has wormtail's flesh in him, and is indebted to wormtail, he wont be able to really harm him, which might be an advantage to harry......

=D

ammmu

IF-Veteran Member

ammmu

Posted: 29 April 2007 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Wow, that's pretty interesting, had not thought of that..!! Smile If that were to happen... hmm, I doutb that Voldy will have to pay some kind of debt.. but wait, no, he may do so but in his own way, which God knows how he will do it... but it'll be interesting to see if that happens in the 7th book!!

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 29 April 2007 at 2:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ammmu

Wow, that's pretty interesting, had not thought of that..!! Smile If that were to happen... hmm, I doutb that Voldy will have to pay some kind of debt.. but wait, no, he may do so but in his own way, which God knows how he will do it... but it'll be interesting to see if that happens in the 7th book!!

Exactly my thoughts Ammmu! That was a really interesting point... Would love to see something happen like that in the last book and also someone point earlier in the post , wormtail may actually double cross Voldy himself ... and that would be a blow to Voldy himself... although...I wonder, how much damage it would do to Voldermort...hmmm!! Smile

Mini786

IF-Dazzler

Mini786

Posted: 29 April 2007 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Hmmm that is a pretty interesting thing..
But if voldy does pay debt to harry, what will harry make him do?
maybe ask him where a horaux is?
And if voldermont says no, wont he just die, but he cant because he has horouxes..
Ahh so confused..
:D

-Mahak-

griffy.fz

IF-Rockerz

griffy.fz

Friendship Animated Sig. Winner

Posted: 29 April 2007 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
i have mentione dthe same thing b4 peter is gonna save harry in some way
its a magical bond

tukz_REmix

IF-Rockerz

tukz_REmix

Posted: 30 April 2007 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lrl_rocks

Its just what i think frnds.

See , in the 3rd book Harry stops Lupin and sirius from killing Wormtail (to be precise ,Peter Pettigrew)so Peter has to pay a debt to harry .So this bond resides in the blood and flesh of Peter . In the next year when he donates his flesh to bring Voldemort back so dont u think Voldemort has to indirectly pay debt to harry .

Plz comment   
hey quite interestin topic...nvr thought of disConfusedOuch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top