Yeh Meri Life Hai

India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Who should hook up with pooja?? (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who should hook up with pooja??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
205 [62.69%]
119 [36.39%]
2 [0.61%]
1 [0.31%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 8:18am | IP Logged

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cry

RONIT DESERVES POOJA MILLION BILLION TRILLION TIMES THAN AKASHHHHHHH..Dead CUZ RONIT LOVES POOJA MORE THAN AKASH DOES....

HugPOOJA RONIT FOREVER!!Clap

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
NO, NO NO , NEVER , I TOTALLY DISAGREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cry Cry

RONIT AND POOJA = ewwww....... Dead

AAKASH Embarrassed DESERVES POOJA THRICE THAT OF MILLION BILLION TRILLION THAN RONIT{SILLY CREATURE Dead } WHO LOOKS LIKE A CAT.

LOOK AT ALL THE SACRIFICES WHICH AAKASH HAS MADE Cry Cry

MOREOVER RONIT DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO BEHAVE WITH HIS PARENTS Angry Angry . I AGREE THAT HIS PARENTS ARE REALLY BAD . BUT AFTER ALL PARENTS ARE PARENTS. WHATEVER RONIT IS , HIS STATUS , HIS RESPECT IN THE SOCIETY IS BECAUSE OF HIS PARENTS. BUT LOOK AT HIS INGRATITUDE TOWARDS HIS PARENTS, THAT UNGRATEFUL CREATURE Angry . HE IS WILLING TO LEAVE HIS PARENTS WHOM HE HAS KNOWN ALL HIS LIFE FOR A GIRL WHOM HE HAS KNOWN JUST A FEW MONTHS Angry .NO GIRL DESERVES A BOY WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO RESPECT HIS PARENTS . IF A PERSON IS NOT ABLE TO RESPECT HIS PARENTS WHOM ELSE WILL HE RESPECT Angry .

Tongue Tongue AAKASH AND POOJA = MADE FOR EACH OTHER

Edited by misha - 15 December 2004 at 9:08pm
adi04 Senior Member
adi04
adi04

Posted: 15 December 2004 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

hmmm....Misha, u seem to be an essentialist who finds an wrongful act wrong no matter....

Example....lying....lying is bad no matter what....

hmmm....I am more of a consequencalist....don't really focus much on the act, but on the results...

like a lie that will benefit someone....

hehe, another example, suppose a little old and scared man came running down a dark alley and tells u that if a man asks for him, do not tell him where he went.... a few minutes later a very large man carrying a knife asks you whether u have seen a little old man running ur way....now, an essentialist will say that a lie is a lie and tell the large man which direction the old man went....now, a consequencalist will direct the the large man in the opposite direction because this lie may in fact safe the life of a person....

okay, this may seem quite irrelevant but I'm going somewhere with this...

You believe that leaving your parents is wrong no matter what....because they are Ronit's parents....but aside from giving him life, what has Ronit's parents given him....yeah, money...lots of money...they sure didn't raise him, that was the work of Rosie....and time, they did not give any time... Maya was too busy with her parties and so-called fame, and Ronit's dad was too busy chasing after wealth....none of them actually brought Ronit up....personally I think Ronit's parents are not good parents at all.... One does not become a father or mother instantly when a child is born....it is a process of development....parents have to work at becoming parents... I think its a good that Ronit is finally venturing off and trying to stand on his own two feet....The outcome in this case allows a seemingly wrong situation (leaving one's parents) right....

Sorry for the long and boring lecture....Okay Misha, sorry if I have misunderstood u in any way....but this is my take...

No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 2:49am | IP Logged

Hello Adi I totally agree with youThumbs Up. Oh!! And Misha don't be that rude to ronit Pleaseā€¦Shocked

HugRonit really deserves Pooja!!  Not because of his looks; because of his love for Pooja. He really loves her. He would do anything if it's mean to be with her.

If Akash ended up with Pooja it's gonna destroy two lives (Ronit's and Reema's).                                                     

So please be Positive about R+P. Don't worry Akash has Reema.

Be happy about it.

SO MISHA

ClapRONIT & POOJA ARE THE SOUL MATES!! RIGHT!?!  

OH!! AND AKASH AND REEMAClap

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 4:05am | IP Logged
WELL. OK I LOSE Cry Cry Cry
I AM VERY ANGRY RIGHT NOW Angry Angry Angry
No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 4:32am | IP Logged

WinkMisha Don't get angry about what i said.

Big smileJust smile for me and for them.

ClapTake care

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by No Angel

WinkMisha Don't get angry about what i said.

Big smileJust smile for me and for them.

ClapTake care

HEY , I WAS JUST JOKING LOL
I DON'T CARE WHO GETS POOJA.
ALL I CARE ABOUT IS DAN RADCLIFFE Embarrassed
xsonyxo Senior Member
xsonyxo
xsonyxo

Posted: 16 December 2004 at 10:09pm | IP Logged

it's as if ronit can do anything for pooja..so ya, he really deserves her! n then evrybody else hooks up...but i'm not tht sure abt kushan n annie, i think it'll b ronit-pooja, akash-reema, mandy-ks, n umm...kushan n annie loners?

Go to top