Computers, Science, Technology

A survey related to Cyber Cafe in India

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

caditnow

caditnow

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Hi Guys,

I am conducting a survey on cybercafe in India... please guys who live in India, if can fill the Questionnaire and help me with survey... I am not for racism or something, its just tht research is limited to India

Hope you guys can help me... No personal Information is being collected... Thanks a lot guys :-)

hxxp://www.eSurveysPro.com/Survey.aspx?id=36f7b5a4-03ac-42d1 -b89c-ab906bd235d3

this is for my study purpose only :-)

PS: please change the hxxp to http in the link :-)

Thanks,
CAD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A survey related to Cyber Cafe in India" in Computers, Science, Technology forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

albusdumbledore

IF-Dazzler

albusdumbledore

Posted: 28 April 2007 at 6:18am | IP Logged
no adverts please....

This is your first warning.... you should know this is not tolerated at IF....

Tejas

Post Reply New Post

Go to top