Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

superbike thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey all...we have heard/seen/read so many interviews Of Gaurav Chopraa for past few weeks... out of which I really did not like many.... Neither did we get to know any chance to know him .. as most of the interviews are centered around which shows are coming next etc and he is tightlipped about them due to several reasons... and some of the interviews have such silly questions that you lose enthusiasm in between and leave it midway...In some of the interviews I keep on doubting whether his quotes are correctly presented...So I was thinking if I have a choice where I would like to see him... and I got the answer that I would like to see him in "Rendezvous with Simi Garewal"... and I would be pleased to see the lady talking to him ... obviously that rendezvous will not be about his next shows and it will be far away from silly questions... but I will get a chance to know my favorite actor as an individual... about ups and downs of his life... about his journey of life so far.. memorable moments of his life..

I just want to seek your opinions about when do you see this happening... 😊 ... Well I see this happening in 8-10 years from now... what about you? 😊
Edited by superbike - 16 years ago
Teena Rendezvous haan?!
Well, my problem with Rendezvous is that it gets almost cloyingly sentimental at times... and she probes for personal details but does not ask hard questions at all... people can come to her show and leave feeling very pleased about themselves.
But to appear on Rendezvous Gaurav would have to be a successful film actor. Well i hope it happens say 5 years from now... 8 - 10 is too long, too far away. When he finally does apppear on the show, i dont want to tell my kids 'bachcho mama ko dus saal pehle ispe crush tha' 😉 😃
Seriously though, i'll still stick to the 5 year framework. I really hope he hits paydirt by then!
Finally, Rendezvous pe nahin toh Jeena Isi ka Naam Hai pe toh aa hi jaayega 😉 😆 😆... aur woh toh issi saal aa jaayega, becuase they'll soon run out of tv stars to showcase. Aur uspe hum sab jaayenge na, 'close' friends jo thahre 😆 😆... tum abhi se tickets banwa lena 😆 😆    
Teena dear, here's one more interview for you to complain about 😛

Gaurav and Narayani dancing onscreen again!

Not seen on the small screen for a while, Gaurav Chopra will soon be seen opposite his real life lady love Narayani Shastri in a music video.

The actor is presently in Pondicherry shooting for the Sufiana song by the Meet Brothers. This is the first time the couple will be seen together since they showed off their dancing moves on Nach Baliye 2.

Gaurav describes the video saying, "Basically it's a combination of dancing and acting. The Meet Brothers contacted us as they thought that we could dance and act. Now we are in Pondicherry shooting for the video. The concept is entirely based on sufiana and at the end of the song there is a huge surprise for the audience."

Chopra is looking forward to the release of the video because "There will be a huge bash on 30th April as the video will be releasing on 1st May."

The couple didn't get time to celebrate Narayani's birthday because of their hectic shooting:

"Narayani's birthday was on the 16th and we were shooting on the same day. It was my birthday 10 days prior to hers. We were both very busy so there was no time for big celebrations. We just exchanged our genuine wishes to each other."

"I like the beaches of Pondicherry but to shoot the music video in this season is a very bad idea. It is very hot over here. After the 30th when I return to Mumbai I'm sure I'll be looking like a Kenyan!"

There is strong buzz that Gaurav will be seen in the second season of Left Right Left but he remains tight lipped about it:

"I will just say that I'm going to be a part of the most popular serial around. Which serial it's going to be? I can't really tell you but all will be revealed after 30 April. I have been offered many roles and the audience will be seeing me more."

Gaurav Chopra was last seen in the serial Aisa Desh Hai Mera with Saumya Tondon. The Sony show which went off the air last year December.
Well i'll also start the criticism:

After the 30th when I return to Mumbai I'm sure I'll be looking like a Kenyan!"

How much politically insensitive can you get? Uffffffff.... Gaurav, definitely did not expect this from you.
superbike thumbnail
Originally posted by: whynot

Gaurav describes the video saying, "Basically it's a combination of dancing and acting. The Meet Brothers contacted us as they thought that we could dance and act. Now we are in Pondicherry shooting for the video. The concept is entirely based on sufiana and at the end of the song there is a huge surprise for the audience."

