Travel

DOTW-In your last trip where would u go?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Pensive

Goldie

Pensive

Posted: 25 April 2007 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Hmmm...suppose for a minute, that you had no financial limitations and had all the money in the world...and were allowed only one last trip to take before you die, where would you go...and what would you want to see?Why do you want to go there?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW-In your last trip where would u go?" in Travel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sareeta

IF-Sizzlerz

sareeta

Posted: 25 April 2007 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Hey Angel, interesting question, very interesting and I had to chip in my answer here...

Well, almost all the land in vast ocean covering the earth has been occupied by Man and has been transformed from its once pristine existence to more of a picture bearing the undeniable marks of interference of mankind...

For me , before I die, one place on earth I would want to visit is Antartica....

Although, having being visited by many , and treaded upon many a times, it still unto day, bears the pristine touch of divine , in all its divinity, seeming a place... like God's choicest leisure grounds... or so it has always seemed to me, the calm , the serene white of snow only making one feel closest to the the creator!

I would love to take a 2 month cruise to the land of Antartica and spend time there.... Smile

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 30 April 2007 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Dubai and Las Vegas...Las Vegas so I could gamble and make more money and then go to Dubai Big smile Embarrassed LOL

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 02 May 2007 at 9:17am | IP Logged

I want to go to Las Vegas, clow up loads of money, stay in one of those super duper hotels, and njoy myself.

Then Paris, once more to those cafes, to the Louvre, up the Eiffel Tower and Disneyland.

Then to Egypt, and go down the Nile all over again in the cruise.

To America, and spend 2 days at Disneyland!

That's it... I'll die in peace after that!

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 06 May 2007 at 11:59am | IP Logged
i wud love to go to Cairo, then to Iceland Embarrassed

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IFs Creative Head

Posted: 21 May 2007 at 12:06pm | IP Logged

Locking this now.

Post Reply New Post