Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gaurav Chopraa aka The Prince FanClub 2!! (Page 144)

Post Reply New Post

Page 144 of 149

ranjitha

IF-Dazzler

ranjitha

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jojo_100

Originally posted by vinnu-gaurav

guys, ek baat bataun, hum sab bohut slow hain, is FC ke 20 page nahin bhar paye aur even Huda ka tabela #2 se # 3 pahunch gaya??? Angry
This is not done!!
Gavrau ji sharif hain ya bholu hain to hum unki shrafat ka fayda utha rahen hain!!
And i dont want to listen to any lecture on "we believe in quality not quantity"
Akhir apni reputation ka bhi sawaal hai. Cry
I dont know how to make siggies , so please send me the link so that at least i can upload it on my profile.
Then whenever i post something , siggy ke saath, zyada space KHA jaunga!! I'm very bhukha for space u know!! Wink

Well vinnu bhai ..whether you listen or not ,I will say it again ke  Smile

'' We believe in  QUALITY not QUANITY ''

....we do not want a fanclub cluttered with    and siggies  DeadDeadDead....almost all the fanclubs on india-forums  are boooooring ,uninterestinnnnnng and filled with    , , and nothing but  ..DeadDeadDead...

kya aap GC fanclub  ka bhi auro jaisa  hashar karna chahte hain ???AngryConfusedCry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav Chopraa aka The Prince FanClub 2!! (Page 144)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jojo_100

Goldie

jojo_100

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spian

Areee Jojo itna zor se maat hasso tumhare daant neeche gir jagenye!!LOL 

The other hand is not visible becoz of camera angle(psssssst woh haat Narayani ke peeche haiWink). Oye DHoti/legs saab theek hai-check the original pic dearApprove.

Besides chehre par dhyan do JojoBig smile-kapdo par nahiLOL

Spian ji , apne sahi kaha thaBig smile....i checked the original pic and his dhoti ,arms ,legs , sab theek hain ....

but then why is he looking like a mal -nourished Ethiopian billi , instead of a well -fed Siberian sher in that pic WinkLOL ...why spian why ?Confused

jojo_100

Goldie

jojo_100

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 6:59am | IP Logged

The body language is great too. The face layered with emotions of pain, understanding, discomfort, the tilting of head, the pain in the eyes, the half smile and the restlessness of body. These are so visible in his angst while introspecting his self confessed failure and craving for emotional support first time in this moment he is weak & helpless but yet so brave.

Gaurav as Abhi is not forceful or imposing its just that apart from his acting his voice does the trick every time even for the ridiculous scenes.

very well said  ..Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap ... zabardast Clap........without gavrau bhai chuhan there is nothing in lrl.....his mere presence in a scene makes it watchable and enjoyable....like in yesterday's epi ,25/6 ,when all the cadets left him .... the feelings of bebasi  and bechargi on his face were just mindblowing Clap....or rather heart breakingClap ....mujhe to sach much rona aa raha tha,abhi ka itna dukhi chehra dekh kar Cry

jojo_100

Goldie

jojo_100

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 7:25am | IP Logged

Toh monsoon magic mein aap kaunse Rain song Blushing par Gaurav ke saath dance karna chahenge aur kis type/style of dance par. Get creative and wild. It can be hindi/eng/or any other lang song/danceSmile

hmmmmmErmm...dance nahi  ...i'm thinking of walking in the rain ,with my gavrau bhai chuhan ...an umbrella in my hand and singing my favourite baarish poem Day DreamingDay Dreaming...actually a nursery rhyme EmbarrassedLOL  

Chham        chham        chham.

umbrella   le   ke   nikle    hum .Cool

my payr is phisling , gir pade hum.Unhappy

uuuper    basta  ,    neeeche     hum .Cry  (basta=school bag)

mummy ne maara ,dham dham dham. CryCryLOL

...........Hope you guys like my baarish yatra and song BlushingLOL

Edited by jojo_100 - 26 June 2007 at 7:34am

gulrani

Goldie

gulrani

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Oyee Jojo ...Lirh asked for rain song and not nursery rhyme LOL LOL LOL ...three times I read your chham chham chham rhyme poem and I am like this ROFL ROFL ...phir kya hua ? Wink Gaurav bhai ke dono kan(ears) ka kya haal kiya tumne....? Tongue LOL

gulrani

Goldie

gulrani

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Here's my view on StarGaurav Chopraa MagicStar as seen in LRL

I had not watched Gaurav's serial or noticed him earlier but it was by chance that I read Shevtal's (whynot) analysis, which not only made him notice him but also turn me into an admirer. I told Shevtal its your magic but she said 'maine koi jadoo nahi kiya'Tongue paar shayad Gaurav would be singing 'mera jadoo chaal gaya'. Embarrassed

