Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gaurav Chopraa aka The Prince FanClub 2!! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 149

superbike

Goldie

superbike

Posted: 01 May 2007 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Hey all...we have heard/seen/read so many interviews Of Gaurav Chopraa for past few weeks... out of which I really did not like many.... Neither did we get to know any chance to know him .. as most of the interviews are centered around which shows are coming next etc and he is tightlipped about them due to several reasons... and some of the interviews have such silly questions that you lose enthusiasm in between and leave it midway...In some of the interviews I keep on doubting whether his quotes are correctly presented...So I was thinking if I have a choice where I would like to see him... and I got the answer that I would like to see him in "Rendezvous with Simi Garewal"... and I would be pleased to see the lady talking to him ... obviously that rendezvous will not be about his next shows and it will be far away from silly questions... but I will get a chance to know my favorite actor as an individual... about ups and downs of his life... about his journey of life so far.. memorable moments of his life..

I just want to seek your opinions about when do you see this happening... Smile ... Well I see this happening in 8-10 years from now... what about you? Smile

Edited by superbike - 01 May 2007 at 3:51pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav Chopraa aka The Prince FanClub 2!! (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 May 2007 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 May 2007 at 10:10pm | IP Logged

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 12:03am | IP Logged

superbike

Goldie

superbike

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 1:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by whynot

Gaurav describes the video saying, "Basically it's a combination of dancing and acting. The Meet Brothers contacted us as they thought that we could dance and act. Now we are in Pondicherry shooting for the video. The concept is entirely based on sufiana and at the end of the song there is a huge surprise for the audience."

I hope surprise is not Amitabh Bachchan stating.." Kabhi Kabhi mere dil mein khayaal aata hai..."Tongue

Chopra is looking forward to the release of the video because "There will be a huge bash on 30th April as the video will be releasing on 1st May."

please tell me.... when is 1st May coming next...Big smile

"I like the beaches of Pondicherry but to shoot the music video in this season is a very bad idea. It is very hot over here. After the 30th when I return to Mumbai I'm sure I'll be looking like a Kenyan!"

Shvetal... maaf kar do .Gaurav koWink. He was right... As I have seen in SBS... he has really got a good tan.... Smile

There is strong buzz that Gaurav will be seen in the second season of Left Right Left but he remains tight lipped about it:

shhh........ dun tell anyone...Tongue....esp not to Smashits, Mid-day, Indiatimes, Times of India, IF, Saaz Bahu aur Saazish and your fans...Big smile

Edited by superbike - 02 May 2007 at 2:03am

superbike

Goldie

superbike

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jojo_100

Left Right Left Crew including Rajeev Khandelwal, Gaurav Chopra
..........aik Sher aur teen choche+aik chochi LOLLOL

Jojo... Rajeev Khandelwaal ke fans se darna seekhoTongue.... and who knows some of us might be turning into Rajeev Khandelwaal fans very soon.... Wink....considering his loooooooong emails and letters in response to fan mails...Embarrassed(ref. LRL forum..)...Jojo ....you always claimed that Guarav is the only one who is responding to fan mails and visiting fan club quite often...(59 posts so far)... Ya Thats a good figure as compared to that Mottu...Tongue....But if you check LRL forum.. they have created a separate sticky topic... stating " Post messages from stars here..." and there is an endless list of replies from all the LRL actors.... Smile

Edited by superbike - 03 May 2007 at 3:52pm

superbike

Goldie

superbike

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 2:21am | IP Logged

Teena, tum zaroor dekhna... Gaurav, when asked to sing, recited lines from Kabhi Kabhi (aur kuch aata bhi hai, I'm tempted to ask Wink Big smile)... but for AB (and Gaurav) fans like you and me, its still a treat!

Shvetal...control ur temptation and dun ask because .... I think "Aur kuch sach much nahin aata, genuine problem hai"....Tongue

scorpiongal

Goldie

scorpiongal

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 2:44am | IP Logged

teena..dear...
i think"ren........"is a great & very high profileshow. the celebs or personalities invited are those who are very very prominent in their respective fields & r recognised by ppl of every age & section of society.

NO DOUBT , gaurav has created his identity among ppl but still i feel that to be on such a big show ,he still hv to go long way....

jeena isi ka naam hai  would be a better option as it showcase the life of any guest by not only his own viewpoint but also from those who closely associate to him plus it projects on every age sphere of their life..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top