Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spian thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: jojo_100

hmmmmm🤔...dance nahi  ...i'm thinking of walking in the rain ,with my gavrau bhai chuhan ...an umbrella in my hand and singing my favourite baarish poem 😍😍...actually a nursery rhyme 😳😆  

Chham        chham        chham.

umbrella   le   ke   nikle    hum .😎

my payr is phisling , gir pade hum.😔

uuuper    basta  ,    neeeche     hum .😭  (basta=school bag)

mummy ne maara ,dham dham dham. 😭😭😆

...........Hope you guys like my baarish yatra and song ☺️😆

😆😆😆trust you to put humour in any situation so effortlessly. Great talent dear😳. but where is Gaurav in this? inside the basta🤣

spian thumbnail
Originally posted by: gulrani

Hey Lirh ....

you have completely bowled me over👏👏 ....very nicely described our Prince Abhimaniyu Rai Chauhan s character😳 .... I wish you would have watched Adhm at time we have been following the show ... he was just  oustanding as Samay 😳😳... Magical ...😊  

Thank you Shabnam for the lovely remark🤗. After knowing the great scenes and dialogues and above all you gals I wish I too was part of ADHm moments😭

spian thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahnaz12

Hot Interview😉? Which one? The one with very colorful and vivid description😆 of his wishful thinking💔 about Igloos😆? OMG … I was like 😆for a long time when I read that interview😆.

Yeah the historic interview😉. I too was startled it went like 😳 to  and then😉😳.

I found it very funny that … this particular interviewer😎 managed to get so much personal preferences😳 out of Gaurav who seems to forget his skills in speaking gol gol galan😕 (credit goes to Jojo for finding this strength in Gaurav).

True yaar, how was the interviewer able to bond so well and get his very secret byes☺️☺️

Also I was very amused when I saw most of the very vocal people in this fan club just decided to keep quiet about it😆.😆 I was expecting at least a fun filled discussion around his answers 😉… we have done it before😉😆….

Oh I guess thats becoz they ALL went there😉😆

And you know what? Mama's boys are the best👏….. I mean in a positive way … if a boy loves his mom, the first real woman in his life😉 … he becomes hardwired👍🏼 to love the most significant woman in his life when the time comes😳 … OK we will see what happens with this particular mama's boy in question😛 ….

Oh dear what a nice way to appreciate a Mama's boy👏 but the catch is the hardwiring remains confined to the mother. The attachment with other women doesnt take place.

spian thumbnail
spian thumbnail
Originally posted by: scorpiongal

HEY..GUYS... 😊

i hv won the title of " ABHI'S PRINCESS" ..hurray..... 😃  😃  😃  😃  😳  😳  😳

thanks to all of u.. & MAHIRA....plz add this to the siggy u are making for me.  😊  😊

👏CONGRATULATIONS👏to the newly crowned Abhi's Princess!

Three ⭐️⭐️⭐️CHEERS⭐️⭐️⭐️

When & where is the 🥳crowning ceremony followed by Party

scorpiongal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dating someone or having affairs is no big deal, but when it comes to marriage or serious commitment many guys have butterflies in their stomach. Some of the notable celebrities like Hollywood actors like Hugh Grant and George Clooney and even our very own Salman Khan are yet to marry even though they have crossed their 40s.  Hugh Grant has even recently admitted that he is reluctant to marry as he thinks that the couples will lose their passion for each other after they wed.  While many guys do not admit to having a commitment phobia, they often give the excuse that they are yet to find the right girl. We spoke to some of our TV actors who have crossed their 30s but are not involved in a long standing commitment for their views.

personally i don't think that being a commitment phobic is seriously something to do with a man or a women.  though i must say that women's by nature are considered to be more sincere, more loyal & more committed ......still  when it comes to a particular person (whether men or women)... commitment is a matter of one's own accord & attitude.  Not only males ..but even female actresses  now a days ..sacrifice a big deal of their life for their carrers. and it's not really an evil thing. every profession hv it's demands & if u want to go along with it..u hv to comply with them.so...ppl choose to stay away from commitments to avoid complications in life.

but if the delays are only conditional to finding a right person...i think it's a big illusion. There are no such particular parameters that assures u that someone would be a perfect partner for lifetime. If this is the case...no marriages sh'd split. but marriages split..it's a truth.. so obviously it means that it's not the qualities or personal traits only..that determines the longevity or sustainability of any relationship. but it's ur willingness, ur understanding & ur attitude that leads u in & out of any relationship.

spian thumbnail

Gaurav Chopraa

Parents have been pushing me to marry but I haven't yet found the right woman. It is true that I have parted ways with Narayani Shastri, whom I have been dating for sometime, but it is not because I am afraid of commitment, but more so as our wavelengths were not matching.
I want the woman in my life to have a mind of her own, share the same dreams and she can be from any field. She should be intelligent, have good tastes and most importantly, should be excited about leading her life with me. Ideally, she should be a best friend and a good partner. 

Ohh Thats so Sad. but on the other hand 😈he is single and ready to mingle.😉❤️ so dream on😍

scorpiongal thumbnail
Originally posted by: spian

👏CONGRATULATIONS👏to the newly crowned Abhi's Princess!

Three ⭐️⭐️⭐️CHEERS⭐️⭐️⭐️

When & where is the 🥳crowning ceremony followed by Party

thank you..lirh..

this is to inform all of u that the crowning ceremony is going to take palce at following address. u all are cordially invited & requested to bring as much of gifts u can. guests without gifts would not be entertained. 😉

plz note down the address....

shweta aka scorpiongal 😊

scorpion kingdom...😊

city of heart,😊

palace of love😊

dreamland. 😊

scorpiongal thumbnail

Ohh Thats so Sad. but on the other hand 😈he is single and ready to mingle.😉❤️ so dream on😍

lirh... i m not really surprised by this news. since march end ..i was continuously  contemplating this change in their relationship..but this is for first time when ..it has been stated clearly by him.

as for dreaming....now from "abhi's princess"...i m looking forward to become  "mrs. chopraa"....😆😆

Edited by scorpiongal - 16 years ago
scorpiongal thumbnail

kyunki woh sher lonely hai aur apni sherni ko dhoond raha hia!!😉😆

now i hv to agree guys.....hamara sher ..certainly apni sherni ko dhoond raha hai....😉

btw..jojojaan why don't u ask ur gaurav bhai chauhan .😉..to give some specifications abt the type of sherni ..he is looking for..😆😆😆😆