Now lets know about his role in LRL.
The Prince came dressed as a vagabond and charmed his way into the hearts of the cadets and the viewers alike. The unconventional looks and the enchanting deep voice formed a potent combination to steal the place in your heart.
The entry was unreceptive and performance ready to be scrutinized to smallest details. Here is an army captain with not only a different hairstyle and attire but also bearing nonchalant attitude and the love for music. Why is it needed? Well he is commanding, intense and matter of fact teacher. As time passed the deep baritone voice started to weave its magic. The 'disliked' style was cool now. Further the unknown intriguing past was creating speculation, is he good or is he bad? Slowly the character unfolded in bits and pieces and turns out to be full of warmth, someone who wants to be your friend and how can you resist the "close your eyes and listen to your heart" and "I believe in miracles" spoken so very earnestly.  He attempts to bond with the cadets and does win some, probes into their psyche to know them and help them realize their self.
He is a friend who cares for his friend but doesn't express it. Instead he says "hamari dosti mein kuch difference of opinion rahe hai  but we respect each other… hamesha se kuch cheezee hai joh main kehna chata tha that 'I respect you', 'Akele maat jao, kisi ko saath le lo' they express his love and affection but in a subtle way. He examines silently trying to evaluate his close friend's dilemma that lead to a debatable decision and the circumstances surrounding it thereby making his friend's protg look into a different perspective of things and guide her through so very effortlessly.
In between there are those dialogues with pauses "Isliye itna pite ho" and deeper meanings 'jo chale gaye unhe gham nahi, jo rah gaye unke gham kam nahi' &  'kabhie-kabhie mere dil mein yeh khayal ata hai kya Raj ko Nandini, of course reminding you of AB but never mind becoz Gaurav gives them a different dimension.
The body language is great too. The face layered with emotions of pain, understanding, discomfort, the tilting of head, the pain in the eyes, the half smile and the restlessness of body. These are so visible in his angst while introspecting his self confessed failure and craving for emotional support first time in this moment he is weak & helpless but yet so brave.

Gaurav as Abhi is not forceful or imposing its just that apart from his acting his voice does the trick every time even for the ridiculous scenes.
There is still so much more to come.
 Aur in Adaao par toh hum sab 'vare-vare' phir in sabke ke liye toh 'Apke sau khoon maaf'... Smile   

Hey Lirh ....

you have completely bowled me overClapClap ....very nicely described our Prince Abhimaniyu Rai Chauhan s characterEmbarrassed .... I wish you would have watched Adhm at time we have been following the show ... he was just  oustanding as Samay EmbarrassedEmbarrassed... Magical ...Smile  

shahnaz12

Goldie

shahnaz12

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shahnaz12

---uhmm his best photograph that u have seen!! …. Here I guess … I will defer with most of youROFL …

Here it is …seriously when I saw this picture (having difficulties posting here .. it's the kid picture .. playing with mud)…. For a long time I just couldn't go beyond his handsLOL ….especially the right handD'oh ….  A perfect little handHeart with five perfect little fingersLOL … loved the way he is looking at somethingDay Dreaming … he looks so sweet… and the outfit? … his mom's taste just rocks Thumbs Up… Even now as a grown man he should get opinions from his mom on dressingCool … 

u liked baby Gaurav-uhmmmmm -after the hot interviewWink u think he is Mama's boyLOLLOLThanksEmbarrassed for the wonderful answersHug

Hot InterviewWink? Which one? The one with very colorful and vivid descriptionLOL of his wishful thinkingBroken Heart about IgloosLOL? OMG … I was like LOLfor a long time when I read that interviewLOL.

I found it very funny that … this particular interviewerCool managed to get so much personal preferencesEmbarrassed out of Gaurav who seems to forget his skills in speaking gol gol galanConfused (credit goes to Jojo for finding this strength in Gaurav).

Also I was very amused when I saw most of the very vocal people in this fan club just decided to keep quiet about itLOL.LOL I was expecting at least a fun filled discussion around his answers Wink… we have done it beforeWinkLOL….

And you know what? Mama's boys are the bestClap….. I mean in a positive way … if a boy loves his mom, the first real woman in his lifeWink … he becomes hardwiredThumbs Up to love the most significant woman in his life when the time comesEmbarrassed … OK we will see what happens with this particular mama's boy in questionTongue ….

gulrani

Goldie

gulrani

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=shahnaz12]

Hey Lirh and Shahnaz ,    I ll add some more spicies too ....I hope you dun mind? Wink ....you  both are amazing with your commentsClapClap.... and all others including  Jojo,  Teena and Shweta came up wih their feed back.... all of you are just brilliant...ClapClap

ok here is something to get all into the mood, tell me: Ohhh Spianji sooo nice of youEmbarrassed to help us getting into the moodWink… ok maam here you goSmile…

Hi Shahnaz, nice to see u againTongue. I am Lirh, u r welocme dear.

