Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IMILWAAKAOO thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: scorpiongal

Gaurav Chopraa

Parents have been pushing me to marry but I haven't yet found the right woman. It is true that I have parted ways with Narayani Shastri, whom I have been dating for sometime,((achcha ji ab date bhi yaad nahi 😭...chalo mein batati hoon...u have been dating her since october 04...kuch yaad aya😑)) but it is not because I am afraid of commitment, but more so as our wavelengths were not matching.((oye mr wavelenght chopra , kya tumko 32 months ke baad apni aur uski wavelenghts ka pata chalaπŸ˜•...diwali dhamaka interview mein to bar bar matching wavelengths ki baat kar rahe thay😑 ))
I want the woman in my life to have a mind of her own,((to kya narayani ne apna mind karaye pe liye howa tha😑)) share the same dreams and she can be from any field(( mujhe lagta hai , he does'nt want a showbiz wife..)). She should be intelligent, have good tastes and most importantly, should be excited about leading her life with me((par kitna excited πŸ˜•?..kahiin apka matlab ye to nahi ke wo 24/7 bhangray daale ke uski shaadi gavrau chopra se hone ja rahi hai πŸ˜†)). Ideally, she should be a best friend and a good partner. ((oh  puhleeeez....no more raaag ''good- freind '' 🀒...hum ye raaag suun suun kar thak gaye hain ,aur aap hain ke suna suna kar nahi thakay πŸ˜†....

waise apni good-best-freind ko dump karne ke baad bhi, aap ye raaag nahi chorein ge kya ?πŸ˜•..waqi tussi zara huut ke bande hoπŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜†))

omg...1 day u r seriously gonna make me go admit myslef in the hospital. u made me laugh so hard i was on the floor laughing and banging my head on my comp. shelf.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

it was very entertaining. right comments at the right time.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

lmao. thanks,

Immi(yesss.....i am backπŸ˜ƒ)

mahira_90 thumbnail
[quote=scorpiongal]HEY..GUYS...

i hv won the title of " ABHI'S PRINCESS" ..hurray.....         ;    

thanks to all of u.. & MAHIRA....plz add this to the siggy u are making for me.    [/quote]

πŸ˜‰Hey! shweta ji...surely I'll get tht on U'r siggy!! thanks for lettin me knw in advance infact U'r the ONLY one who requested smthin for U'r siggy!πŸ˜ƒthanks!! & CONGRATS!! its a big honour isn't itπŸ˜‰ πŸ‘

HASTA LAVISTA 😍 πŸ€—
IMILWAAKAOO thumbnail
congrats
πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by IMILWAAKAOO - 16 years ago
jojo_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IMILWAAKAOO

omg...1 day u r seriously gonna make me go admit myslef in the hospital. u made me laugh so hard i was on the floor laughing and banging my head on my comp. shelf.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

it was very entertaining. right comments at the right time.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

lmao. thanks,

Immi(yesss.....i am backπŸ˜ƒ)

WELL COME... back  Immi  πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—  WELL COME

Ab phir se ghayab nahi ho jana πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

And  thanks a lot  for liking my comments 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

jojo_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahira_90

πŸ˜‰Hey! shweta ji...surely I'll get tht on U'r siggy!! thanks for lettin me knw in advance infact U'r the ONLY one who requested smthin for U'r siggy!πŸ˜ƒthanks!! & CONGRATS!! its a big honour isn't itπŸ˜‰ πŸ‘

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ...mahira mazak achcha kar leti hain aap πŸ˜†....waqi bahut bada honour haiπŸ˜‰ ...abhi's princess ke title ke saath, aik puri kingdom  muft mien  jo milti  hai   hai na πŸ˜†......

Edited by jojo_100 - 16 years ago
gulrani thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: jojo_100

WELL COME... back  Immi  πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—  WELL COME

Ab phir se ghayab nahi ho jana πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

And  thanks a lot  for liking my comments 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

Hey IMMI....nice to see you after long ........see Narayani s jadoo landed you in this fanclub againπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ ... yeahhhhh!....better be part of this group from today,  don t disappear again πŸ˜› ....And , don t worry darling,   we ll continue entertaining you , with your favourite Narayani s news tooπŸ˜› πŸ˜Š.   Well,  you absolutaly right Jojo and Shahnaz comments are too hilarious ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...It looks like, one day , not only you Immi but , we ll, all be admited to mental hospitalπŸ˜†...the way , we are  laughing our head off these days πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ...Mashallah! Mashallah! , keep it up !!!...Again I am repeating , Shweta, Lirth , Vinnu  are also, part of this mad house,  with their mindblowing posts tooπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.     Heyyy....btw ...Where is the other Maria , our Golo Molo s sister?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜•...Maria-Immi agaye to doosri Maria gayab hogaye ....ye kya hora ha hai aaj kal???....sabh ko kya gayab hone ki bimari laggaye  ???πŸ˜•πŸ˜‰....

Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Guys just wanted to let u know that uve almost reached ur 150 pg mark πŸ˜ƒ Congratz! So can you guys please open up the 3rd fc 😊 coz i wanna wait till that ones open before i close this one for u guys

Thanku! and congratz πŸ‘
scorpiongal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey friendsβ€¦πŸ˜Š

So finally we are on the verge of ending fanclub no 2. Usually an end to the things which r dear to us & close to heart brings pain & sadness but here the case is different. Indeed it is an end but it's is a new beginning also. Beginning of yet another chapter of our crush, admiration & love for Gaurav. 

The journey that started from ADHM forum came across different twists & turns. We all were busy with our respective schedules of posting and one day it was put to an end ..with locking of ADHM forum . but as a say says….where there is a will, there is a way….. our journey again took a plunge with fan club no 1. This has been like a real life journey. With time some members left..some new joined but it kept going. And  whether we all remain or leave .. the time we all hv spent together will always remain alive. Just like rare & precious things are kept in museums ….that time will remain unspoiled in the museums of our hearts.

When I joined this fan club…I had never imagined that one day it will become such an important part of my life that I wouldn't be able to resist coming here …even for a single day. At times ..my mother keep screaming at me…& keep ruing the day when she agreed for an internet connection (sometimes she scares me that she will get it cut)…but still ..nothing seems able to stop me.

And how could I forget ..the most important driving force behind this journey. The soul of this fan club: - Gaurav, whose presence has given our affection a big meaning. We are among those few lucky fans that hv got the pleasure & the honor of having our favorite star between us. Who will not envy us for this? All of us hv loved waiting & waiting & waiting for his posts & whenever we get one…It's nothing less than a treat. Though he is a master in posting miniature messages…but we are so fond of them that even a single line is enough to vigorate us & rejuvenate our spirits. HOPE IT WILL CONTINUE FOREVERβ€¦β€¦πŸ˜Š

And last thing….thanks to all of u who hv sent me ur invisible write up's for FC# 3. (except 2 members)…so…I m pasting the original write up again….. ALSO I m posting a combine post of  the description of  characters played by Gaurav. It's a combine effort of lirh, vinnu, shabnam & me. We r pasting that on first page so that it would be an insight abt gaurav's role in different shows…for us & for new members.  I guess this will be a completely unique thing to do so. Hope u'll like it.

Edited by scorpiongal - 16 years ago
scorpiongal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guys.......... where are u all????? πŸ˜•

i hv started the fc# 3. plz come & see. and tell me if u want to hv any changes in the format or pics. plz come fasttttttttt.... 😊