Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jojo_100 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: superbike

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..... haan Jojo Kal kisne dekha hai.... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

"Hum hain is pal yahan, kal na jaane kahan...."πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Read: Yahan as "GC fan club".... Kahan..." could be any other fan club"πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

"could be any other fan club " yani ke rajiv khandelwal fan club ,hai na ?πŸ˜‰

superbike thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: whynot

Kunal Kapoor from lrl writes nice, long, chatty, conversational mails to his fans... and goes biking too. Bas ek baar photo dekh loon, phir main uski fan ban jaati hoon πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 

Oh Shvetal ji... You need not join his fan club... you just show him ur "Mindblowing" analysis of your favorite scenes.πŸ˜›.. then you just see... he will open your fan club 😳... He will be after you to write such analysis for his scenes also...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by superbike - 16 years ago
superbike thumbnail
Originally posted by: scorpiongal

teena..dear...
i think"ren........"is a great & very high profileshow. the celebs or personalities invited are those who are very very prominent in their respective fields & r recognised by ppl of every age & section of society.

NO DOUBT , gaurav has created his identity among ppl but still i feel that to be on such a big show ,he still hv to go long way....

Yes Shweta.. I agree with everything you are saying... but still you did not mention any time frame ..... or do you mean to say that you dun see this happening...😊

Edited by superbike - 16 years ago
Originally posted by: superbike

Oh Shvetal ji... You need not join his fan club... you just show him ur "Mindblowing" analysis of your favorite scenes.πŸ˜›.. then you just see... he will open your fan club 😳... He will be after you to write such analysis for his scenes also...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Teena agar tum abhi mere saamne hoti toh tumhe strangle kar deti πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But as i keep saying... mere itne saare fans hai, main kitno ka track rakhoon. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

scorpiongal thumbnail
annie7 wrote:
hi every1.. its been a long time that i have come to this fan club was very ill. but now i m back........... n the change i c is very...... i dunno - disturbing . u being "fans" of gaurav chopra r talking about him in such fashion? i m no die hard fan of his but the ppl i adore i dont talk about them like this.. if we make fun of our favorites then who will stand up 4 them... if he is not visiting then i m sure he must b busy he has been very much in touch as far as i have seen....and also if its so easy to swithch loyalties then.......... well i dont want to comment on, this its a fan club made by u guys n u know best......... sorry guys if i have said things which has hurt u . just thought i should share.....

annie dear.. don't get so upset with all this..😊

when being an admirer u can't accept hurting GAURAV then how could we die hard fans of him even think of it....
it was all just in a good humour & i m sure if gaurav will come across it , he will understand completely....

he is a sensible guy & he knows that how much we ppl love him...😊😊
scorpiongal thumbnail
jojo wrote:-
oho annie ji , aap awien dukhi ho rahi hain ...yeh to iss club ka ishtyle hai ....and btw we are his cheliyaan not chamchiyaan ,keh  har waqt uske 'bhajan' hi gatay rahein ...

kabhi kabhi muun ka zaika change karne ke liye kuch karwa bhi khana padta hai .. to isliye kabhi kuch meeti tareef ,kabhi kuch karwi si tareef

😊😊waah ..wah.. jojo dear kya baat kahi hai..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

dil khush kar diita....πŸ˜›
aaj to dunk maarne ka nahin balki tumhe pyaar karne ka mann kar raha hai..so muah...muah.. πŸ˜³
scorpiongal thumbnail
superbike wrote:-
Yes Shweta.. I agree to everything you are saying... but still you did not mention any time frame ..... or do you mean to say that you dun see this happening...

😊common teena dear .... how could i be so rude..
i didn't mention the time cuz i hv no idea..i hv complete faith in gaurav's talent & quite assured that he will go heights....but in how much time , i think gaurav himself would not be able to say that today...πŸ˜•
guessing abt this ,in my opinion, would be totally unrealistic....

scorpiongal thumbnail
a
Edited by scorpiongal - 16 years ago
jojo_100 thumbnail

Originally posted by: whynot

Gaurav Chopra is presently in Pondicherry shooting for the Sufiana song by the Meet Brothers.
 "I like the beaches of Pondicherry but its is very hot over here. After the 30th when I return to Mumbai I'm sure I'll be looking like a Kenyan!"

gavrau ji apne sach hi kaha tha πŸ˜‰,aap to waqi Kenyan lag rahe hain πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

" border"0" />.....................Mr Kenyan ChopraaπŸ˜‰

Edited by jojo_100 - 16 years ago
superbike thumbnail
Oho Jojo... What do you mean by " Gaurav ne sach hi kaha tha..."... Dun you know..." Gaurav kabhi jhooth nahin bolta...". πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† .... Aur fans aur media mein to kabhiiiiiiiii nahiiiiin.... πŸ˜† ....This is what I like. . I like. . : )

Next b'day pe we will present him " fair and lovely"...and has somebody started planning for b'day... only 11 months are left.... 😊 Edited by superbike - 16 years ago