Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gaurav Chopraa aka The Prince FanClub 2!! (Page 145)

Post Reply New Post

Page 145 of 149

vinnu-gaurav

vinnu-gaurav

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
From My Album: Gaurav Chopraa
   By: A hitList Correspondent
   October 9, 2006
------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------

Actor Gaurav Chopraa

This is my most cherished childhood picture. That's me (with the mukut) and my sister Gitanjali. It was taken outside a temple in New Delhi. This photo was taken at the insistence of Geeta aunty (a friend of my mother, Trupta) who always thought that I looked like baby Krishna.

Geeta aunty was an ardent devotee of Lord Krishna; at her home there was a painting of baby Krishna and Geeta aunty would always tell me that's me including my mop of curly hair!

That's why when the Nach Baliye 2 promotions had me in a Krishna garb, all those childhood memories of dressing up like Krishna came back to me.

Guys, do u remember this article? There was a

nice childhood photo attached to this article where

Gavrau Bhai Chauhan ( Baby- I Mean Child Gaurav) is

wearing Crown like Krishna, is sitting on a chair.Can

anyone upload it for me, the outcaste -only-male-dumb -

at-computer -work- fellow in this forum. That's actually

MY FAVOURITE PHOTO OF GAURAAAAAAV!!!

Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav Chopraa aka The Prince FanClub 2!! (Page 145)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

scorpiongal

Goldie

scorpiongal

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 12:09am | IP Logged
lo ji... ek aur demand from vinnu bhai gaurav.... LOL

jojo jaan.... plz comply with the request.. Wink

vinnu ji ...i guess..this article is new to us. i don't remember any such pic of gauarv i hv came across. but don't worry ..hamari jasoos ki nigahon se kuch bhi nahin bachega... just give her time & see her knack. Smile

scorpiongal

Goldie

scorpiongal

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gulrani

Hey Lirh and Shahnaz ,    I ll add some more spicies too in your both comments....I hope you both don t mindWink ....u both are amazing here  with your comments.... and all others including  Teena,  Jojo and Shweta came up wih their feed back.... all of you are just brilliant...ClapClap

BRILLIANT??????????   ConfusedES LIST MEIN MERA NAAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Winkshabnam..... tum thik to ho naaa......LOLLOLLOL

Hey Lirh ....Shahnaz is one of our main and important member along with Shvetal,  Jojo, Teena, Muneeza and Shweta(our new addition along with you ) , ...all of you are great writers Clap,specially at Adhm time , I still remember Shahnaz fun filling posts Smile...Hope to see the same magic again with LRL show.Big smile

good writers??????????/Confused again my name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL shabo.... my heart is continuously skipping the beats...LOL  i hvn't read many of shehnaz's posts ...but those few..which i hv read..were just enough to feel the brilliance of her writing. Smile

Surely it s a bitter truth and I second Shahnaz ,  I also didn t know Gaurav s existance before ADHM....Confused

poor babies....LOL

Exactly , it s very hard to choose the best scene for Gaurav ...in each and every scene he was exceptionally too good ...a  real show stealer ...

I ll add some two three scenes which I  still remember :-

one is the hospital scene...while looking for Mrs Diviya s Marwah's address ...Samay turned back to the receptionist and said Ms Payal aaj Mrs Marwah  ka birthday hai and got the address ... so calm and so sweetly  ...Embarrassed

Last episode ...Samay sitting in the jail , looking completely drained out,  it was so sad ...bacground they played that beautiful song "jaisi jisse lagi ye dunya ...." This last episode made me really cried ...may be because,  it was the last episode and plus Gaurav s emotional scene looked too real ...Clap

And also the divorce scene ...when he breaks down and asking Rusty to forgive him ....Cry     we can go on and on about ADHM ...

At present time in LRL ....I liked the sword fight and all the emotional scenes ... in fact he is good in each and every scene in LRL too , he has brought his magic back , I can see that . Smile

hey...how can I forget that favourite shairi he recited ..."Aapni zindagi mein thodi si problem ho to zindagi jinah hi bhool jaate hein"..."Jo chale gaye, unhein gham nahin, jo rahgaye unke gham kam nahin...jina wohi jante hai jinke ghamon se gham nahin ...."  so true and the way he recited straight from the heart... ....Smile

good compilation shabnam dear... Clap it took me on a trip to those beautiful memories again..which somehow faded from my conscious.Smile

Yes he had better dialogues in ADHM then LRL....Wink

One more dialogue from the last episode of Adhm again ....

