* ~ Roshni ~ *

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Resham and Sanjeev divorced
   By: Vickey Lalwani
   April 27, 2007

Far from being wary about committing again, Resham is dating someone else

Single And Mingling:
Resham Tipnis
Resham Tipnis (Ghar... Ek Sapnaa) and Sanjeev Seth's (Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki) marriage is over. The couple, who had been married for ten years, has now separated.

Resham and Sanjeev have two children, Rishika (12) and Manav (7), and Sanjeev has custody of both.

The couple had been having differences for long time. Three years ago, Resham had walked out of Sanjeev's home and gone to live with her parents. But a few days later, they decided to give their marriage another shot.

Kids doing fine

While Sanjeev says that they have gone different ways, Resham says, "We tried our best to save the marriage, but did not succeed. We had irrevocable differences.

We decided that instead of having heated arguments frequently, we should separate and live peacefully. So went in for the divorce, which happened nearly two years back."

Resham says their relationship was in rough waters for a long time. "But Sanjeev and I never spoke about it. Even when we got divorced, we did not mention it to anybody. Only our close friends and relatives know about it."

How have Rishika and Manav taken it? "Manav was too young to understand things, but I did have a chat with Rishika. They have taken it well. We will always be there for them," says Resham.

Age difference

Resham reveals that the age difference between Sanjeev and her was one reason why they didn't connect well. "I was just 20 when I married, and he was twelve years older than me.

Somewhere along the line, that became one of the reasons for our split. We differed on money, work and other issues in life. However, there was no third person responsible for our split," says Resham.

Why didn't she get custody of her kids? Resham claims that she did not press for it because the kids wanted to live in Goregaon.

"They have many friends there. Plus their school is near Sanjeev's flat, so I decided not to disturb their life."

Resham has not become wary of men. In fact, she is in a serious relationship with a man she met after her divorce. "I can't reveal his identity but I definitely want to marry him.

Nobody should live alone. Even Sanjeev should remarry. And hey, my lover is just two years older than me, so no age difference problem," she signs off on an optimistic note.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365daysval0822romanticelejanny_1noor321knumnum

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Resham and Sanjeev divorced - article" in Woh Rehne Waali Mehlo Ki forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fakira

Goldie

fakira

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the aricle!

Anybody knows who is Sanjeev in WRWMK?

Mehreenie

IF-Rockerz

Mehreenie

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
thanx for the artical

cute Aleesha

cute Aleesha

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 3:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fakira

Thanks for the aricle!

Thats what i m wondering well Thanx 4 the article.

devilangel

IF-Dazzler

devilangel

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute Aleesha

Originally posted by fakira

Thanks for the aricle!

Thats what i m wondering well Thanx 4 the article.

its abhay

tfs

burgerchaap

IF-Sizzlerz

burgerchaap

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Ooh. Thats Sad..
Nywayss Thnkxx Forr Shariing : )

bejamalo

bejamalo

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Ya,its Abhay,