Arnav of Kitni Mast Hai... turns detectiv

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sheetald

IF-Rockerz

sheetald

Posted: 26 July 2005 at 11:36am | IP Logged

Karan Singh
After the end of Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi on MTV, Karan Singh hasn't been idling away.

The actor has been chosen to play one of the leads in Balaji's new show, Karbon Kopy (Star One). He has also been chosen as the lead in Star Plus's Princess Dollie Aur Uska Magic Bag.

Contemporary look

Says Singh, "I am very excited about Karbon Kopy, as the role is challenging and fun. The show has two guys and one girl; I am a detective and my look is very contemporary. I will be wearing lots of corduroy shirts and denims."

Fantasy element

About Princess Dollie, Karan says the show's fantasy element prompted him to take on the role.

"My character, Aman, is hired by the bad guy to meet Dollie and seduce her. It is a romantic track opposite Karishma (Randeva). I get a chance to do lots of martial arts and fun action sequences."

Addicted to gymming

Karan says that after Kitni Mast ended, he spent lot of time networking and meeting people.

"Since Kitni Mast was a daily, there was hardly any time for myself. But after it was over, I went around meeting people and figuring out what work they could offer me. Besides that, I got back to gymming, which I am addicted to, and also took time out to meet my friends."

Love life

Ask him about his love life and the actor says, "Right now, work is my first love." Karan has been romantically linked with Kitni Mast co-star Barkha Bisht, who played the role of Udita in the show. Is he still dating her? "I am very good friends with her besides that, there's nothing special happening," he says.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arnav of Kitni Mast Hai... turns detectiv" in Other Star One Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hetal

IF-Veteran Member

hetal

Posted: 26 July 2005 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
never heard of him..but now its wondering about him since he's coming on star one....Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top