Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gaurav Chopraa aka The Prince FanClub 2!! (Page 148)

Post Reply New Post

Page 148 of 149

gulrani

Goldie

gulrani

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpiongal

Originally posted by spian

HEY..GUYS... Smile

i hv won the title of " ABHI'S PRINCESS" ..hurray..... Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed

thanks to all of u.. & MAHIRA....plz add this to the siggy u are making for me.  Smile  Smile

ClapCONGRATULATIONSClapto the newly crowned Abhi's Princess!

Three StarStarStarCHEERSStarStarStar

When & where is the Partycrowning ceremony followed by PartyDancing

thank you..lirh..

this is to inform all of u that the crowning ceremony is going to take palce at following address. u all are cordially invited & requested to bring as much of gifts u can. guests without gifts would not be entertained. Wink

plz note down the address....

shweta aka scorpiongal Smile

scorpion kingdom...Smile

city of heart,Smile

palace of loveSmile

dreamland. Smile

That s very funny Shweta.LOLLOL Your Scorpion Kingdom s address LOLLOL....BTW ....Congratulations for winning the crown ClapClapClap...So we have to call you from today ..."the Princess of Scorpion of Abhimaniyu Rai Chauhan"Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav Chopraa aka The Prince FanClub 2!! (Page 148)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shahnaz12

Goldie

shahnaz12

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jojo_100

Gaurav Chopraa

Parents have been pushing me to marry but I haven't yet found the right woman. It is true that I have parted ways with Narayani Shastri, whom I have been dating for sometime,((achcha ji ab date bhi yaad nahi Cry...chalo mein batati hoon...u have been dating her since october 04...kuch yaad ayaAngry)) 

Jojo … so sorry darlingCry, but only for youBig smile … you have invested so much time in this ..that's whyOuch. I don't feel sorry for Narayani as I feel she deserves someone who will truly appreciate her simple and straight forward natureClap. And for Gaurav? … what can I say …. Just refer back to his Igloowalla interviewWink … he is in a dream landLOL … wishing him Good luck!LOLWink

but it is not because I am afraid of commitment, but more so as our wavelengths were not matching.((oye mr wavelenght chopra , kya tumko 32 months ke baad apni aur uski wavelenghts ka pata chalaConfused...diwali dhamaka interview mein to bar bar matching wavelengths ki baat kar rahe thayAngry ))

Perhaps he is a very slow learnerBroken Heart …

I want the woman in my life to have a mind of her own,((to kya narayani ne apna mind karaye pe liye howa thaAngry)) 

So true Jojo … Narayani did have a mindTongue,  … unfortunately she  lost it to Gaurav while dating himCry … poor thing was under sooo much pressure … so my suggestion to girls who are interested in Gavrau Bhai Chauhan would be  … never ever loose your mind to himBig smile … play the game of  dating with him following your own rulesCool to protect your mind at any costApprove .. he is after that only LOLLOLLOL….  

share the same dreams and she can be from any field(( mujhe lagta hai , he does'nt want a showbiz wife..)).

Jojo … how could you miss the most important clueWink? Not only he doesn't want a showbiz wife Big smile… he is actively looking for someone who is not from showbizLOL. I wonder who that could beConfused … if not from showbiz … how would he (or did he already…) find her Wink….

She should be intelligent, have good tastes and most importantly, should be excited about leading her life with me((par kitna excited Confused?..kahiin apka matlab ye to nahi ke wo 24/7 bhangray daale ke uski shaadi gavrau chopra se hone ja rahi hai LOL)).

Jojo … please refer back to his igloowalla interview Wink… he has every reason to worry about the excitement level for his future brideLOL … just imagine if it ever happens (what he is wishing forEmbarrassed…) what will happen to that girl LOL… that poor thing might freeze to death , if she does not match his passionLOL LOLLOL… he is not that heartless I suppose ConfusedLOLLOL…

Ideally, she should be a best friend and a good partner. ((oh  puhleeeez....no more raaag ''good- freind '' Dead...hum ye raaag suun suun kar thak gaye hain ,aur aap hain ke suna suna kar nahi thakay LOL....

