India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

Garv - Kumud - Kshitij

xsonyxo Senior Member
xsonyxo
xsonyxo

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
I want Kshitij and Kumud to end up together, but now I just think Garv and Kumud should instead, because after both of them are crying for each other so much, then at the end Kumud hooks up with Kshitij? Doesn't seem right, she keeps on saying she'll forget Garv, then cries over him in almost every episode. I don't think Garv is the bad guy, I just think if they both can't forget each other at all, then why drag the serial showing themselves crying and remembering everything between them? And now that they divorced, and Garv's supposed to marry Kali, it's wierd seeing themselves like this now. Garv should get back with Kumud, and Kshitij should find somebody else, because if Kshitij and Kumud do end up together, then it'll only be because Kumud's parents convinced her it'll be for the best, or if Kumud suddenly falls in love with Kshitij again, which is too confusing.

Mgurl Groupbie
Mgurl
Mgurl

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

awwww....... I really want Kshitij and Kumud to end up together cause they're both so cute together and he loves her so much       

I want Garv to be somwhere else he doesn't deserve to be in the picture

dolly1211 Goldie
dolly1211
dolly1211

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 2:21am | IP Logged
i go with u Mgurl!!! Smile
xsonyxo Senior Member
xsonyxo
xsonyxo

Posted: 09 December 2004 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
i know..kshitij and kumud r so cute together !...but i just hope all this crying between garv and kumud stops....it's really annoying!
Canadian Angel Senior Member
Canadian Angel
Canadian Angel

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Kshitij and Kumud made for each other! Garv is so sad, what a lame guy!
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
I agree. Why did stupid Ekta make her love Kshitij and then
make her love Garv? They do that in almost every serial. Why
can't people have their first loves?
night girl IF-Dazzler
night girl
night girl

Posted: 10 December 2004 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
garv sucks if garv get married with kumud then it will just get boring seeing garv he dosnt look that good as kshitij
nasshuu Senior Member
nasshuu
nasshuu

Posted: 11 December 2004 at 12:52am | IP Logged

I DONT WANT GARV AND KUMUD TO BE TOGETHER BECAUSE KALI AND KUMUD IS A SISTER AND GARV PLAY WITH ALL OF THEM, HE SLEEP WITH KALI THEN WANT TO BE BACK AND SLEEP WITH KUMUD HOW THE HELL OF THIS STUPID? SO SHAME TWO SISTER SHARE ONE MAN, PLUS SLEEP WITH HIM??? AKHHHAngryAngry

MAKE ME PAIN, I DONT CARE IF KUMUD LOVE GARV OR NOT BUT I DONT LIKE TO BE TOGETHER KUMUD SHOULD BE FEEL SHAME TO SLEEP WITH GARV AGAIN AT THE SAME TIME GARV HAVEALREADY SLEEP WITH THAT LITTLE MONKEY (KALI) HOW THIS FAMILY (KAPOOR) ?? THEY DONT FEEL SHAME??? TWO SISTER ONE MAN.... OH NOO NO NO

MAY BE KALI IS NOT ABHAY'S DAUGHTER FOR THAT I WILL AGREE FOR KUMUD TO MARRY AGAIN WITH GARV OTHERWISE AKHHHHHHHHH I WANT TO KILL OF THEM

I DONT WANT TO SHARE ONE MAN WITH MY OWN SISTER SO SHAME IN THE SOCIETY. HOW EKTA DO THIS!! MAY BE SHE WAS THE ONE (sorry ekta u make me feel something wrong in your life that is why cops arest you hahahah)

MAY BE SHITJI CAN BE WITH KUMUD. NO DEEP RELATION FAMILY BETWEEN THEM (not brother and sisters) ONLY A LOVER. SO LETS THEM TO BE TOGETHER

WARNING:

PLS EKTA DONT PLAY WITH OUR MIND AND DONT MAKE US FOOL.  U NEED SOME REST. YOU ARE SOO TIRED. U DONT KNOW WHAT U DOING.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top