Gaurav Chopraa aka The Prince FanClub 2!! - Page 7

Posted: 16 years ago

pix from  Sbs video.

"

"

Originally posted by gr8_mms

jojo our sher look cute na sab se alag sab se juda type.. πŸ˜ƒ

" border="0" />.....................................Mr Cutest Chopra πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜†

haan maria, tumne bilkul theek kaha hai  πŸ˜‰ .. tumhara aik aik word sahi hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by jojo_100 - 16 years ago

Originally posted by superbike

Next b'day pe we will present him " fair and lovely"...and has somebody started planning for b'day... only 11 months are left.... 😊

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Next b'day pe we will present him " fair and lovely"...and has somebody started planning for b'day... only 11 months are left.... 😊

teena dear " fair & lovely " nahin " fair & handsome" gift karna...πŸ˜‰

don't worry abt b'day preperations... wait for just 11 months..πŸ˜‰

This is what I like. . I like. . : )

and has somebody started planning for b'day... only 11 months are left.... 😊

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Teena you're the best!

Originally posted by whynot

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Teena you're the best!

Not only the best  but the bestest ...Right Teena 😊.

hey Jojo ....Thanks for Mr Kenyan Chopra s lastest snap ...he does look tan...πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by gulrani

🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Teena you're the best!

[/QUOTE]

Not only the best  but the bestest ...Right Teena 😊.

hey Jojo ....Thanks for Mr Kenyan Chopra s lastest snap ...he does look tan...πŸ˜‰

[/QUOTE]

hi everyone,

I m not a Gaurav fan but like him ... He is enetering in LRL so thought ke uska fan club dekh loon ..socha ke shayad baad mein join bhi karna pad jaaye ( thats depend on his role ...pehle dekhna padega na ke kaisa hai... πŸ˜ƒ) but after reading some comments on Rajeev and other LRL stars i couldnt stop myself to comment

Sorry if i hurt anyone , but one thing i want to make clear its not against gaurav and anyone else

Originally posted by jojo_100

Left Right Left Crew including Rajeev Khandelwal, Gaurav Chopra
..........aik Sher aur teen choche+aik chochi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Gaurav Chopra

that is very bad jojo, my tolrance power is not that strong that can tolrate that type of comments...... I dont know u guys watch LRL or not but i'll say before watching anything u shouldnt make that type of comments.

sorry to make that type of comment on Gaurav woh bhi uske FC mein ........but kya karoon I m also Rajeev fan na and Vikas , Arjun fan too ( cadets of LRL)............. so i hope u ppl will understand my feelings........ 😳Rajeev ki baat to baad mein karenge but pehle Gaurav ko Arjun, Vikas , Kunal and Harshad jaise actors ka bhi saamna karna padega so..... pehle to dekhna yeh hai ke woh apni presence ko kitna feel karwa pata hai ....inn sabhi actors including Rajeev ke saamne.

for all of LRLians our captain and all the cadets ( all the LRL actors ) are Sher ( atleast they dont dance on saas-bahu's ishaare like Ekta's actorπŸ˜†)

LRL mein ek se badh kar ek sher hain and ab aapka sher bhi wahan jaa raha hai, LRL main Choochon ke liye jagah nahin hai.... baaki to uski acting and role dekh ke hi pata chalega, but as its LRL so I hope accha hi hoga

before LRL we all Rajeev fan also thought that we cant become fan of any other actor in LRL but we were wrong, they all r so good that we even miss the Villains of LRL ,

so I hope u guys will also start to like them and we all LRLians will like Gaurav and join this fan clubπŸ˜ƒ

so i hope I will see u guys in LRL forum soonπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Rajeev Ki Heer - 16 years ago

I am not a Gaurav fan, but I a huge fan of Rajeev, and LRL....

I just came across one post here, which I think it's necessery to comment about....

Originally posted by jojo_100

Left Right Left Crew including Rajeev Khandelwal, Gaurav Chopra
..........aik Sher aur teen choche+aik chochi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Gaurav Chopra

Rajeev is the only actor who took a brave decision by leaving Balajii's camp, and I am proud of him by not doing a saas bahu serials, and he is the true sheer.... If u all don't like Rajeev or any of the other cadets, so stop watching LRL. No one forced u to watch it.... Rajeev has already more than enought fans, and his fan club is more than 8 fan clubs in IF, and this is only the 2nd fan club of Gaurav.... I don't anything against Gaurav... But plz don't be rude to the other actors, coz all of them are doing good job in LRL....

Regard
Rajeev and Aamna jodi's biggest admirer and supporter forever and ever Zee....

Edited by farislove - 16 years ago