Yeah … he already has a good-best-friend for lifeOuch … now he wants one moreConfused? … the meaning of the English word "Best" would have to be changed for thisDead. Also good partnerWink!! Shouldn't he promise the same first… considering he has so much experience to compare and concludeWinkLOL?

waise apni good-best-freind ko dump karne ke baad bhi, aap ye raaag nahi chorein ge kya ?Confused..waqi tussi zara huut ke bande hoBig smile  LOL))

Soooo True Clap.

Edited by shahnaz12 - 27 June 2007 at 1:47pm

gulrani

Goldie

gulrani

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahnaz12

Hot InterviewWink? Which one? The one with very colorful and vivid descriptionLOL of his wishful thinkingBroken Heart about IgloosLOL? OMG … I was like LOLfor a long time when I read that interviewLOL.

Yes Lirh ...I felt it the same thing as you described about that famous Igloos interview ...I was  Shocked too....LOL

I found it very funny that … this particular interviewerCool managed to get so much personal preferencesEmbarrassed out of Gaurav who seems to forget his skills in speaking gol gol galanConfused (credit goes to Jojo for finding this strength in Gaurav).

Yup Shahnaz ....his gol gol galan......his diplomacy was absent....I guess so ... LOLLOL,  probably he was in mood of pouring out his heart that day EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Also I was very amused when I saw most of the very vocal people in this fan club just decided to keep quiet about itLOL.LOL I was expecting at least a fun filled discussion around his answers Wink… we have done it beforeWinkLOL….

I was also expecting the same, dearTongue ....you should have come up with your usual mindblowing fun filled discussionsSmile...I still remember those golden days at AdhmEmbarrassed...but nowdays , it s mainly done thru pms ...so some of us we miss all these good and fun topics WinkCry

And you know what? Mama's boys are the bestClap….. I mean in a positive way … if a boy loves his mom, the first real woman in his lifeWink … he becomes hardwiredThumbs Up to love the most significant woman in his life when the time comesEmbarrassed … OK we will see what happens with this particular mama's boy in questionTongue ….

I am doubtful  about this Mamas boy ....Confused  Let s hope the best for this Mamas boy Big smile

IMILWAAKAOO

Goldie

IMILWAAKAOO

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Gaurav Chopraa

Parents have been pushing me to marry but I haven't yet found the right woman. It is true that I have parted ways with Narayani Shastri, whom I have been dating for sometime,((achcha ji ab date bhi yaad nahi Cry...chalo mein batati hoon...u have been dating her since october 04...kuch yaad ayaAngry)) but it is not because I am afraid of commitment, but more so as our wavelengths were not matching.((oye mr wavelenght chopra , kya tumko 32 months ke baad apni aur uski wavelenghts ka pata chalaConfused...diwali dhamaka interview mein to bar bar matching wavelengths ki baat kar rahe thayAngry ))
I want the woman in my life to have a mind of her own,((to kya narayani ne apna mind karaye pe liye howa thaAngry)) share the same dreams and she can be from any field(( mujhe lagta hai , he does'nt want a showbiz wife..)). She should be intelligent, have good tastes and most importantly, should be excited about leading her life with me((par kitna excited Confused?..kahiin apka matlab ye to nahi ke wo 24/7 bhangray daale ke uski shaadi gavrau chopra se hone ja rahi hai LOL)). Ideally, she should be a best friend and a good partner. ((oh  puhleeeez....no more raaag ''good- freind '' Dead...hum ye raaag suun suun kar thak gaye hain ,aur aap hain ke suna suna kar nahi thakay LOL....

waise apni good-best-freind ko dump karne ke baad bhi, aap ye raaag nahi chorein ge kya ?Confused..waqi tussi zara huut ke bande hoBig smile  LOL))

omg...1 day u r seriously gonna make me go admit myslef in the hospital. u made me laugh so hard i was on the floor laughing and banging my head on my comp. shelf.LOLLOLLOL

it was very entertaining. right comments at the right time.Thumbs UpClap

lmao. thanks,

Immi(yesss.....i am backBig smile)

mahira_90

Groupbie

mahira_90

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 2:40pm | IP Logged

HEY..GUYS...

i hv won the title of " ABHI'S PRINCESS" ..hurray.....         ;    

thanks to all of u.. & MAHIRA....plz add this to the siggy u are making for me.    

