Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gaurav Chopraa aka The Prince FanClub 2!! (Page 142)

Post Reply New Post

Page 142 of 149

scorpiongal

Goldie

scorpiongal

Posted: 25 June 2007 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by spian

seems GC magic is all abt ADHM

not really...but u know that first love & first crush are unforgettables.Smile

u know as he is growing as an actor he is must be performing better toh ab scenes toh pick an dchoose kar sakte hai naTongue

indeed he is performing better....but there couldn't be better to best. he alrady performed to the perfection in ADHM ..so we are in full awe of it.Smile

very romanticHeart

u liked that..so one more for u:-

"ek baar isey dekh leta hoon to phir aur kisi cheez ko dekhne ka mann nahin karta.. maaf karna mein to isi ki ibaadat kar baitha.....jannta hoon yeh gunah hai..par yeh gunaah mujhse ho gaya......bus itni iltzaa hai...meri aakhri saans iske daaman mein nikle"

yes thats right lekin woh kehte hai something which never failsWink

never failing for me ..could be ..the attitude.Smile

[/QUOTE]

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav Chopraa aka The Prince FanClub 2!! (Page 142)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vinnu-gaurav

vinnu-gaurav

Posted: 25 June 2007 at 5:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vinnu-gaurav

I am getting the feeling that There are more people thinking on the same lines!!

LOL

Hi, yeh ishara kiski taraf hai?Ermm....LOL

CHOR ki daari mein TINKA!!!Wink

pehle toh main chor nahi aur doosa meri koi daari nahi!! lekin Gaurav ki toh hai!!LOL

Anyway  I have just discovered that you are my mauseri Bahen!! Tongue

Ermm woh kaise???

Poochho Kyon?

Kyonki....

CHOR- CHOR Mauseri Bhai ( or Behen)LOL

yeh baat hajam nahi hui!!!LOL Ye maine isliye kaha kyunki Main to chori karna chahta hoon is forum ke pages ki space ki, I thot u wanna do the same, no wonder u have posted such a huge snap of Gaurav! Correct me if I'm wrong!!Embarrassed

vinnu-gaurav

vinnu-gaurav

Posted: 25 June 2007 at 5:18am | IP Logged
And one more request For MAHIRA
Please please give me some other siggy cos.... hope you know that Gaurav's smile has not given me sleepless nights,
Wink
I'm awed by his acting,
his height, body & grace,
his smile.....,Even his BIG B inspired style of Dialogue delivery!

& above All, those intense eyes!

spian

spian

Posted: 25 June 2007 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Hey Jojo and Shweta hows this pic?

spian

spian

Posted: 25 June 2007 at 5:36am | IP Logged

I am getting the feeling that There are more people thinking on the same lines!!

LOL

Hi, yeh ishara kiski taraf hai?Ermm....LOL

CHOR ki daari mein TINKA!!!Wink

pehle toh main chor nahi aur doosa meri koi daari nahi!! lekin Gaurav ki toh hai!!LOL

Anyway  I have just discovered that you are my mauseri Bahen!! Tongue

Ermm woh kaise???

Poochho Kyon?

Kyonki....

CHOR- CHOR Mauseri Bhai ( or Behen)LOL

yeh baat hajam nahi hui!!!LOL Ye maine isliye kaha kyunki Main to chori karna chahta hoon is forum ke pages ki space ki, I thot u wanna do the same, no wonder u have posted such a huge snap of Gaurav! Correct me if I'm wrong!!Embarrassed

Actually I love the PicEmbarrassed (esp becoz of lack of amazon jungleLOL )thats why I posted it.Smile

scorpiongal

Goldie

scorpiongal

Posted: 25 June 2007 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Hey Jojo and Shweta hows this pic?

tum apni hasraton ki kainchi(scissors)....chalaye bina  nahin maanogi naa......Wink.
gaurav na sahi..gaurav ki snap sahi.....LOL

a very sweet line is coming to my mind...

"KHAYALON SE PURI HOTI HAI..HAALAAT KI KAMI"Smile   so...go ahead with ur unsatisfied desires...  Wink

scorpiongal

Goldie

scorpiongal

Posted: 25 June 2007 at 6:31am | IP Logged

And one more request For MAHIRA
Please please give me some other siggy cos.... hope you know that Gaurav's smile has not given me sleepless nights,
Wink
I'm awed by his acting,
his height, body & grace,
his smile.....,Even his BIG B inspired style of Dialogue delivery!

& above All, those intense eyes!

vinnu...till mahira comes back ....u can use the siggies that she made for us. go to the page no 65 of FC# 1. there are many siggies . pick any u like except those which r currently in use by other members. Smile

and yes...do pm ur specifications to Mahira abt the siggy u want ..  Smile

shahnaz12

Goldie

shahnaz12

Posted: 25 June 2007 at 11:15am | IP Logged

ok here is something to get all into the mood, tell me: Ohhh Spianji sooo nice of youEmbarrassed to help us getting into the moodWink… ok maam here you goSmile…

---Which is the serial that made you like Gaurav ... ADHMClap... before this serial i did'nt even know that GC existsCry…

---Which is the best Gaurav scene that u liked so far? … what a torture darlingWink … I have just too many to go through in my mindBig smile … most of them are soooo intense that … if I try to remember the details too hard … I will not be able to do any workLOL … he was just awesome in ADHM Clap… with the help of Jojo's  writing … I agree 100% with her…1) 'rok lo mujhe rok lo' wala scene ....2) 'selfish ho rusty tum selfish ho' wala scene...3) 'rusty ab mein  jeena chahta hoon' wala scene...4) mitwa song… … but I must say I have many more leftWinkEmbarrassed…

---His best dialogue so far! … I found his dialog delivery just perfect most of the timesClap …. and .. again here I agree with Jojo…1).. maut ke saamne haath phaylai fakeer ki tarah khara hoon  ...2)..pehle nafrat mein hud paar ki thi ab pyar mein kar jaon ga …Clap

---uhmm his best photograph that u have seen!! …. Here I guess … I will defer with most of youROFL …

Here it is …seriously when I saw this picture (having difficulties posting here .. it's the kid picture .. playing with mud)…. For a long time I just couldn't go beyond his handsLOL ….especially the right handD'oh ….  A perfect little handHeart with five perfect little fingersLOL … loved the way he is looking at somethingDay Dreaming … he looks so sweet… and the outfit? … his mom's taste just rocks Thumbs Up… Even now as a grown man he should get opinions from his mom on dressingCool … 

And I am sure his mom will agree with meWink … that all the floral and any type of print shirts (except for solids, checks and stripes) should go into the trashOuch, nothing should be hanging from his neck (I mean the scarfDead….) …. Also, what's up with the pink shirt Confusedhaan? … the only guys I know who wear pink shirts are  …either teen age Caucasian boys to please there GFs or grownup guys who are gayLOLLOLLOL…I am getting worried hereOuch…

---his appeal lies in …. His portrayal of super intense scenes with the right amount of energy and passion requiredClap, his unshaven look which I feel provides the required softness to balance his extremely rugged faceThumbs Up and his just awesome Voice.

Edited by shahnaz12 - 25 June 2007 at 11:32am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top