Debate Mansion

Does Endorsements affect Consumers? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raunaq

Originally posted by souro

If you're showing interest means you've noticed the ad. The next time you go out shopping that product will immediately catch your eye and you'll associate it with the ad. That means the co. has created one more potential customer and if you buy then you just converted your potential into sales.In this whole thing I'm assuming that the product is available within your reach, which is the first condition for any product to sell.

ok, i saw clips of amir and sallus coca cola ad yesterday, no matter how many times i watch amirs or sallus coca cola ad, even if vidya or bips comes and does the ad it wont compel me to buy it Big smile . no no, a stubborn customer Tongue

hey, I am like you I think.  I appreciate the product for the product and the advertisement for the advertisement.  There are things I'll buy (i phone LOL) even if the model is Snoop Dog (no offense to his fansEmbarrassed, he is just not my type) and then there are products that even SRK could advertise and I couldn't care lesser LOL
As a layman,  I would like to believe that endorsements must be vital..  else why would they be such an important advertising strategy? I am sure they inspire majority customers even if not you and me Embarrassed..

Raunaq- lol @ sattabaaj sounds like dhokebaaj, well no.. sattabaaj is a term for gambler.  i was joking about that okay? let us not make a CB-fan press that report button on us ROFL.   sowwy CB.

Edited by mermaid_QT - 26 April 2007 at 9:43am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does Endorsements affect Consumers? (Page 3)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top