" Jisne tumhein apni zindagi se bhi ziaada pyaar kiya , uska kya wishwas karogi ?"     his expressions thru his intense and beautiful eyes emoted lot of feelings  here in this line too....Embarrassed

hmmmmmmmmmmm.....Wink

Very true ....he seems to be still a Mama s boy ...Smile

i don't think so...i mean i'hve never got any such idea...from his pics or posts. Smile 

LOL.....I also agree with you both.... and Shahnaz dear  ..you are really too much ...TongueLOL....and you forgot to mention about his torn pants ...Confused

even i wanted to say same... his torn pants hv been a major topic of discussions in adhm forum . LOL that too with his "just friend"..Wink

ClapClap......and without forgetting his super intense eyes too....

i hv a good idea.....Winkuski aankhen..kisi museum mein rakh deni chahiye...Wink (SO THAT I CAN STEAL THEM)..LOL LOLor we can even suggest them to be included in SEVEN WONDERS OF WORLD. LOL

Edited by scorpiongal - 27 June 2007 at 12:35am

scorpiongal

Goldie

scorpiongal

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 12:44am | IP Logged

HEY..GUYS... Smile

i hv won the title of " ABHI'S PRINCESS" ..hurray..... Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Big smile  Embarrassed  Embarrassed  Embarrassed

thanks to all of u.. & MAHIRA....plz add this to the siggy u are making for me.  Smile  Smile

scorpiongal

Goldie

scorpiongal

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 12:53am | IP Logged

Dating someone or having affairs is no big deal, but when it comes to marriage or serious commitment many guys have butterflies in their stomach. Some of the notable celebrities like Hollywood actors like Hugh Grant and George Clooney and even our very own Salman Khan are yet to marry even though they have crossed their 40s.  Hugh Grant has even recently admitted that he is reluctant to marry as he thinks that the couples will lose their passion for each other after they wed.  While many guys do not admit to having a commitment phobia, they often give the excuse that they are yet to find the right girl. We spoke to some of our TV actors who have crossed their 30s but are not involved in a long standing commitment for their views.

Gaurav Chopraa

Parents have been pushing me to marry but I haven't yet found the right woman. It is true that I have parted ways with Narayani Shastri, whom I have been dating for sometime, but it is not because I am afraid of commitment, but more so as our wavelengths were not matching.
I want the woman in my life to have a mind of her own, share the same dreams and she can be from any field. She should be intelligent, have good tastes and most importantly, should be excited about leading her life with me. Ideally, she should be a best friend and a good partner. 

spian

spian

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jojo_100

Originally posted by spian

Areee Jojo itna zor se maat hasso tumhare daant neeche gir jagenye!!LOL 

The other hand is not visible becoz of camera angle(psssssst woh haat Narayani ke peeche haiWink). Oye DHoti/legs saab theek hai-check the original pic dearApprove.

Besides chehre par dhyan do JojoBig smile-kapdo par nahiLOL

Spian ji , apne sahi kaha thaBig smile....i checked the original pic and his dhoti ,arms ,legs , sab theek hain ....

but then why is he looking like a mal -nourished Ethiopian billi , instead of a well -fed Siberian sher in that pic WinkLOL ...why spian why ?Confused

kyunki woh sher lonely hai aur apni sherni ko dhoond raha hia!!WinkLOL

spian

spian

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 1:05am | IP Logged

The body language is great too. The face layered with emotions of pain, understanding, discomfort, the tilting of head, the pain in the eyes, the half smile and the restlessness of body. These are so visible in his angst while introspecting his self confessed failure and craving for emotional support first time in this moment he is weak & helpless but yet so brave.

Gaurav as Abhi is not forceful or imposing its just that apart from his acting his voice does the trick every time even for the ridiculous scenes.

very well said  ..Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap ... zabardast Clap........without gavrau bhai chuhan there is nothing in lrl.....his mere presence in a scene makes it watchable and enjoyable....like in yesterday's epi ,25/6 ,when all the cadets left him .... the feelings of bebasi  and bechargi on his face were just mindblowing Clap....or rather heart breakingClap ....mujhe to sach much rona aa raha tha,abhi ka itna dukhi chehra dekh kar Cry

Thanks JojoEmbarrassed. Yes the scene was emotional and the beauty of the scene lies in that Abhi was honest about his feelings and was trying to find comfort from the pain they caused.

spian

spian

Posted: 27 June 2007 at 1:08am | IP Logged

Toh monsoon magic mein aap kaunse Rain song Blushing par Gaurav ke saath dance karna chahenge aur kis type/style of dance par. Get creative and wild. It can be hindi/eng/or any other lang song/danceSmile

hmmmmmErmm...dance nahi  ...i'm thinking of walking in the rain ,with my gavrau bhai chuhan ...an umbrella in my hand and singing my favourite baarish poem Day DreamingDay Dreaming...actually a nursery rhyme EmbarrassedLOL  

Chham        chham        chham.

umbrella   le   ke   nikle    hum .Cool

my payr is phisling , gir pade hum.Unhappy

uuuper    basta  ,    neeeche     hum .Cry  (basta=school bag)

mummy ne maara ,dham dham dham. CryCryLOL

...........Hope you guys like my baarish yatra and song BlushingLOL

LOLLOLLOLtrust you to put humour in any situation so effortlessly. Great talent dearEmbarrassed. but where is Gaurav in this? inside the bastaROFL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top