help guys please, pray for naina

kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
guys sapu just told me that naina is in a coma

i told you guys something was wrong, but you said she was busy with studies, come on now please pray for her😭

she needs us today, so a few mins to pray wont hurt anyone come on she loved you all on here she always took time out for all of us.
Edited by kal-el - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amisra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😲

Keise hua???????????

How is she now????

Please bhagwan...usse jaldi tikh kar do. I miss her!!😭
😭 😭 That's really very sad...

I'll surely pray for her... With God's grace, she'll be better soon.
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for posting this Nug...and yea..if u have any messages for her... plz PM them to me..I will send it to her friend...so she can read it to her
-Pinky- thumbnail
this is the first thing i read and its hard to believe that something like that could actually happen to one of us..its ssoo sad 😭 i didn't get a chance to know her personally but did talk to her few times.i have prayed for her and will keep doing it!please recover soon naina!
kal-el thumbnail
thanks guys to everyone and sapu is right just pm something anything that sapu can email her friend so they can read it out to her, you no i think naina is just sleeping cos she has been through so much she just needs some time out, and shortly she will be up an about complaining about us bugging her constantly,

plz naina wake up i wont bug you anymore promise 😭
kal-el thumbnail
i just want to say to you all i no we mess around on here me being your papa an everything and we joke around a lot but i do love you guys as my own sisters/daughters and i pray daily that you will always be happy and here when i need you and i will be here when you need me.

plz look after yourselves 😭
Me too 😭 ... I could never think such a thing could happen and upset our lives. πŸ˜” πŸ˜” I am so worried for Naina. Please get well soon. I too won't bug you anymore. 😭 😭
Miss Candy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aaaw. This soo sad. 😭 Poor thing. I hope she gets better soon. I'll start praying too. I just cann't believe it. 😭
Miss Candy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm goin' to chruch today. I'll pray for all of u as well. I honestly feel really close to all of u. Sometimes I get carried away and forget to tell u all. πŸ˜”