Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Ekta uses 'new' BMW for 1st time

Angadzgirl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Ekta Kapoor
Ekta Kapoor has acquired a brand new pair of wheels β€” a burgundy BMW 7 series. Though she bought this object of envy more than five months ago, the Balaji czarina stepped into the car for the first time only last Friday!

The reason? Kapoor vowed she would not use the car till her Star Plus daily Kkvayanjali touched a viewership rating of 12. As soon as she learnt that the show had reached that TRP mark, she was ready for a spin.

Pictures of her new BMW
Pics: Rane Ashish and Sayed Sameer Abedi
"Yes, I did take this mannat," admits Kapoor, when asked why the car wasn't broken in.

"When the TRPs of Kkavyanjali reached the 12 mark, I was ready to use the car."

Her first ride was to the Siddhivinayak temple in Prabhadevi. A regular at the temple, Kapoor could not think of any other place to travel to in her brand new wheels. Who accompanied her in the BMW?

"It was Kkavyanjali cast members who first set foot in the car as well as accompanied me to Siddhivinayak on Friday," she says. The lead actors in Kkavyanjali include Natassha and Eijaz Khan.

Over the weekend, Balaji units were buzzing with the news.

"Ekta madam has finally started using her BMW car, which was otherwise permanently parked." Why did Kapoor choose the BMW? "I wanted one as far as I can remember," she explains.

"My dad (Jeetendra) ordered it last year, but it arrived only in January this year." Kapoor's previous car was a Merc. "But now, I'll only use my BMW," she declares. The market price of a BMW 7 series is Rs 80 to 90 lakh.

~sweta~

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Selina thumbnail

Thanks for posting.

And for Ekta: Plz get a life, if i got an 80 lakh car, i would drive it the moment i got it. I wouldnt wait for 6 months.

deepey thumbnail
YEAH MY MOMMY EKTA GOT IT FOR ME, THEN LATER SHE'LL USE IT FOR THE SHOWπŸ˜›
neha9 thumbnail
thanks, and this was a stupid mannat, it would be a better one is she said i wont eat till the TRP reached 12, ok that was mean of me. πŸ˜†
Selina thumbnail

πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: armaans4ever

thanks, and this was a stupid mannat, it would be a better one is she said i wont eat till the TRP reached 12, ok that was mean of me. πŸ˜†

LOL, good one Neha. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Angadzgirl thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepey

YEAH MY MOMMY EKTA GOT IT FOR ME, THEN LATER SHE'LL USE IT FOR THE SHOWπŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

~sweta~
sapana2005 thumbnail

thanks for posting !!!!

😊

Angadzgirl thumbnail

well my brother have BMW car but he didn't let me use....πŸ˜†

~sweta~

KYPH_fan thumbnail
 One of my relatives has a 5 series BMW, its abt 55 lakhs I thinkπŸ˜•. He offered to let me take it for a spin, but I was too scared to touch it, incase I banged it. He would have murdered me, if I got even a little scratch on it.  I wish I could afford a 7 series BMW😳 Wishful thinkingπŸ˜•
kirran thumbnail
o dammmnn ! πŸ˜² that's a NICE car!! :) thanks for posting this :)