Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Gaurav Chopraa aka The Prince FanClub 2!! (Page 146)

spian Senior Member
spian
spian

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gulrani

Originally posted by spian

Here's my view on StarGaurav Chopraa MagicStar as seen in LRL

I had not watched Gaurav's serial or noticed him earlier but it was by chance that I read Shevtal's (whynot) analysis, which not only made him notice him but also turn me into an admirer. I told Shevtal its your magic but she said 'maine koi jadoo nahi kiya'Tongue paar shayad Gaurav would be singing 'mera jadoo chaal gaya'. Embarrassed

Now lets know about his role in LRL.
The Prince came dressed as a vagabond and charmed his way into the hearts of the cadets and the viewers alike. The unconventional looks and the enchanting deep voice formed a potent combination to steal the place in your heart.
The entry was unreceptive and performance ready to be scrutinized to smallest details. Here is an army captain with not only a different hairstyle and attire but also bearing nonchalant attitude and the love for music. Why is it needed? Well he is commanding, intense and matter of fact teacher. As time passed the deep baritone voice started to weave its magic. The 'disliked' style was cool now. Further the unknown intriguing past was creating speculation, is he good or is he bad? Slowly the character unfolded in bits and pieces and turns out to be full of warmth, someone who wants to be your friend and how can you resist the "close your eyes and listen to your heart" and "I believe in miracles" spoken so very earnestly.  He attempts to bond with the cadets and does win some, probes into their psyche to know them and help them realize their self.
He is a friend who cares for his friend but doesn't express it. Instead he says "hamari dosti mein kuch difference of opinion rahe hai  but we respect each other… hamesha se kuch cheezee hai joh main kehna chata tha that 'I respect you', 'Akele maat jao, kisi ko saath le lo' they express his love and affection but in a subtle way. He examines silently trying to evaluate his close friend's dilemma that lead to a debatable decision and the circumstances surrounding it thereby making his friend's protg look into a different perspective of things and guide her through so very effortlessly.
In between there are those dialogues with pauses "Isliye itna pite ho" and deeper meanings 'jo chale gaye unhe gham nahi, jo rah gaye unke gham kam nahi' &  'kabhie-kabhie mere dil mein yeh khayal ata hai kya Raj ko Nandini, of course reminding you of AB but never mind becoz Gaurav gives them a different dimension.
The body language is great too. The face layered with emotions of pain, understanding, discomfort, the tilting of head, the pain in the eyes, the half smile and the restlessness of body. These are so visible in his angst while introspecting his self confessed failure and craving for emotional support first time in this moment he is weak & helpless but yet so brave.

Gaurav as Abhi is not forceful or imposing its just that apart from his acting his voice does the trick every time even for the ridiculous scenes.
There is still so much more to come.
 Aur in Adaao par toh hum sab 'vare-vare' phir in sabke ke liye toh 'Apke sau khoon maaf'... Smile   

Hey Lirh ....

you have completely bowled me overClapClap ....very nicely described our Prince Abhimaniyu Rai Chauhan s characterEmbarrassed .... I wish you would have watched Adhm at time we have been following the show ... he was just  oustanding as Samay EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... Magical ...Smile  

Thank you Shabnam for the lovely remarkHug. After knowing the great scenes and dialogues and above all you gals I wish I too was part of ADHm momentsOuchCry

spian Senior Member
spian
spian

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahnaz12

Originally posted by shahnaz12

---uhmm his best photograph that u have seen!! …. Here I guess … I will defer with most of youROFL

Here it is …seriously when I saw this picture (having difficulties posting here .. it's the kid picture .. playing with mud)…. For a long time I just couldn't go beyond his handsLOL ….especially the right handD'oh ….  A perfect little handHeart with five perfect little fingersLOL … loved the way he is looking at somethingDay Dreaming … he looks so sweet… and the outfit? … his mom's taste just rocks Thumbs Up… Even now as a grown man he should get opinions from his mom on dressingCool … 

u liked baby Gaurav-uhmmmmm -after the hot interviewWink u think he is Mama's boyLOLLOLThanksEmbarrassed for the wonderful answersHug

Hot InterviewWink? Which one? The one with very colorful and vivid descriptionLOL of his wishful thinkingBroken Heart about IgloosLOL? OMG … I was like LOLfor a long time when I read that interviewLOL.

Yeah the historic interviewWink. I too was startled it went like Stern Smile to Wacko and thenWinkEmbarrassed.

I found it very funny that … this particular interviewerCool managed to get so much personal preferencesEmbarrassed out of Gaurav who seems to forget his skills in speaking gol gol galanConfused (credit goes to Jojo for finding this strength in Gaurav).

