Members Lounge

~*~.::>Celebrating Earth Week<::.~*~ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 29 April 2007 at 11:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by soni595

Nish this is a wonderful and beautifully written informational topic! Clap Tongue Will try and think up something and send my entry soon too!

thanks alot soni mahiwal for liking it.. will wait EAGERLY wait for your entries soon as i know it will be fantasticClap

PS: I just love the way you use "harboring " in your paragraphs, it's a lovely word! Hadn't thought of it before, bot now thanks to you, I've added it to my dictionary!

oh.. comeon.. you are way ahead as far as words usage is concerned..but i am really thankful for your kind wordsEmbarrassed.. i am just speechlessEmbarrassed

Keep smiling...
Love
Soni

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~.::>Celebrating Earth Week<::.~*~ (Page 3)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top