Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

bored???... other interesting serials

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

hi friends,

I would like to introduce you to another show which is very interesting. It is called " Tumhari Disha" and airs on Zee TV.  It has a very interesting storyline and seems to be based somewhat on the fairytale "Beauty and the Beast". The progress of the story is very logical, compared to some other serials and the actors are really very good. If I have been successfull in arousing your curiousity, go ahead, click on the link below and start following

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_topics.asp?FID=35&PN=1

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
like the movie beauty and the beast... sounds intresting
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

Yes Lakshmi,that one is really good.It had a very stale start ( I watched till when Disha asks Inder to forget her in the rain sequence) but seriously picked up..But DK is amazing.He too has the same devilish attitude and is hell bent on destroying Disha all the while helplessly falling for her.

Beleive me a first rate true blue Mills and Boon if I've evr seen one.

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
yes Tumhari Disha is a great show. I only read updates but i enjoy it very much.!!
*Anjali* IF-Dazzler
*Anjali*
*Anjali*

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
thanks for the info Lakshmi!  I'll definitely have to check it out Big smile
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 7:38pm | IP Logged

thanks lakshmi, i got hooked on it recently...when i was looking for new shows after getting bored with rona dhona on sony. the directors call it a hybrid between old starrer sujata(one where servant's daughter is fostered in employer's house) and "beauty and the beast" fairy tale. they have been true to both the tracks atleast until present time.

for those who are new this is the second show by this production company film farms india. thier first project was dil...na jaane kyon aired on zee in chausath panne series. that show too was great and executed marvellously for indian directors. people loved it...i am hoping they will maintain same standards here.

while the start was quite a drag...eversince the entry of sinfully evil dk(the beast ...who else)...the show has perked up. directors of jjkn can have some lesson from these guys on how to make evil lead character  a heartthrob over the decent goody two shoes(inder here) who incidently is also protagonist's sweetheart. everything is designed to make you hate dk but you simply can't bring yourself to do it. ofcourse dk's personality, great dialogues, great background music and dk's acting adds to the show.

this is a great show for people who are hopeless romantics at heart.

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
wow Puja, what a description.. If they are not interested when they read my invite, I am sure they will definitely click that link on reading your post.. Very well said indeed. But I have to agree what ever you say is indeed true.. thanks for that wonderful intro. Smile
ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
I agree gals....great show.....it doesnt boast big names like some of the other shows but the story, script, characters are woven well together.....thnx PJ for introducing me to it......it has replaced JJKN in my affections........Wink

Go to top