Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gaurav Chopraa aka The Prince FanClub 2!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 149

Page 1
Page   of 149
Page 3 Page 149

Maha21

IF-Veteran Member

Maha21

Sony Channel

Posted: 29 April 2007 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Sorry Friends, I could'nt check my PMs and the fan club for the past few weeks (some thing very very urgent came up) and so wasn't able to reply...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav Chopraa aka The Prince FanClub 2!! (Page 2)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 April 2007 at 3:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

jojo_100

Goldie

jojo_100

Posted: 30 April 2007 at 5:07am | IP Logged
PASSION PLAY

'Lust keeps the zing alive!'

Dusky damsel Narayani Shastri lets BT take a peek into her innermost secrets

ROSHNI K OLIVERA

Your first crush...

I don't really remember having a crush ever. The closest would be my fondness for Mr Bachchan when I was around three years old.
Your first date...

It was a disastrous blind date set by my friend when I was in college. She told me there's a very tall and goodlooking guy who I have to meet as he was really wanting to meet me. After a lot of persuasion, when she promised me that she will be there with me all the way, I finally met him. He was a short guy, half bald, ten years older than me and I didn't know how to react. On top of that my friend immediately left me saying she had some urgent work. I was stranded with him, but fortunately he turned out to be a sweet heart and we had an amazing chat. And he is one of my closest friends today.
Your idea of a perfect date...
I'm not the romantic type. I like my date to be funů either playing games like pictionary or twister or fun day to go to some place like Essel World.
What qualities do you look for in a man?
Looks are not that important. But he has to be intelligent, passionate about anything he does, modest and should have humility.
What was your first relationship like?
Fun but also taught me a lot about what real life is all about.
What do you think about lust versus love?
Love of course. But lust definitely keeps the zing alive!
What is romance to you?
When you are down, stuck in the daily rut of life or just plain bored, just a little romance can get you back your life!
Who'd you like to get dirty with on an island?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Do you believe in the institution of marriage?
Yes, but only when it happens for the right reasons.
Your take on infidelity?
Not fair whatever the reason.

LOST IN LOVE! Narayani Shastri

jojo_100

Goldie

jojo_100

Posted: 30 April 2007 at 6:16am | IP Logged

Hey guys ,i've found 'something interesting' at LRL forum ..obviously if its 'interesting' then it must be 'something' related to GCLOL, hai naWink?.. its an update of SBS(30april) featuring gaurva chopra and his cadets..

update by ayeshcassim :

They said gaurav will be playing the role of a music teacher capt. abhimanyu singh chauhan who is there to destress the cadets. it will be a very interesting entry. it is like SRK's role in Mohabbatein. Thn Gaurav started acting as though he is playing the violin and ali, naina, huda and aalekh came there to him and sat around him in the stairs. Tongue then he asked the cadets to sing. all of them gave excuses. Wink naina said no, huda said he is not even a bathroom singer, ali said he does not know how to sing except aalekh who sang and said this song is specially for priyanka. Embarrassed and then he sang "mein shaayar to nahin..." how flirty! LOL then gaurav said that his role was different from SRK's and that they should understand if they did not inderstand they will understand later or something like that. Confused i was confused.
But his charecter sure looks very interesting!!!! I can wait for 9:30 pm! Big smile

Edited by jojo_100 - 30 April 2007 at 7:54am

gr8_mms

IF-Sizzlerz

gr8_mms

Posted: 30 April 2007 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
thx jojo..:)

scorpiongal

Goldie

scorpiongal

Posted: 30 April 2007 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
SmileSmileSmilehey..jojo dear.. it could not be the update of 30 april episode cuz i watched yesterday's episode & there was nothing like this article..
 GAURAV's appearance has yet to be screened...
i guess it would take some more days as the track which is running right now in lrl is something else....

watch tonight's episode ...u'll come to know...SmileSmileSmile

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 April 2007 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 01 May 2007 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top