I hope surprise is not Amitabh Bachchan stating.." Kabhi Kabhi mere dil mein khayaal aata hai..."😛

Chopra is looking forward to the release of the video because "There will be a huge bash on 30th April as the video will be releasing on 1st May."

please tell me.... when is 1st May coming next...😃

"I like the beaches of Pondicherry but to shoot the music video in this season is a very bad idea. It is very hot over here. After the 30th when I return to Mumbai I'm sure I'll be looking like a Kenyan!"

Shvetal... maaf kar do .Gaurav ko😉. He was right... As I have seen in SBS... he has really got a good tan.... 😊

There is strong buzz that Gaurav will be seen in the second season of Left Right Left but he remains tight lipped about it:

shhh........ dun tell anyone...😛....esp not to Smashits, Mid-day, Indiatimes, Times of India, IF, Saaz Bahu aur Saazish and your fans...😃

superbike thumbnail
Originally posted by: jojo_100

Left Right Left Crew including Rajeev Khandelwal, Gaurav Chopra
..........aik Sher aur teen choche+aik chochi ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Jojo... Rajeev Khandelwaal ke fans se darna seekho😛.... and who knows some of us might be turning into Rajeev Khandelwaal fans very soon.... 😉....considering his loooooooong emails and letters in response to fan mails...😳(ref. LRL forum..)...Jojo ....you always claimed that Guarav is the only one who is responding to fan mails and visiting fan club quite often...(59 posts so far)... Ya Thats a good figure as compared to that Mottu...😛....But if you check LRL forum.. they have created a separate sticky topic... stating " Post messages from stars here..." and there is an endless list of replies from all the LRL actors.... 😊

superbike thumbnail

Teena, tum zaroor dekhna... Gaurav, when asked to sing, recited lines from Kabhi Kabhi (aur kuch aata bhi hai, I'm tempted to ask 😉 😃)... but for AB (and Gaurav) fans like you and me, its still a treat!

Shvetal...control ur temptation and dun ask because .... I think "Aur kuch sach much nahin aata, genuine problem hai"....😛

scorpiongal thumbnail

teena..dear...
i think"ren........"is a great & very high profileshow. the celebs or personalities invited are those who are very very prominent in their respective fields & r recognised by ppl of every age & section of society.

NO DOUBT , gaurav has created his identity among ppl but still i feel that to be on such a big show ,he still hv to go long way....

jeena isi ka naam hai  would be a better option as it showcase the life of any guest by not only his own viewpoint but also from those who closely associate to him plus it projects on every age sphere of their life..

Originally posted by: superbike

I hope surprise is not Amitabh Bachchan stating.." Kabhi Kabhi mere dil mein khayaal aata hai..."😛

please tell me.... when is 1st May coming next...😃

Shvetal... maaf kar do .Gaurav ko😉. He was right... As I have seen in SBS... he has really got a good tan.... 😊

shhh........ dun tell anyone...😛....esp not to Smashits, Mid-day, Indiatimes, Times of India, IF, Saaz Bahu aur Saazish and your fans...😃

😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

Teena love ya absolutely. Still laughing over this 😆 ðŸ˜†

Teena if the surprise is not Kabhi Kabhi dil mein khayal aata hai... then it will be 'Main aur meri tanhai'...

I agree... like that Boogie Woogie episode, yeh bhi pata nahi kab aayega... perhaps by 1st May 2008, we'll be honoured by a glimpse of the video.

Maaf toh main bilkul bhi nahi karungi Teena... as for the tan, i thought he looked the same as in adhm.

And shhhhhhhh... kisi se mat kehna... papers mein chap jaaye uske baad bhi mat kehna 😛 

Originally posted by: superbike

Jojo... Rajeev Khandelwaal ke fans se darna seekho😛😆.... and who knows some of us might be turning into Rajeev Khandelwaal fans very soon.... 😉....considering his loooooooong emails and letters in response to fan mails...😳(ref. LRL forum..)...Jojo ....you always claimed that Guarav is the only one who is responding to fan mails and visiting fan club quite often...(59 posts so far)... Ya Thats a good figure as compared to that Mottu...😛....But if you check LRL forum.. they have created a separate sticky topic... stating " Post messages from stars here..." and there is an endless list of replies from all the LRL actors.... 😊

Teena tum aage badho main tumhaare saath hoon... i'm also switching loyalties!

Kunal Kapoor from lrl writes nice, long, chatty, conversational mails to his fans... and goes biking too. Bas ek baar photo dekh loon, phir main uski fan ban jaati hoon 😉 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†