WinkHey! shweta ji...surely I'll get tht on U'r siggy!! thanks for lettin me knw in advance infact U'r the ONLY one who requested smthin for U'r siggy!Big smilethanks!! & CONGRATS!! its a big honour isn't itWink Clap

HASTA LAVISTA Day Dreaming Hug

IMILWAAKAOO

Goldie

IMILWAAKAOO

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
congrats
Big smile

Edited by IMILWAAKAOO - 27 June 2007 at 2:51pm

jojo_100

Goldie

jojo_100

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahnaz12

Originally posted by jojo_100

Gaurav Chopraa  Jojo … so sorry darlingCry, but only for youBig smile … you have invested so much time in this ..that's whyOuch.(( CryCry Cry...waise this whole episode has a  brighter side also...wo ye ke now i won't be hunting for narayani's pic and articles Big smile )) I don't feel sorry for Narayani as I feel she deserves someone who will truly appreciate her simple and straight forward natureClap..(( Amen )) And for Gaurav? … what can I say …. Just refer back to his Igloowalla interviewWink … he is in a dream landLOL … ((nahi shahnaz he is not in a dreamland.....infact he is in Iceland LOL  ...kyunke  he is an Igloooo man Wink...))

I want the woman in my life to have a mind of her own,((to kya narayani ne apna mind karaye pe liye howa thaAngry))   So true Jojo … Narayani did have a mindTongue,  … unfortunately she  lost it to Gaurav while dating himCry … poor thing was under sooo much pressure … so my suggestion to girls who are interested in Gavrau Bhai Chauhan would be  … never ever loose ''your mind'' to himBig smile … play the game of  dating with him following your own rulesCool to protect your mind at any costApprove .. he is after that only LOLLOL…. ((  Clap....wah  kya mindblowing point nikala hai ,ke he is only after ''your mind '' LOL.......matlab he is  mind-hunter Wink ...a professional mind hunter Angry ))

share the same dreams and she can be from any field(( mujhe lagta hai , he does'nt want a showbiz wife..)).

Jojo … how could you miss the most important clueWink? Not only he doesn't want a showbiz wife Big smile… he is actively looking for someone who is not from showbizLOL. I wonder who that could beConfused … if not from showbiz … how would he (or did he already…) find her Wink….((shahnaz he would not be looking for herConfused  ...iski mama hai na Wink....kyunke  according to you he is a mama's boy  Wink ... maybe his mom will find a chand si dulhan for her chanda jaisa beta EmbarrassedLOL ..))

She should be intelligent, have good tastes and most importantly, should be excited about leading her life with me((par kitna excited Confused?..kahiin apka matlab ye to nahi ke wo 24/7 bhangray daale ke uski shaadi gavrau chopra se hone ja rahi hai LOL)).

Jojo … please refer back to his igloowalla interview Wink… he has every reason to worry about the excitement level for his future brideLOL … just imagine if it ever happens (what he is wishing forEmbarrassed…) what will happen to that girl LOL… that poor thing might freeze to death , if she does not match his passionLOL LOLLOL… he is not that heartless I suppose ConfusedLOLLOL…(( (((ROFLROFLROFL ...aur kitna hasao gi..bus karo LOL)))))) )

Ideally, she should be a best friend and a good partner. ((oh  puhleeeez....no more raaag ''good- freind '' Dead...hum ye raaag suun suun kar thak gaye hain ,aur aap hain ke suna suna kar nahi thakay LOL....

Yeah … he already has a good-best-friend for lifeOuch … now he wants one moreConfused? … the meaning of the English word "Best" would have to be changed for thisDead. Also good partnerWink!! Shouldn't he promise the same first… considering he has so much experience to compare and concludeWinkLOL?..((LOL LOLLOL .....waise we must give credit to apna  gavrau bhai chuhan, who has single handedly changed the meaning of the word ''Best'' Tongue...wow gavrau bhai you are the Best LOL..)))

jojo_100

Goldie

jojo_100

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IMILWAAKAOO

omg...1 day u r seriously gonna make me go admit myslef in the hospital. u made me laugh so hard i was on the floor laughing and banging my head on my comp. shelf.LOLLOLLOL

it was very entertaining. right comments at the right time.Thumbs UpClap

lmao. thanks,

Immi(yesss.....i am backBig smile)

WELL COME... back  Immi  HugHeartHug  WELL COME

Ab phir se ghayab nahi ho jana WinkSmile

And  thanks a lot  for liking my comments Embarrassed Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top