Fan Fictions

soulmates(ff naina rajveer)note pg21 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 22

amritafan

IF-Dazzler

amritafan

Posted: 03 June 2007 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by yoginisahakari

pl update

sorry for delay.here's da next part

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "soulmates(ff naina rajveer)note pg21 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yoginisahakari

Goldie

yoginisahakari

Posted: 04 June 2007 at 3:59am | IP Logged
hey good going

excellent presentation

great going

pl continue and dont be late in updating

yyyy

IF-Dazzler

yyyy

Posted: 04 June 2007 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Clap Clap Excellent....i am earely waiting 4 Raj -naina meeting ....i like ur idea of using pics,....plz continue soon

ayeshacassim

ayeshacassim

Posted: 09 June 2007 at 10:09am | IP Logged
hey, when r u updating?

amritafan

IF-Dazzler

amritafan

Posted: 09 June 2007 at 10:21am | IP Logged
i'll update soon.i m not well right now.my net also broke down frm the day i updated
i m ready with the next part and i'll continue soon.thx 2 all

amritafan

IF-Dazzler

amritafan

Posted: 11 June 2007 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

part5
next day
rajveer is getting ready 4 picking up naina at the station.he is taking extra care to dress properly though he doesn't know why he is doing this.
raj is wearing a black shirt with a black blazer on it.he is looking damn hot as ever.

he reaches the railway station .he scans each and every corner of the station but doesn't find naina.then all of a sudden he sees a strange sight in front of him.he sees that most of the people r staring at him.he is a bit confused.he soon realizes that everyone is not staring at him but all r staring at some1 behind him.when he turns around ,rajveer sees a beautiful face .her hair were blowing under the effect of wind.she was none other than ms naina ah!singh

naina is wearing this

rajveer is just awestruck to see her.he feels a sort of current passing through his body.  but he sees a sort of pain in her eyes.he feels a pain in his heart too

background

Every night in my dreams
I see you. I feel you.
That is how I know you go on.

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on.

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're gone

Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold to
In my life we'll always go on

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart

There is some love that will not
go away

You're here, there's nothing I fear,
And I know that my heart will go on
We'll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart

raj goes 2wards naina

r:hi!i m rajveer.u r naina right?

n:hi rajveer .nice meeting u.

raj found a lot of pain in her voice too.but there was a kind of sweetness in her voice that made him crazy.he wanted to listen to her again and again .

r:(thinking):i don't even know her yet i m going nuts ,i m going crazy abt her.i need to stop thin king abt her.

raj was too confused at the miment. he could understand his feelings for naina.was it love or infatuation?he could not even understand why naina seemed so depressed and why naina and naveen lived  seperately though they seemed to love eact other a lot as far as raj knew.

with these jumbled thoughts rajveer took naina to naveen's house.driving back was a silent event.when they reached naveen's house naveen was back.naina quickly ran and hugged is bro tightly.tears of happiness were flowing down her's and naveen's cheeks.raj could definitely sense the love between naveen and naina.the bro-sis love was so obvious to him.raj's eyes also welled up on seeing their love.after naveen and naina parted.

nav:raj.me and naina will go for a dinner 2day.why don't u join us.

raj:sure ,if naina has no problem with that.

nai:of course u can come.why would i have a problem

naina agreed thpough she did want him to come .she wanted some time alone with her bro.she wanted to tell him something which was very personal  and which was haunting her 4 a long time.she wanted to discuss something with naveen today itself but due to raj she won't be able to do that.moreover rajveer's 1st impression on naina was not gud.she had seen rajveer stealing glances at her ,since she arrived,even during the drive.

next scene

rajveer is wearing this

naveen this

naina was wearing this

she had let her hair open just like the pic.while she was walikng down the stairs ,rajveer saw her.

raj:man!she is gonna kill me.she is so angelic.she is the godess of beauty.just look at her,she has dressed so simple,yet she looks such a princess.she is so elegant

Edited by amritafan - 11 June 2007 at 2:06pm

yyyy

IF-Dazzler

yyyy

Posted: 11 June 2007 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap nice part....take care of ur health first...we will wait ..no prblm Smile....finally they met..good but naina doesnt seems 2 be a good impression of raj..

Edited by yyyy - 11 June 2007 at 2:11pm

amritafan

IF-Dazzler

amritafan

Posted: 11 June 2007 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by yoginisahakari

hey good going

excellent presentation

great going

pl continue and dont be late in updating

thx

well i did update it a bit faster than usual