True yaar, how was the interviewer able to bond so well and get his very secret byesBlushingBlushing

Also I was very amused when I saw most of the very vocal people in this fan club just decided to keep quiet about itLOL.LOL I was expecting at least a fun filled discussion around his answers Wink… we have done it beforeWinkLOL….

Oh I guess thats becoz they ALL went thereWinkLOL

And you know what? Mama's boys are the bestClap….. I mean in a positive way … if a boy loves his mom, the first real woman in his lifeWink … he becomes hardwiredThumbs Up to love the most significant woman in his life when the time comesEmbarrassed … OK we will see what happens with this particular mama's boy in questionTongue ….

Oh dear what a nice way to appreciate a Mama's boyClap but the catch is the hardwiring remains confined to the mother. The attachment with other women doesnt take place.Ouch

spian Senior Member
spian
spian

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gulrani

[QUOTE=shahnaz12]

Hey Lirh and Shahnaz ,    I ll add some more spicies too ....I hope you dun mind? Wink ....you  both are amazing with your commentsClapClap.... and all others including  Jojo,  Teena and Shweta came up wih their feed back.... all of you are just brilliant...ClapClap

ok here is something to get all into the mood, tell me:

Hey Lirh ....Shahnaz is one of our main and important member along with Shvetal,  Jojo, Teena ...... and Shweta(our new addition along with you and Vinnu-Gaurav Smile) , ...all of you ,are great writers Clap,I still recall those golden days, during  Adhm timeEmbarrassed ....  Shahnaz and her fun filling posts, sometimes very romantic too SmileLOL...Well, I hope to see the same magic again with LRL show.....Big smile

Thanks for appreciating and the fabulous remarksTongue

---Which is the serial that made you like Gaurav ..

Surely it s a bitter truth and I second Shahnaz ,  I also didn t know Gaurav s existance before ADHM....Confused

See GC is growing his fan baseClap

---Which is the best Gaurav scene that u liked so far? …

Exactly , it s very hard to choose the best scene for Gaurav ...in each and every scene he was exceptionally too good ...a  real show stealer ...

I ll add some two three scenes which I  still remember :-

one is the hospital scene...while looking for Mrs Diviya s Marwah's address ...Samay turned back to the receptionist and said Ms Payal aaj Mrs Marwah  ka birthday hai and got the address ... using his charm ....so calmly  and so sweetly , without too  much of dialogues but spoke volume ,thru  his facial expressions, smile  ......EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Last episode ...Samay sitting in the jail , looking completely drained out,  it was so sad ...bacground they played that beautiful song "jaisi jisse lagi ye dunya ...." This last episode made me really cried ...may be because,  it was the last episode and plus Gaurav s emotional scene looked too real ...Clap

And also the divorce scene ...when he breaks down and asking Rusty to forgive him ....Cry     we can go on and on about ADHM ...

thanks for sharing the scenes will try to watch themTongue

At present time in LRL ....I liked the sword fight and all the emotional scenes ... in fact he is good in each and every scene in LRL too , he has brought his magic back , I can see that . Smile

hey...how can I forget that favourite shairi he recited ..."Aapni zindagi mein thodi si problem ho to zindagi jinah hi bhool jaate hein"..."Jo chale gaye, unhein gham nahin, jo rahgaye unke gham kam nahin...jina wohi jante hai jinke ghamon se gham nahin ...."  so true and the way he recited straight from the heart... ....Smile

Hey thats another great lineClap-good u shared. I will add this too later.

---His best dialogue so far! … I found his dialog delivery just perfect most of the timesClap

Yes he had better dialogues in ADHM then LRL....Wink

One more dialogue from the last episode of Adhm again ....

" Jisne tumhein apni zindagi se bhi ziaada pyaar kiya , uska kya wishwas karogi ?"     his expressions thru his intense and beautiful eyes emoted lot of feelings  here in this line too....Embarrassed

awwwww thats so very romanticEmbarrassed

---uhmm his best photograph that u have seen!! ….

Hey Shahnaz.....you got your usual unique taste....wow Clap...Yes I agree with you too ...

Actually most of  his photos are goodClap ...among the latest I liked what Jojo posted and there was one picture along with Narayani (saree) at Tanaz Bhaktiar s wedding reception ...in that picture he looked very relaxed and fresh ... Narayani looked beautiful too ...Embarrassed

hey guys why isnt anyone checking the link wala snap?Wink

Very true ....he seems to be still a Mama s boy ...Smile

Shocked after the hot interview u think so?LOL

LOL.....I also agree with you both.... and Shahnaz dear  ..you are really too much ...TongueLOL....and you forgot to mention about his torn pants ...Confused

torn pants I havent seen?Ouch

---his appeal lies in …. Intense scenes he does execute very well and his voice is the of course enchanting.