Hey Lirh ....Shahnaz is one of our main and important member along with Shvetal,  Jojo, Teena ...... and Shweta(our new addition along with you and Vinnu-Gaurav Smile) , ...all of you ,are great writers Clap,I still recall those golden days, during  Adhm timeEmbarrassed ....  Shahnaz and her fun filling posts, sometimes very romantic too SmileLOL...Well, I hope to see the same magic again with LRL show.....Big smile

---Which is the serial that made you like Gaurav ... ADHMClap... before this serial i did'nt even know that GC existsCry…

bitter truth & for me its lrl

Surely it s a bitter truth and I second Shahnaz ,  I also didn t know Gaurav s existance before ADHM....Confused

---Which is the best Gaurav scene that u liked so far? … what a torture darlingWink … I have just too many to go through in my mindBig smile … most of them are soooo intense that … if I try to remember the details too hard … I will not be able to do any workLOL … he was just awesome in ADHM Clap… with the help of Jojo's  writing … I agree 100% with her…1) 'rok lo mujhe rok lo' wala scene ....2) 'selfish ho rusty tum selfish ho' wala scene...3) 'rusty ab mein  jeena chahta hoon' wala scene...4) mitwa song… … but I must say I have many more leftWinkEmbarrassed…

Exactly , it s very hard to choose the best scene for Gaurav ...in each and every scene he was exceptionally too good ...a  real show stealer ...

I ll add some two three scenes which I  still remember :-

one is the hospital scene...while looking for Mrs Diviya s Marwah's address ...Samay turned back to the receptionist and said Ms Payal aaj Mrs Marwah  ka birthday hai and got the address ... using his charm ....so calmly  and so sweetly , without too  much of dialogues but spoke volume ,thru  his facial expressions, smile  ......EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Last episode ...Samay sitting in the jail , looking completely drained out,  it was so sad ...bacground they played that beautiful song "jaisi jisse lagi ye dunya ...." This last episode made me really cried ...may be because,  it was the last episode and plus Gaurav s emotional scene looked too real ...Clap

And also the divorce scene ...when he breaks down and asking Rusty to forgive him ....Cry     we can go on and on about ADHM ...

At present time in LRL ....I liked the sword fight and all the emotional scenes ... in fact he is good in each and every scene in LRL too , he has brought his magic back , I can see that . Smile

hey...how can I forget that favourite shairi he recited ..."Aapni zindagi mein thodi si problem ho to zindagi jinah hi bhool jaate hein"..."Jo chale gaye, unhein gham nahin, jo rahgaye unke gham kam nahin...jina wohi jante hai jinke ghamon se gham nahin ...."  so true and the way he recited straight from the heart... ....Smile

I think this 'rok lo' scene is the chef d' oeuvre of GC acting skills, its everybody's fav-I must see this oneTongue

---His best dialogue so far! … I found his dialog delivery just perfect most of the timesClap …. and .. again here I agree with Jojo…1).. maut ke saamne haath phaylai fakeer ki tarah khara hoon  ...2)..pehle nafrat mein hud paar ki thi ab pyar mein kar jaon ga …Clap

ais lagta hai Gaurav did have great dialogues in adhm

Yes he had better dialogues in ADHM then LRL....Wink

One more dialogue from the last episode of Adhm again ....

" Jisne tumhein apni zindagi se bhi ziaada pyaar kiya , uska kya wishwas karogi ?"     his expressions thru his intense and beautiful eyes emoted lot of feelings  here in this line too....Embarrassed

---uhmm his best photograph that u have seen!! …. Here I guess … I will defer with most of youROFL …

Here it is …seriously when I saw this picture (having difficulties posting here .. it's the kid picture .. playing with mud)…. For a long time I just couldn't go beyond his handsLOL ….especially the right handD'oh ….  A perfect little handHeart with five perfect little fingersLOL … loved the way he is looking at somethingDay Dreaming … he looks so sweet… and the outfit? … his mom's taste just rocks Thumbs Up… Even now as a grown man he should get opinions from his mom on dressingCool … 

Hey Shahnaz.....you got your usual unique taste....wow Clap...Yes I agree with you too ...

Actually most of  his photos are goodClap ...among the latest I liked what Jojo posted and there was one picture along with Narayani (saree) at Tanaz Bhaktiar s wedding reception ...in that picture he looked very relaxed and fresh ... Narayani looked beautiful too ...Embarrassed

u liked baby Gaurav-uhmmmmm -after the hot interviewWink u think he is Mama's boyLOLLOL

Very true ....he seems to be still a Mama s boy ...Smile

And I am sure his mom will agree with meWink … that all the floral and any type of print shirts (except for solids, checks and stripes) should go into the trashOuch, nothing should be hanging from his neck (I mean the scarfDead….) …. Also, what's up with the pink shirt Confusedhaan? … the only guys I know who wear pink shirts are  …either teen age Caucasian boys to please there GFs or grownup guys who are gayLOLLOLLOL…I am getting worried hereOuch…

I am with you on this scarf thing-they are totally out of place. In lrl too he wears them as if gifted by just friendWinkLOL

LOL.....I also agree with you both.... and Shahnaz dear  ..you are really too much ...TongueLOL....and you forgot to mention about his torn pants ...Confused

---his appeal lies in …. His portrayal of super intense scenes with the right amount of energy and passion requiredClap, his unshaven look which I feel provides the required softness to balance his extremely rugged faceThumbs Up and his just awesome Voice.

Intense scenes he does execute very well and his voice is the of course enchanting.

ClapClap......and without forgetting his super intense eyes too....

Edited by gulrani - 27 June 2007 at 12:25am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top