Chit Chat

Thanking Sapna di (Star's mesage added) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

~Anji~

Goldie

~Anji~

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anon

Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

omg...this is just too sweet...thanks a lot everyone...thank u very much...Hug

[QUOTE=Aftab''s Anjali]

Sapna,

You have been an amazing friend to me and we have had so many good times at .in bugging each other over numerous lads.Embarrassed

As well as being an amazing friend, you hard work as a Moderator gave you the truly deserved position at SM.

Your amazing and dedicated work has not gone un-noticed and we love you all for it. Tongue Sapna you are amazing person and a wonderful friend. 

Just seeing your dedication at.com and making endless posts, is awesome seeing as you are busy with Uni.

Sapna, you truly are an Awesome person,

Luv u lots, even though you bug me loads,LOL

Luv Saira (anon)

hey Saira... Hugu know I have always loved bugging u...par somehow I love it more now...when we r in same teamWink u have been a very sweet yaar...and I am very happy that I have a friend like u... I hope we always stay friends like this... and hope I meet u one day... my twin sisLOL (I think we will rock if we always stay in same team and bug other pplWink)

Yes its awesome that we now bat for the same team.Wink Yes twin sis i hope to meet you too one day, and totally agree we will rock the world!!!

Btw Sapna, quit bugging Anji, shes soo sweet and organised this, so we love you too AnjiTongue Awesome post!!!!

awww...i love u too!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thanking Sapna di (Star's mesage added) (Page 3)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Miss Candy

^
LOL so u hav met ur future mother. LOL

@ Sapna: No. I nvr said that I'll stop buging u. Tongue
CryCryCry which means ur name will stll be in my bugging listLOL

Originally posted by Tearrops

I loved Rimi's message LOL LOL
Sapvi i hope this does not encourage you to bug us more!
well...it has...WinkLOL

Originally posted by kal-el

wel done sapu you deserve this so much you truly are a sweet an helpful person

by the way you are leading the vote for new mommy and my dear wifey  4 votes to naina's 3 cos sam just voted in your favorWink
Sam u r dead now...Nug papa...u r my papa...I can't be ur wifey...thats just ewwwDead

Sapna, we love you lots, but do not bug us anymore Wink
I bug those that I loveLOL

omg...this is just too sweet...thanks a lot everyone...thank u very much...Hug

[QUOTE=Aftab''s Anjali]

Sapna,

You have been an amazing friend to me and we have had so many good times at .in bugging each other over numerous lads.Embarrassed

As well as being an amazing friend, you hard work as a Moderator gave you the truly deserved position at SM.

Your amazing and dedicated work has not gone un-noticed and we love you all for it. Tongue Sapna you are amazing person and a wonderful friend. 

Just seeing your dedication at.com and making endless posts, is awesome seeing as you are busy with Uni.

Sapna, you truly are an Awesome person,

Luv u lots, even though you bug me loads,LOL

Luv Saira (anon)

hey Saira... Hugu know I have always loved bugging u...par somehow I love it more now...when we r in same teamWink u have been a very sweet yaar...and I am very happy that I have a friend like u... I hope we always stay friends like this... and hope I meet u one day... my twin sisLOL (I think we will rock if we always stay in same team and bug other pplWink)

Yes its awesome that we now bat for the same team.Wink Yes twin sis i hope to meet you too one day, and totally agree we will rock the world!!!

Btw Sapna, quit bugging Anji, shes soo sweet and organised this, so we love you too AnjiTongue Awesome post!!!!

sorry yaar...I can't wuit bugging...that is that one thing that I can never stopCry

Originally posted by sweethoney06

Yes, Sapna ur so sweet..and thx for ur message to me that was really nice of u Hug Embarrassed
hehe...see I can be nice tooWink

Originally posted by *dels*

Nice post Anji! I am sure everyone said it from their heart and I am glad I can PM and bug Sapna Tongue LOL
lol...yea bug this bechari Sapna as much as u can...but she takes badlaWink

and Anji...I just read the first message now...who is it from?? so I can reply to itBig smile

~Anji~

Goldie

~Anji~

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 6:23pm | IP Logged

lol...yea bug this bechari Sapna as much as u can...but she takes badlaWink

and Anji...I just read the first message now...who is it from?? so I can reply to itBig smile

its from star..my bad.i should add it...she is gonna kill me...Ouch

sweethoney06

IF-Rockerz

sweethoney06

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
ooo Sapna plz don't bug me anymore. I am sick of it I have it since .in Cry

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
aww thanx sapna..ur a very sweet friend aswell.. i will support u always (as long as u do too.LOL .which i no u always do Embarrassed )

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Hey Sapna! 

I'd never before visited cc section before and azzy introduced me as the first FOTW here, i think i must thank you too for agreeing to join .in with IF! otherwise i wouldn't be here!Wink

so thanks a lot and hope to get to know you more in futureWink

Wish u all the best dear!

Love,

GracellaTongue

Miss Candy

IF-Dazzler

Miss Candy

Posted: 27 April 2007 at 8:04am | IP Logged
I'm gonna find that list.   LOL Come Sehrishi. we'll find it and hide it somewhere esle. Wink

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 28 April 2007 at 2:26am | IP Logged
its ok anji..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top