Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
aww thanks πŸ€—
u r so nice πŸ˜ƒ
sure we can play holi sometime πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pooja0019

That's so nice. Well, on India-Forums there are muslims as well and I don't really think religion really matters in any way 😳. As the proverb goes, "united we stand, divided we fall"... All we have to do is respecting each other and live in peace. What I like most is that, here on IF, we really stand united. Eid is celebrated in the same way as Holi and Diwali is. We respect each other's culture and beliefs πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and life becomes heaven.

Tottally! It should totally not matter whut religion u are. Great post.πŸ˜‰

nitu07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pooja0019

That's so nice. Well, on India-Forums there are muslims as well and I don't really think religion really matters in any way 😳. As the proverb goes, "united we stand, divided we fall"... All we have to do is respecting each other and live in peace. What I like most is that, here on IF, we really stand united. Eid is celebrated in the same way as Holi and Diwali is. We respect each other's culture and beliefs πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and life becomes heaven.

I agree wid u.....we should respect everybody cuz first we are humans then comes our religion....though i am a hindu, when i am afraid or depressed i pray to all gods.....jesus,allah, hindu god (as there are many) and all other..............
we sudn't judge other people according to their religion cuz people of every religion are good as well as curropt so we  respect everyone cuz we all are creation of this nature and we live in the same world😊
CaLiiZ*DiiMe thumbnail
aww it was nice of u to make a thread bout it πŸ˜›
i also love hindus n their culture😳 n respect all religions out there!
~*manai*~ thumbnail
awww that sweet but i am punjabi and i respect all religions
syreen_786 thumbnail
wag1..yo yo gal daz a bare gd fing u sed

no mata if we r sikh...hindu or muslim...we cum unda 1 group n daz asianz

in Islam it sayz dt a tru Muslim is dt hu respectz ova religionz 4rm da hart..itz easy 2 say u respect ba u av 2 show dt respect

derz lota low lyf ppl out der hu juz diss n take da piss outa diff reliigionz...we al r humanz n all r unique...dey fink dey r al hard..bigin demselves infront ov deir m8tz..ba boy dey dunno der r actin lyk propa foolz lol...

anwyz...gd point gal

nuff respect 2 all u ppl out der..nuff luv...bless...safe..luv anum xxxx
CaLiiZ*DiiMe thumbnail
Originally posted by: angeleyes141

i love ur kareena siggy

aww thanxxπŸ˜› i love this songg lol its rockingπŸ˜ƒ
kothra thumbnail

The only word we should keep in mind is respect...

mini2390 thumbnail
no matter wat. we shud respect everyone and etheir religions!.... we r all human being sfirst and r all equal and thats wat counts! im a muslim and i have a hindu friend from middle school, we r close friends and religion was never ever a matter... we both had immense respect towards each other and that led to friendship.... and one shud always remember to respect others , whether its their religion or culture or anything, as then that same respect cums ryt towards u!. 😊
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
completely agree.have respect for all religions and faiths.i always bow my head seeing a religious place whether its church,gurudwara,mosque and of course temple.