Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gaurav Chopraa aka The Prince FanClub 2!! (Page 143)

Post Reply New Post

Page 143 of 149

mahira_90

Groupbie

mahira_90

Posted: 25 June 2007 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vinnu-gaurav

Mahira U R A REAL HEERA of a person (read : gem of a person)

Abhi to maine ichha zahir hi ki aur tumne bina tumhe directly kahe poori bhi kar di!!

THHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNXXXXXXXXXXXXX XX!!!!

YE FORUM HAI YA MEMBER CARE CENTRE!! I'm so deeply touched!!

&

Originally posted by Vinnu-Gaurav

And one more request For MAHIRA
Please please give me some other siggy cos.... hope you know that Gaurav's smile has not given me sleepless nights,

I'm awed by his acting,
his height, body & grace,
his smile.....,Even his BIG B inspired style of Dialogue delivery!

& above All, those intense eyes!

Embarrassed Hey!! Vinnu well U'r most welcome for the siggy & no need to call me a gem lol well I jst saw the post & I knw how it feels whn U really WNT A SIGGY ON LOL it used to happen to me all the time so I had this one in stock & no one used it so..I decided to give it to ya!!well as for the saying of "you've taken sleep away from my eyez" Big smile haha!! I understand I'll get the new siggies done soon so U can change yours then & I'll post this one up too jst in case someone wants to use 2 of em & as Shweta said go to GC fan club #1 pg.65 & U'll c all the siggies I posted b4 & U can change yours Wink if you wnt to..cz..this one is animated & its more eyecatching the others tht I posted b4 aren't animated but they're nice too!! as u wish use it!! alrity!!

HASTA LAVISTA Day Dreaming Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav Chopraa aka The Prince FanClub 2!! (Page 143)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jojo_100

Goldie

jojo_100

Posted: 25 June 2007 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vinnu-gaurav

Originally posted by jojo_100

Well vinnu bhai ..whether you listen or not ,I will say it again ke  Smile

'' We believe in  QUALITY not QUANITY '' ...we do not want a fanclub cluttered with    and siggies  DeadDeadDead....almost all the fanclubs on india-forums  are boooooring ,uninterestinnnnnng and filled with    , , and nothing but  ..DeadDeadDead...

kya aap GC fanclub  ka bhi auro jaisa  hashar karna chahte hain ???AngryConfusedCry

I dont mind frankly!! Hamara FC#2 hai aur Doosre ajoobon ka...er....i...mean   ((we know what you mean Confused...vinnju bhai plz aap aise-aise words na use karein , warna hum sab ko phir moderator ka notice mil jaye gaCry

actors ka FC# 13 chal raha ho.... not fair!!Angry

At least ab tak hum FC # 6 ya 7 tak to pahunch hi jaate.Cry(( vinnu bhai jis tarah se aap pages par pages kha rahe hain Thumbs Down......... lagta to yehi hai k FC# 6 ya 7 tak  hum log 6,7 days mein hi pahunch jayein gay DeadConfused))

Anyways, all's fair till the time other FC members start taunting

that GC has only FC # 2 whereas unka FC # 12-13!!! ( next time they start taunting you..start reciting that quality vs quantity mantra Tongue  ..unn sab ki bolti band ho jaye gi AngryLOL))

Yeh sab sun kar mujhe  gussa nahin aayega!!???!!!(( aana to nahi chahiye  ))

Outsiders dont know all this theory of Quality vis -a vis Quantity!!!((  nahi jaante Confused?? agar nahi jaante to aap unko ye theory bataye naBig smile ...akhir aap  gavrau ji ke itne bade fan hai ,aap GC k liye  itna bhi nahi kar sakteCry  ))

jojo_100

Goldie

jojo_100

Posted: 25 June 2007 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by spian

Hey Jojo and Shweta hows this pic?

