Book Talk

Can I tell you a secret?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pooja1221

pooja1221

Posted: 28 April 2007 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

Oh my god! I seriouslly LOVED that book. I don't remember the author's name but u can probably google it...

it's a about a girl who spills out all her secrets to a stranger on an airplane thinking she was going to die but the plane doesn't crash and wen she goes back to work she finds out dat the stranger was the CEO of the company. It is really a fantastic and hilarious book! I recommend it to all of you ppl except for maybe guys; in my opinion its more of a girl book so yeah... anyways check it out!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can I tell you a secret?" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

candyprincess

IF-Dazzler

candyprincess

Posted: 28 April 2007 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
wow that be funny LOL

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 29 April 2007 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Oh that sounds good... am gonna check out for that one at the book store.. Smile

That is one shocker to find the stranger with your secrets as your boss next day! Shocker I tell ya! LOL

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 30 April 2007 at 3:58am | IP Logged

I could not find the author of this book at all on google. The name must not be right. Please mention next time, closing topic as no real discussion going on here.

Topic closed,
Sam

Post Reply New Post

Go to top