Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nidhi1 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
OMG.....wow.....autumn ur realy great. for a while i totally got into ur post. its birllingt. i was literally able to picture the scene. its soooo heart touching n breat taking. sooo nice.....i feel like paising u againg n again. thanks a lot. it felt sooo good to read it after a very hectick day.especially on the weekends when we have no kajal. thanks again.
why arn't u the writer of kaajjal.....?
plzzz continue.... 😃
Patjhar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks to you all......
cool_rashi, ashi91,kaju.patel, Payal, Kaj05, thesaint148, miss17, avidity2002, ind05, nidhi1, and all the bhootnis and Dev deewanis and DK jodi fans who appreciate my work so sincerely and very thoughtfully.
I am truly touched as your encouragement is the only element that keeps me going. Thanks again from the bottom of my heart.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Autumn so when is DK giving the good news in your FF after such a scintillating tabela special suhaag raat 😉 😳 😛
Patjhar thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Autumn so when is DK giving the good news in your FF after such a scintillating tabela special suhaag raat 😉 😳 😛

Intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai....... coming up another episode of the beautiful suhaag raat tabela for you Jyoti. You never know what is in store, as I am feeling a bit naughty today.😆

Patjhar thumbnail
Part 3...........

Suddenly the wind blows from outside and Kaajjal realises that she is still holding Raju's shoulders for support and he is holding her arms preventing her fall. She looks around suddenly to find that it is still raining and Raju is not hurt. She realises that it was just her imagination and Raju is asking "Are you alright madamji?" He is giving her strange looks and she suddenly pulls away from her and limps and sits down near the fire.

R/D smiles and says "Don't worry I will not bite you. I was just trying to be helpful. He goes a little away and sits on a bundle of hay. It is becoming very difficult for him to keep the distance and be away from his love. There she is sitting so close yet so far that he can't touch her at all. He closes his eyes in frustration and Kaajjal screams.

He looks at her and finds that she is staring near his feet with scared and wide-open eyes. He follows her stare and finds there is a big snake near his feet, ready to strike. Kaajjal tries to get up and come close to him and he yells at her to stay where she is. "Don't move, Kaajjal. Don't move at all. The snake looks very venomous and poisonous. There are a few tense moments and suddenly the snake slithers back and crawls away outside. Kaajjal is so scared she starts crying loudly taking Dev's name and gets up and runs to R/D and hugs him. "What if that snake would have bitten you? Thank God you are alright Dev." R/D closes his eyes shut tightly and fights hard not to lose his control and hug her back. He pushes her away saying, "Madamji thank you for the concern but I am Raju, remember?" He is still shaken and realises that the mahadashaa still seems to be in effect. When will it end? He keeps wondering how on earth will he stay away from Kaajjal. Every day every moment he is living the life as in hell. He closes his eyes as he can't bear to see the hurt look in Kaajjal's eyes.

"Sorry, but I got really scared. I hope you are okay?" R/D smiles and replies, "I was born among snakes, so don't worry about me. Remember though if at all you encounter one, don't ever move. Appear dead and they will slither away and do you no harm." She is staring at him with a new light in her eyes. A bit of respect and bit of something whcih R/D can't seem to pinpoint. "Why are you staring at me like that? Are you again thinking that I am Dev?" She smiles and says "No, you are really intelligent. I must say. I heard that proposal you gave mr. Bhasin. I really liked it. Very ingenuous just like Dev....." and she trails the sentence looking away.

R/D looks at her and says "You really love him very much, don't you?" She nods and replies "More than God, I hope God forgives me for it. The very moment Dev walked into my life he was my saviour, my knight in the shining armour. No body can take his place. R/D looks at her love shining in her eyes and is mesmerised but takes a strong control on his emotions and smiles. "Yes I can see that......."

They sit silent for a few moments and Kaajjal can't resist asking him "So how did you meet Chameli?" R/D is stunned by her question and more puzzled by a look of slight jealousy in her eyes. He smiles and realises that she feels some kind of emotion for Raju which she can't and won't accept and that seems to be a bit of a jealousy. He replies "Oh, I had met her when I went to Rajgani. She is very sweet. A bit dumb, but very sweet. She will do anything for me. Even die. Ohhhhhh, she walks so beautifully and talks like a spice red chilli. Nothing can be missed by her sharp eyes. Oh, what should I say about her eyes, they are like a lotus flower. Their shape is like the perfect almond. So big, round......" Kaajjal is all the time listening and feeling jealous with every word that Raju utters. she cuts him mid-way, "I didn't ask you to describe her. I am sure she is beautiful. Enough about your chameli" and she keeps silent making childish but jealous faces.

R/D smiles and realises that he has sparked the flame of jealousy in her and looks at her ever so lovingly. He gets up and goes near her and she looks up suddenly wondering what he is up to now. "So, madamji, I think Chameli is beautiful, but you are no less pretty. If she is the North you are south. She might be the west but you are the east, where the sun rises." Saying this he can't resist touching her just for one more time. He raises her face Dev-style with just one finger and looks into her eyes. Just for a moment, for just one moment he looks into her eyes and says "I wish I could spend the rest of my my life looking into your two most beautiful and deep eyes........." Kaajjal is stunned!!! Those were Dev's words when he ..........

BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....................
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: autumnleaf

Intezaar ka phal meetha hota hai....... coming up another episode of the beautiful suhaag raat tabela for you Jyoti. You never know what is in store, as I am feeling a bit naughty today.😆

Autumn even my heart is going hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm😳,well i think in the detailed suhaag raat version, stuffs like jigsaw puzzles and volcanic eruptions should b included and geographical dimentions of the body parts r very necessary😳😳..well that should b enough😉😛

jyoti06 thumbnail
Autumnleaf this time i m really speechless 😳 ..but the suspense is really killing me now 😡 i hope kajal finds out soon that he is dev and we get to see some real action 😉 ,but u r really a terrific writer and soon i will b conducting some chemistry sessions for all bhootnis where u will b the HOD 😃
Patjhar thumbnail

Autumn even my heart is going hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm😳,well i think in the detailed suhaag raat version, stuffs like jigsaw puzzles and volcanic eruptions should b included and geographical dimentions of the body parts r very necessary😳😳..well that should b enough😉😛

Oy chup kar marjaniye.........😆 all the little ears are listening. 😆 But here is the next part. Anti-climax isn't it? Well I thought that I should stay a bit with the serial. I shall expose Dev's identity when these serial guys do. till then I will write all relevant FF. But captivating enough for you bhootnis, I promise!!!!

Patjhar thumbnail

Autumnleaf this time i m really speechless 😳 ..but the suspense is really killing me now 😡 i hope kajal finds out soon that he is dev and we get to see some real action 😉 ,but u r really a terrific writer and soon i will b conducting some chemistry sessions for all bhootnis where u will b the HOD 😃

Ok 😆

cool_rashi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great when r u going to write ur part 4