India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

UPDATE 8-12-2004

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 10:25pm | IP Logged

Akshat brings Kash home, all r thrilled. They bombard her with qts but she is silent. Aks tells them the kidnappers r absconding and that he has msgd Sujal. (Ekta V r not stupid, Sujal of all people will not stay in Delhi when his wife is kidnapped) Neways Aks gets a call from the commissioner, Kash is worried that the kid's hv been caught and insists on accompanying him but when he says NO she stays bk.

On the way Aks finally wonders that there is something wrong with K's behaviour (Its been wierd since a long time Aks, Winkonly u realised it now) In her room k calls the Kid's and asks them to flee as the police hv their sketches now. Veena comes just then and thinks she was talking to Suj.  Kash says she cudnt get thru.. Veena tells Kash how much Suj loves her and then calls suj and gives him the good news. (No Sujal was shown...and I'm surprised that he didnt want to talk to Kash personally...Kitni bewakoof bana rahi hain Ekta viewers koLOL)    Kash feels bad that she is betraying everyone at home bcoz of Sujal.

Aks spots one of the kid's at a paan shop, finally manages to catch him and gets the confession out of him that Kash is the culprit.  Arch conveniently happens to b there at that moment and overhears everything.LOL She deduces that aks too is involved with Kash.  She thinks..... POOR SUJAL. ( She still loves him)

Aks confronts Kash abt the truth, first she denies it then breaks down and confesses when he brings the kidnapper in front of her.

Rishi tells Arch abt his probs with Sanj bcoz of mahek, abt Sanj knowing the truth abt his son. Arch gives him the news abt kash kidnapping herself to cheer him up. he is thrilled.

Aks tells kash, He is yr husband...her reply...Sujal is not my husband , he is my husband's killer. she then tells Aks the whole story in flashback of Sujal harassing her n Piyush...(Finally we got to see dear Suj- even though in flashback only...thats all we r going to see of him now, methinksCry) and her  conv with the police and the evidence.  Same dialogue to Aks...Sujal apne ghar biwi nahin, Piyush ki vidwa le gaya hain...sicAngry

Aks refuses to believe her but she says she closed the file bcoz she wanted to tk revenge herself. Aks is stunned but says he will reopen the file again and Kash is not to do anything more to Sujal till the matter is investigated and the real culprit is caught. He hopes and believes that it will not b sujal.  (Thank God Aks...u hv some sense....and faith in Sujal.Clap)

Rach Senior Member
Rach
Rach

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 12:05am | IP Logged

how stupid ekta think we r?
sujal is not there when kash is back..
n no one is bothered abt him n suju is not bothered abt kash..
stupidity....
now story is taking good turn n a point will come when suju n kash will be toghether but rajeev will not be there as sujal....
Yesterday i saw abit of kya hadsa kya haqeqat ..
wow rajeev was looking so fresh in that..
after all it was hisfirst serial...
he is cute..............

Rach Senior Member
Rach
Rach

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Latest information abt Rajeev.... 

RAJEEV KHANDELWAL

Me on myself:
The guy next door.
Me's hot because: I think it's all about the character I play. It's because Sujal is the way
I am today. If I am looking smart on the screen that means Sujal is supposed to look killing in that frame. And if Sujal is looking intense that means I have to be equally intense. I think it is the packaging that gels well. I know I don't have those killing looks. If my looks were so killing, I would have girls approaching me the very same day I appeared on the screen for the first time. It is with the passage of time that I have developed this huge female fan following and some males like me too. I am thrilled to bits by this fame.
Rating as an actor: On a scale of 10, it's 5.5.
Fan's response: There are so many different kind of responses! Can I kiss you, let me pleeeaase hug you. These are some of the expressions from teen queens or even college-going girls. I cannot believe that I have now such a big dedicated and wonderful fan following. I have to confess that TV is great when it comes to instant appeal and it works like a great motivator for me to come true to all these crazy fans and all their wonderful expectations.
My future: I see myself shinning bright in the future. I have made it big and I'm committed to making it even bigger. The key for me is to focus, work hard and ensure that it all works out for me not just in terms of fan following and success but also in terms of having creative satisfaction. I am sure that as television evolves we will get even more diverse roles to play.

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Thank God, at least Ak doesn't think that Sujal is a mad murderer. My bad wishes for Kash r increasing day by day............Miss Ekta Kapoor, r u really naive or just pretend to be so? You really really think we'll believe that Sujal is not at all concerned abt his dear wife? Or we'll believe it when every character is unable 2 contact him and says........." Sujal ka phone nahi lag raha..........."Dead

Anyways, thanx Hardy........

Aqsa Senior Member
Aqsa
Aqsa

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Thank u so much Rach.Very God article.Keep it up.Clap
-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, hard.
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Thx for the great update!
Thx for posting the article!

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
thankz alot for the update hard!!! and thanks rach for the article... you can be sure those fan responses would be close to mines

Go to top