Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

missmhow

Goldie

missmhow

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 1:34am | IP Logged
hi everyone Smile ,
Smile i always wonder wht importance dreams have in our lives..dreams as in wht we see while sleeping....i ahev read that sometimes they are a twisted form of reality...soem times they show u the past to remind u of it and at times give u a glimpse of the future...
when i go soemwhere ,soemtimes i feel that i ahve visited this place before,and then remeber that maybe i saw a faint picture of it in one of my dreams..does that happen to u anytime??wht do dreams mean to u ?does ur mood get lfted up when u see a pleasant dream..?/or ur day is dull coz u ahd a nitemare?/pls pls pls share...

Edited by angel_wings - 27 May 2007 at 10:50pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW: dreams" in Paranormal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Oh Missmhow, wonderful topic.... I was wanting to open one on the same and so glad you did... I can chip in my thoughts here...

Yeah , I have experienced the sense of deja vu , like I have been or seen the place , that I visit , in dreams... more like a vision... well for many years , I thought I was nutters in my head and wouldnt tell... but I was told, that sometimes indeed for many of us , the perceptive part of the brain is more active and hence we do.... I do whenever , possible read abt it...
Will share the articles in a while... and also chip in again later... in a bit of hurry right now! Smile

missmhow

Goldie

missmhow

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 1:50am | IP Logged
thanx sareeta,even i experinced deja vu and kept the experience hidden in a fear of being misunderstood...but then read about it that this phenomenon is called deja vu and many people experience it...i read a very gud expalnation for deja vu in a book which i will share soem other time....but yes..soemtimes dreams also give us that feeling...
will be wiating for more thoughts on dreams...

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 2:10am | IP Logged
same here wid me.it happened wid me in extereme when i was of 15-16 years. i went on a vaccation wid family and the places n scenes i saw,i was known to them n i was feeling that i saw them before also.i dint tell about such felling to anyone thinking that they wud thought me as gone carzy.

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 2:11am | IP Logged
it was amazing at that time.

friend_125

Goldie

friend_125

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 2:13am | IP Logged
seeing a pleasant dream makes the day,but the nightmares spoils many days.

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 6:00am | IP Logged

oh wonderful topic dear! Clap

well i don't know but i feel dreaming is somehow related by your state of mind and what u have seen or heard on that day or in that week. at leats that's what i experienced. last week my fav character anurag was shot and bitten by a crocodile and that touched me in such way that i got nightmares that night abt crocodiles! Confused
so i think what u see, read or hear does effect your dreams.

But on the other hand a dream can also be a sign for something which has yet to happen!
like when i dream abt a fish, someone in the family has to be pregnant adn, voila, it's true Wink

anyways will share more, when i come back...coz i love talking about dreamsWink 

till then , take care everyone!

Love,
Gracella Wink

Edited by Gracella - 26 April 2007 at 6:03am

missmhow

Goldie

missmhow

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friend_125

same here wid me.it happened wid me in extereme when i was of 15-16 years. i went on a vaccation wid family and the places n scenes i saw,i was known to them n i was feeling that i saw them before also.i dint tell about such felling to anyone thinking that they wud thought me as gone carzy.

yes..but it happens with many peopel many times...so its okay.... Smile Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top