ROFL...........zalim lirh ye kya kiya hai LOL...

right hand pura ghayab , left foot ,left hand ki fingers ,dhoti ,shirt jaga jaga se kati  hoi  Cry.......aise lagta hai jaise gavrau ji ko chuhoon ne jaga jaga se khaya ho Confused LOL

jojo_100

Goldie

jojo_100

Posted: 25 June 2007 at 4:11pm | IP Logged

---Which is the best Gaurav scene that u liked so far?(( mujhe aik nahi chaar  scene bahut pasand hain Embarrassed...1) 'rok lo mujhe rok lo' wala scene ....2) 'selfish ho rusty tum selfish ho' wala scene...3) 'rusty ab mein  jeena chahta hoon' wala scene...4) mitwa song ))

interestingDay Dreaming can u tell me which episodes vaguely

abhi batati hoon Smile....1)... rok lo,rok lo =2-11-06............2)...selfish rusty=16-10-06...................3)... jeena chahta hoon=18-10-06........4)...mitwa song=12-10-06

Edited by jojo_100 - 25 June 2007 at 4:21pm

jojo_100

Goldie

jojo_100

Posted: 25 June 2007 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahnaz12

And I am sure his mom will agree with meWink … that all the floral and any type of print shirts (except for solids, checks and stripes) should go into the trashOuch, nothing should be hanging from his neck (I mean the scarfDead….) …. Also, what's up with the pink shirt Confusedhaan? … the only guys I know who wear pink shirts are  …either teen age Caucasian boys to please there GFs or grownup guys who are gayLOLLOLLOL…I am getting worried hereOuch…

ROFLROFL ROFL LOL LOL LOL.........shahnaz tum bhi na LOL....ye kya har koi 'brokeback mountain' ko apne gavrau bhai chuhan se jod deta haiCry .....ji karta hai iss film  kamar-tod pahad waloon ki kamar hi tod doonAngry .....na rahe gi kamar na rahe ga pahad LOL aur na brokeback mountain LOL

spian

spian

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahnaz12

ok here is something to get all into the mood, tell me: Ohhh Spianji sooo nice of youEmbarrassed to help us getting into the moodWink… ok maam here you goSmile…

Hi Shahnaz, nice to see u againTongue. I am Lirh, u r welocme dear.

---Which is the serial that made you like Gaurav ... ADHMClap... before this serial i did'nt even know that GC existsCry…

bitter truth & for me its lrl

---Which is the best Gaurav scene that u liked so far? … what a torture darlingWink … I have just too many to go through in my mindBig smile … most of them are soooo intense that … if I try to remember the details too hard … I will not be able to do any workLOL … he was just awesome in ADHM Clap… with the help of Jojo's  writing … I agree 100% with her…1) 'rok lo mujhe rok lo' wala scene ....2) 'selfish ho rusty tum selfish ho' wala scene...3) 'rusty ab mein  jeena chahta hoon' wala scene...4) mitwa song… … but I must say I have many more leftWinkEmbarrassed…

I think this 'rok lo' scene is the chef d' oeuvre of GC acting skills, its everybody's fav-I must see this oneTongue

---His best dialogue so far! … I found his dialog delivery just perfect most of the timesClap …. and .. again here I agree with Jojo…1).. maut ke saamne haath phaylai fakeer ki tarah khara hoon  ...2)..pehle nafrat mein hud paar ki thi ab pyar mein kar jaon ga …Clap

ais lagta hai Gaurav did have great dialogues in adhm

---uhmm his best photograph that u have seen!! …. Here I guess … I will defer with most of youROFL …

Here it is …seriously when I saw this picture (having difficulties posting here .. it's the kid picture .. playing with mud)…. For a long time I just couldn't go beyond his handsLOL ….especially the right handD'oh ….  A perfect little handHeart with five perfect little fingersLOL … loved the way he is looking at somethingDay Dreaming … he looks so sweet… and the outfit? … his mom's taste just rocks Thumbs Up… Even now as a grown man he should get opinions from his mom on dressingCool … 

u liked baby Gaurav-uhmmmmm -after the hot interviewWink u think he is Mama's boyLOLLOL

And I am sure his mom will agree with meWink … that all the floral and any type of print shirts (except for solids, checks and stripes) should go into the trashOuch, nothing should be hanging from his neck (I mean the scarfDead….) …. Also, what's up with the pink shirt Confusedhaan? … the only guys I know who wear pink shirts are  …either teen age Caucasian boys to please there GFs or grownup guys who are gayLOLLOLLOL…I am getting worried hereOuch…

I am with you on this scarf thing-they are totally out of place. In lrl too he wears them as if gifted by just friendWinkLOL

---his appeal lies in …. His portrayal of super intense scenes with the right amount of energy and passion requiredClap, his unshaven look which I feel provides the required softness to balance his extremely rugged faceThumbs Up and his just awesome Voice.

