Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 28 April 2007 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Do you know the  geological and meterological history of the earth, taking the time to uncover how forces in the past have come to shape our world today. However, it is humbling to realize that the very forces that have been at work for millions of years are continuing to work today.

Lets know more about Earth..

Earth, also known as the Earth or Terra, is the third planet outward from the Sun. It is the largest of the solar system's terrestrial planets, and the only planetary body that modern science confirms as harboring life. The planet formed around 4.57 billion (4.57109) years ago and shortly thereafter acquired its single natural satellite, the Moon. Its dominant sentient species is the human (Homo sapiens sapiens).

While nature is awe-inspiring and inspirational, it can be destructive and deadly. This has been particularly obvious this past year as mother nature and man have collided in violent ways ,Remember the Tsunami Few years ago..Earth quake in India and  Pakistan ..Hurricane in USA so..we should understand our Responsibilty as well and should looked after it well..

Now..lets See the Earth the way we want as Each Individual..What do you think should be the Full Form of the WORD E.A.R.T.H.??

be Creative...and post in your Thoughts and your Love towards the Mother EARTH..

and thank Mother in your own little way this much you should do for the Earth which has given you so much..and never expected or asked anything in Return Except Love!

Friends of Earth

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~.::>Celebrating Earth Week<::.~*~" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 28 April 2007 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
w0wwwwwwww...awesomee post sis

noww...wat does E.A.R.T.H meanzz...hahah w0www...i willl guess the first word...hmm..environmental LOL LOL i guess Wink Wink

-aditi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-aditi-

Posted: 28 April 2007 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
gr8 post nish Tongue ...luved to know abt our mother Embarrassedi'll edit my post soon Wink...

diyafah

IF-Rockerz

diyafah

Retro Podcast Team, I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 29 April 2007 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Angel..too gud post!humm..lemme get my thinkin cap now! Embarrassed Embarrassed

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 29 April 2007 at 12:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by aditisilawat

gr8 post nish Tongue ...luved to know abt our mother Embarrassedi'll edit my post soon Wink...

will wait for your full form of EARTH..aditia nd thansk for liking the postEmbarrassed

Originally posted by ayeshag

w0wwwwwwww...awesomee post sis

thanks alot..ashuBig smile

noww...wat does E.A.R.T.H meanzz...hahah w0www...i willl guess the first word...hmm..environmental LOL LOL i guess Wink Wink

well its upto th way you want..no need to go for searching.. just think Embarrassed

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 29 April 2007 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by diyafah

thanks alot Anu for liking it... and yup put your thinking cap on.. borrow it from SRKLOL

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 29 April 2007 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishtha

Originally posted by diyafah

thanks alot Anu for liking it... and yup put your thinking cap on.. borrow it from SRKLOL

pshhhh..noooo...dontt even thinkkkk of that LOL LOL LOL

DeviatedTesoro.

Viewbie

DeviatedTesoro.

IF Crazy Captain, BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 29 April 2007 at 1:19am | IP Logged
amazing post Nish Clap ...didnt know ur were this talented LOL LOL joking....hmmm E.A.R.T.H means global warming Ouch no no...i know it is...its is a sphere....and it has different countries in it and it is where we are today...right now Wink hope u arent confuse as i am right now LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top