Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gaurav Chopraa aka The Prince FanClub 2!! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 149

jojo_100

Goldie

jojo_100

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 7:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by superbike

Jojo ....you always claimed that Guarav is the only one who is responding to fan mails and visiting fan club quite often...(59 posts so far)... Ya Thats a good figure as compared to that Mottu...Tongue....But if you check LRL forum.. they have created a separate sticky topic... stating " Post messages from stars here..." and there is an endless list of replies from all the LRL actors.... Smile

haan Teena i was wrong ,ke gavrau is the only actor who is responding to his fans Wink .. mujhe to pata hi nahi tha ke rajiv & his cadets write such long and lovely msg Smile

Edited by jojo_100 - 02 May 2007 at 7:10am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav Chopraa aka The Prince FanClub 2!! (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

superbike

Goldie

superbike

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by annie7

hi every1.. its been a long time that i have come to this fan club was very ill. but now i m back........... n the change i c is very...... i dunno - disturbing . u being "fans" of gaurav chopra r talking about him in such fashion? i m no die hard fan of his but the ppl i adore i dont talk about them like this.. if we make fun of our favorites then who will stand up 4 them... if he is not visiting then i m sure he must b busy he has been very much in touch as far as i have seen....and also if its so easy to swithch loyalties then.......... well i dont want to comment on, this its a fan club made by u guys n u know best......... sorry guys if i have said things which has hurt u . just thought i should share.....

Hey Annie... Take it easy.. you know "Idle mind is devil's workshop.." and me and Shvetal are none less than devils even if we are very busy...Smile... and everything written here is not to offend him in anyway.... I second Shvetal..Let him come on screen once... and then we will have no other work but to adore him for every single move, breath, blink , dialogue ......About switching loyalties... well ... we have always been a fan of Amitabh Bachchan...(even before we were born...I think)... then for last 5-6 months... we found another person and we decided that we shud be his fan...i.e.Gaurav Chopraa... Now you tell us what do we do if this man himself is Amitabh Bachchan's fan... Big smile... So you never know tomorrow we can be a fan of somebody else... but that does not mean we will stop admiring Gaurav for his good work.... I think there is no harm in admiring anybody for his talent... Now.. in this process if I end up being a fan of 10 actors..I dun mind...Smile

Edited by superbike - 02 May 2007 at 7:21am

superbike

Goldie

superbike

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jojo_100

abhi tak to koi rajiv ka fan  nahi hai ,lekin agay ka nahi pata Wink

LOLLOLLOL..... haan Jojo Kal kisne dekha hai.... WinkLOLLOL...

"Hum hain is pal yahan, kal na jaane kahan...."LOLLOL

Read: Yahan as "GC fan club".... Kahan..." could be any other fan club"Wink

jojo_100

Goldie

jojo_100

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 7:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by annie7

hi every1.. its been a long time that i have come to this fan club was very ill. but now i m back........... n the change i c is very...... i dunno - disturbing . u being "fans" of gaurav chopra r talking about him in such fashion? i m no die hard fan of his but the ppl i adore i dont talk about them like this.. if we make fun of our favorites then who will stand up 4 them... if he is not visiting then i m sure he must b busy he has been very much in touch as far as i have seen....and also if its so easy to swithch loyalties then.......... well i dont want to comment on, this its a fan club made by u guys n u know best......... sorry guys if i have said things which has hurt u . just thought i should share.....

oho annie jiSmile , aap awien dukhi ho rahi hain ...yeh to iss club ka ishtyle hai LOL....and btw we are his cheliyaan not chamchiyaan Wink,keh  har waqt uske 'bhajan' hi gatay rahein LOL...

kabhi kabhi muun ka zaika change karne ke liye kuch karwa bhi khana padta haiWink .. to isliye kabhi kuch meeti tareef ,kabhi kuch karwi si tareef Wink

jojo_100

Goldie

jojo_100

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by superbike

Originally posted by jojo_100

abhi tak to koi rajiv ka fan  nahi hai ,lekin agay ka nahi pata Wink

LOLLOLLOL..... haan Jojo Kal kisne dekha hai.... WinkLOLLOL...

"Hum hain is pal yahan, kal na jaane kahan...."LOLLOL

Read: Yahan as "GC fan club".... Kahan..." could be any other fan club"Wink

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

"could be any other fan club " yani ke rajiv khandelwal fan club ,hai na ?Wink

superbike

Goldie

superbike

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 7:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by whynot

Kunal Kapoor from lrl writes nice, long, chatty, conversational mails to his fans... and goes biking too. Bas ek baar photo dekh loon, phir main uski fan ban jaati hoon Wink LOL LOL 

Oh Shvetal ji... You need not join his fan club... you just show him ur "Mindblowing" analysis of your favorite scenes.Tongue.. then you just see... he will open your fan club Embarrassed... He will be after you to write such analysis for his scenes also...WinkBig smile

Edited by superbike - 02 May 2007 at 7:32am

superbike

Goldie

superbike

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpiongal

teena..dear...
i think"ren........"is a great & very high profileshow. the celebs or personalities invited are those who are very very prominent in their respective fields & r recognised by ppl of every age & section of society.

NO DOUBT , gaurav has created his identity among ppl but still i feel that to be on such a big show ,he still hv to go long way....

Yes Shweta.. I agree with everything you are saying... but still you did not mention any time frame ..... or do you mean to say that you dun see this happening...Smile

Edited by superbike - 02 May 2007 at 11:48am

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 8:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top