Intense scenes he does execute very well and his voice is the of course enchanting.

ThanksEmbarrassed for the wonderful answersHug

spian

spian

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 2:19am | IP Logged

Hey Jojo and Shweta hows this pic?

ROFL...........zalim lirh ye kya kiya hai LOL...

right hand pura ghayab , left foot ,left hand ki fingers ,dhoti ,shirt jaga jaga se kati  hoi  Cry.......aise lagta hai jaise gavrau ji ko chuhoon ne jaga jaga se khaya ho Confused LOL

Areee Jojo itna zor se maat hasso tumhare daant neeche gir jagenye!!LOL 

The other hand is not visible becoz of camera angle(psssssst woh haat Narayani ke peeche haiWink). Oye DHoti/legs saab theek hai-check the original pic dearApprove.

Besides chehre par dhyan do JojoBig smile-kapdo par nahiLOL

spian

spian

Posted: 26 June 2007 at 2:26am | IP Logged

Here's my view on StarGaurav Chopraa MagicStar as seen in LRL

I had not watched Gaurav's serial or noticed him earlier but it was by chance that I read Shevtal's (whynot) analysis, which not only made him notice him but also turn me into an admirer. I told Shevtal its your magic but she said 'maine koi jadoo nahi kiya'Tongue paar shayad Gaurav would be singing 'mera jadoo chaal gaya'. Embarrassed

Now lets know about his role in LRL.
The Prince came dressed as a vagabond and charmed his way into the hearts of the cadets and the viewers alike. The unconventional looks and the enchanting deep voice formed a potent combination to steal the place in your heart.
The entry was unreceptive and performance ready to be scrutinized to smallest details. Here is an army captain with not only a different hairstyle and attire but also bearing nonchalant attitude and the love for music. Why is it needed? Well he is commanding, intense and matter of fact teacher. As time passed the deep baritone voice started to weave its magic. The 'disliked' style was cool now. Further the unknown intriguing past was creating speculation, is he good or is he bad? Slowly the character unfolded in bits and pieces and turns out to be full of warmth, someone who wants to be your friend and how can you resist the "close your eyes and listen to your heart" and "I believe in miracles" spoken so very earnestly.  He attempts to bond with the cadets and does win some, probes into their psyche to know them and help them realize their self.
He is a friend who cares for his friend but doesn't express it. Instead he says "hamari dosti mein kuch difference of opinion rahe hai  but we respect each other… hamesha se kuch cheezee hai joh main kehna chata tha that 'I respect you', 'Akele maat jao, kisi ko saath le lo' they express his love and affection but in a subtle way. He examines silently trying to evaluate his close friend's dilemma that lead to a debatable decision and the circumstances surrounding it thereby making his friend's protg look into a different perspective of things and guide her through so very effortlessly.
In between there are those dialogues with pauses "Isliye itna pite ho" and deeper meanings 'jo chale gaye unhe gham nahi, jo rah gaye unke gham kam nahi' &  'kabhie-kabhie mere dil mein yeh khayal ata hai kya Raj ko Nandini, of course reminding you of AB but never mind becoz Gaurav gives them a different dimension.
The body language is great too. The face layered with emotions of pain, understanding, discomfort, the tilting of head, the pain in the eyes, the half smile and the restlessness of body. These are so visible in his angst while introspecting his self confessed failure and craving for emotional support first time in this moment he is weak & helpless but yet so brave.

Gaurav as Abhi is not forceful or imposing its just that apart from his acting his voice does the trick every time even for the ridiculous scenes.
There is still so much more to come.
 Aur in Adaao par toh hum sab 'vare-vare' phir in sabke ke liye toh 'Apke sau khoon maaf'... Smile   

Edited by spian - 26 June 2007 at 2:30am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top