Remix

thakur and princess

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

reema_19

Goldie

reema_19

Posted: 27 July 2005 at 7:21am | IP Logged

ya i thin today's episode  ranveer sees the pendent which he gave to tia long time back . and then he will realize that tia loves him now also.

then i think yuvi and ashi will break up and tia and thakur will again date each other

iam waiting for that episode to come sooooooooooooooonnnnnnnn.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "thakur and princess" in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 27 July 2005 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Hey come on now...don't be so mean over yuvi and ashi...u r saying dat u want their break-upCry...even i want tia and ranveer to start seeing each other again but at d same time i don't want yuvi and ashi break-up...they look so cute together...Wink

priyankap

IF-Rockerz

priyankap

Posted: 27 July 2005 at 11:49am | IP Logged

Hey come on now...don't be so mean over yuvi and ashi...u r saying dat u want their break-upCry...even i want tia and ranveer to start seeing each other again but at d same time i don't want yuvi and ashi break-up...they look so cute together...Wink

i agree

hunkashish

hunkashish

Posted: 27 July 2005 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

totally agree.... uv and ashi look as much good together as tia and ranvir....

so lets wait when our dream pairs come together

god bless

tia_dprincess

tia_dprincess

Posted: 28 July 2005 at 8:47am | IP Logged
does anyone know watz gonna be on remix for the next week..............................is there any site which tells u wat wud happen in the future............................if therez sumthin like tht....................do temme plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top