ClapClap......and without forgetting his super intense eyes too....

yes they tooEmbarrassed

spian Senior Member
spian
spian

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpiongal

HEY..GUYS... Smile

i hv won the title of " ABHI'S PRINCESS" ..hurray..... Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed

thanks to all of u.. & MAHIRA....plz add this to the siggy u are making for me.  Smile  Smile

ClapCONGRATULATIONSClapto the newly crowned Abhi's Princess!

Three StarStarStarCHEERSStarStarStar

When & where is the Partycrowning ceremony followed by PartyDancing

scorpiongal Goldie
scorpiongal
scorpiongal

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 1:39am | IP Logged

Dating someone or having affairs is no big deal, but when it comes to marriage or serious commitment many guys have butterflies in their stomach. Some of the notable celebrities like Hollywood actors like Hugh Grant and George Clooney and even our very own Salman Khan are yet to marry even though they have crossed their 40s.  Hugh Grant has even recently admitted that he is reluctant to marry as he thinks that the couples will lose their passion for each other after they wed.  While many guys do not admit to having a commitment phobia, they often give the excuse that they are yet to find the right girl. We spoke to some of our TV actors who have crossed their 30s but are not involved in a long standing commitment for their views.

personally i don't think that being a commitment phobic is seriously something to do with a man or a women.  though i must say that women's by nature are considered to be more sincere, more loyal & more committed ......still  when it comes to a particular person (whether men or women)... commitment is a matter of one's own accord & attitude.  Not only males ..but even female actresses  now a days ..sacrifice a big deal of their life for their carrers. and it's not really an evil thing. every profession hv it's demands & if u want to go along with it..u hv to comply with them.so...ppl choose to stay away from commitments to avoid complications in life.

but if the delays are only conditional to finding a right person...i think it's a big illusion. There are no such particular parameters that assures u that someone would be a perfect partner for lifetime. If this is the case...no marriages sh'd split. but marriages split..it's a truth.. so obviously it means that it's not the qualities or personal traits only..that determines the longevity or sustainability of any relationship. but it's ur willingness, ur understanding & ur attitude that leads u in & out of any relationship.

spian Senior Member
spian
spian

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 1:41am | IP Logged

Gaurav Chopraa

Parents have been pushing me to marry but I haven't yet found the right woman. It is true that I have parted ways with Narayani Shastri, whom I have been dating for sometime, but it is not because I am afraid of commitment, but more so as our wavelengths were not matching.
I want the woman in my life to have a mind of her own, share the same dreams and she can be from any field. She should be intelligent, have good tastes and most importantly, should be excited about leading her life with me. Ideally, she should be a best friend and a good partner. 

Ohh Thats so Sad.Ouch but on the other hand Evil Smilehe is single and ready to mingle.WinkHeart so dream onDay Dreaming

scorpiongal Goldie
scorpiongal
scorpiongal

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 1:53am | IP Logged

HEY..GUYS... Smile

i hv won the title of " ABHI'S PRINCESS" ..hurray..... Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed

thanks to all of u.. & MAHIRA....plz add this to the siggy u are making for me.  Smile  Smile

ClapCONGRATULATIONSClapto the newly crowned Abhi's Princess!

Three StarStarStarCHEERSStarStarStar

When & where is the Partycrowning ceremony followed by PartyDancing

thank you..lirh..

this is to inform all of u that the crowning ceremony is going to take palce at following address. u all are cordially invited & requested to bring as much of gifts u can. guests without gifts would not be entertained. Wink

plz note down the address....

shweta aka scorpiongal Smile

scorpion kingdom...Smile

city of heart,Smile

palace of loveSmile

dreamland. Smile

scorpiongal Goldie
scorpiongal
scorpiongal

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 2:03am | IP Logged

Gaurav Chopraa

Parents have been pushing me to marry but I haven't yet found the right woman. It is true that I have parted ways with Narayani Shastri, whom I have been dating for sometime, but it is not because I am afraid of commitment, but more so as our wavelengths were not matching.
I want the woman in my life to have a mind of her own, share the same dreams and she can be from any field. She should be intelligent, have good tastes and most importantly, should be excited about leading her life with me. Ideally, she should be a best friend and a good partner. 

Ohh Thats so Sad.Ouch but on the other hand Evil Smilehe is single and ready to mingle.WinkHeart so dream onDay Dreaming

lirh... i m not really surprised by this news. since march end ..i was continuously  contemplating this change in their relationship..but this is for first time when ..it has been stated clearly by him.

as for dreaming....now from "abhi's princess"...i m looking forward to become  "mrs. chopraa"....LOLLOL

Edited by scorpiongal - 27 June 2007 at 3:31am

Go to top