Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gaurav Chopraa aka The Prince FanClub 2!! (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 149

Page 1 Page 148
Page   of 149

jojo_100

Goldie

jojo_100

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahira_90

WinkHey! shweta ji...surely I'll get tht on U'r siggy!! thanks for lettin me knw in advance infact U'r the ONLY one who requested smthin for U'r siggy!Big smilethanks!! & CONGRATS!! its a big honour isn't itWink Clap

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL ...mahira mazak achcha kar leti hain aap LOL....waqi bahut bada honour haiWink ...abhi's princess ke title ke saath, aik puri kingdom  muft mien  jo milti  hai Wacko  hai na LOL......

Edited by jojo_100 - 27 June 2007 at 4:13pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav Chopraa aka The Prince FanClub 2!! (Page 149)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gulrani

Goldie

gulrani

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Big smile
Originally posted by jojo_100

Originally posted by IMILWAAKAOO

omg...1 day u r seriously gonna make me go admit myslef in the hospital. u made me laugh so hard i was on the floor laughing and banging my head on my comp. shelf.LOLLOLLOL

it was very entertaining. right comments at the right time.Thumbs UpClap

lmao. thanks,

Immi(yesss.....i am backBig smile)

WELL COME... back  Immi  HugHeartHug  WELL COME

Ab phir se ghayab nahi ho jana WinkSmile

And  thanks a lot  for liking my comments Embarrassed Big smile

Hey IMMI....nice to see you after long ........see Narayani s jadoo landed you in this fanclub againWinkBig smile ... yeahhhhh!....better be part of this group from today,  don t disappear again Tongue ....And , don t worry darling,   we ll continue entertaining you , with your favourite Narayani s news tooTongue Smile.   Well,  you absolutaly right Jojo and Shahnaz comments are too hilarious ....LOLLOLLOL...It looks like, one day , not only you Immi but , we ll, all be admited to mental hospitalOuchLOL...the way , we are  laughing our head off these days LOLBig smile...Mashallah! Mashallah! , keep it up !!!...Again I am repeating , Shweta, Lirth , Vinnu  are also, part of this mad house,  with their mindblowing posts tooClapClapClap.     Heyyy....btw ...Where is the other Maria , our Golo Molo s sister?WinkConfused...Maria-Immi agaye to doosri Maria gayab hogaye ....ye kya hora ha hai aaj kal???....sabh ko kya gayab hone ki bimari laggaye  ???ConfusedWink....

Xx..£uvñëët..xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx..£uvñëët..xX

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Guys just wanted to let u know that uve almost reached ur 150 pg mark Big smile Congratz! So can you guys please open up the 3rd fc Smile coz i wanna wait till that ones open before i close this one for u guys

Thanku! and congratz Clap

scorpiongal

Goldie

scorpiongal

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Hey friends…Smile

So finally we are on the verge of ending fanclub no 2. Usually an end to the things which r dear to us & close to heart brings pain & sadness but here the case is different. Indeed it is an end but it's is a new beginning also. Beginning of yet another chapter of our crush, admiration & love for Gaurav. 

The journey that started from ADHM forum came across different twists & turns. We all were busy with our respective schedules of posting and one day it was put to an end ..with locking of ADHM forum . but as a say says….where there is a will, there is a way….. our journey again took a plunge with fan club no 1. This has been like a real life journey. With time some members left..some new joined but it kept going. And  whether we all remain or leave .. the time we all hv spent together will always remain alive. Just like rare & precious things are kept in museums ….that time will remain unspoiled in the museums of our hearts.

When I joined this fan club…I had never imagined that one day it will become such an important part of my life that I wouldn't be able to resist coming here …even for a single day. At times ..my mother keep screaming at me…& keep ruing the day when she agreed for an internet connection (sometimes she scares me that she will get it cut)…but still ..nothing seems able to stop me.

And how could I forget ..the most important driving force behind this journey. The soul of this fan club: - Gaurav, whose presence has given our affection a big meaning. We are among those few lucky fans that hv got the pleasure & the honor of having our favorite star between us. Who will not envy us for this? All of us hv loved waiting & waiting & waiting for his posts & whenever we get one…It's nothing less than a treat. Though he is a master in posting miniature messages…but we are so fond of them that even a single line is enough to vigorate us & rejuvenate our spirits. HOPE IT WILL CONTINUE FOREVER……Smile

And last thing….thanks to all of u who hv sent me ur invisible write up's for FC# 3. (except 2 members)…so…I m pasting the original write up again….. ALSO I m posting a combine post of  the description of  characters played by Gaurav. It's a combine effort of lirh, vinnu, shabnam & me. We r pasting that on first page so that it would be an insight abt gaurav's role in different shows…for us & for new members.  I guess this will be a completely unique thing to do so. Hope u'll like it.

Edited by scorpiongal - 27 June 2007 at 10:36pm

scorpiongal

Goldie

scorpiongal

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
guys.......... where are u all????? Confused

i hv started the fc# 3. plz come & see. and tell me if u want to hv any changes in the format or pics. plz come fasttttttttt.... Smile

Xx..£uvñëët..xX

IF-Rockerz

Xx..£uvñëët..xX

Posted: 28 June 2007 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Thanku for opening the next one Shweta Big smile Congratz again guys on ur 3rd fc.. keep it up Smile Here's the link.. please continue ur discussions here:

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=659945

Edited by luvneet - 28 June 2007 at 12:13am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top