College & University

*-* Our Very First MOTW *-* -- Radha (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

WillSmith456

IF-Rockerz

WillSmith456

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 9:54am | IP Logged
dakshita forgot me. uff you hurted me alot. no pm or anything. i will not talk to you any more and no questions as well.

Good bye forever Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*-* Our Very First MOTW *-* -- Radha (Page 3)" in College & University forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaz81

IF-Rockerz

shaz81

Posted: 08 May 2007 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radha07

Originally posted by Henna 786

Hey Radha! Wink hey Henna

Congratualtions! thanksTongue

Heres your grilling from moi! u use french tooWink

* In any language your prefer [NOT english] write down what you love anout Salman Khan [not an essay as such.. LOL ]

, . EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed , ,   - . whe, , Tongue,

[Dont ask me which language this isLOLLOL]

* now traslate that speech in english [so i can read it LOL ]

lolLOL

I like his real life personality the most. Hes really sweet, not big headed like some others, has a big heart and ofcourse is really good lookingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. i've even met him once at the airport whe i was a bit younger and he i remember he called me sweetheartTongue Im his really big fan and love all his movies aswell.

* If you could meet anyone whom would it be? and Y? I would want to meet Shahrukh Khan as ive never met him. Hes also a great actor. So it would be really nice 2 meet himTongue

* Which subject do you hate the most.. Y? Physics ofcourseeeee...b'coz it makes me fall asleep during lessonsLOL

* Which subject do you like the most... Y? Biology because its understandable and simple to learn although theres to much to learn aswell

* if you could bring back celebs from the dead whom would it be? Amrish Puri, he was a really good villainOuch

* If you could be someone for the day, who would you choose... and y? Well I would choose to be Salman Khan so I know what it feels like to be a superstar aswell as a boyLOLLOLLOL

* If you could choose to be someone from IF who would you choose? and y

This is really hard to decide but if i had 2 choose probably one of the insidersTongue

* Do you have ur hair up or free? free

* what is your clothing signiture.. [like wat do u prefer wearing] long skirts with matching tops of anykind and also like wearing lehengas

* Which serial do u watch most? Probably KS

* which serial would you never ever watch Any serial from Star Plus...they never endLOL

* Who would you like to meet from IF? All my friends that ive made, it owuld be nice to meet themTongue

* If you could teach a subject which one would it be? Chemistry, because its straight forward to teach and also its practicals most of the time.

* Which years of your eductaion did you enjoy the most.. and y? A Levels because this is the time when your a lot mature and you have fun and make lots of new friends

Task! [muhahaha!] omgggCryLOL

* You are organising a revsion get together, and you invite 10 people, what would you have them 10 ppl wear and what activites would you have

I think i would call everyone and make them wear their sleeping dressLOL as for activities, i dont really know any as i revise directly from the book but i think i might make a question answer game or something like thatTongue

> for those ten people, givbe them a shade of col;our that you think represents them...

sky blue for everyone believe it or notLOL

* You've got the grades you needed and ur planning a party... Whom would you invite from IF and y..

I could go on forever but for now ill choose; Henna - as I think you would make the party rock even more with your "kreative IdeasCool" AHEM AHEMLOL Well Nina coz shes a really nice friendEmbarrassed, all my sautens including nancy, tink, shaz & Kritu...LOL...theres loads more so this was just a short list Love you too souten and whens the party cause i'm starving LMAO!!!!!!!

Have fun!!!  Thanks..i enjoyed those questionsTongue

Henna x

Cheers,

Radha

radha07

IF-Dazzler

radha07

Posted: 09 May 2007 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaz81

Originally posted by radha07

Originally posted by Henna 786

Hey Radha! Wink hey Henna

Congratualtions! thanksTongue

Heres your grilling from moi! u use french tooWink

* In any language your prefer [NOT english] write down what you love anout Salman Khan [not an essay as such.. LOL ]

, . EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed , ,   - . whe, , Tongue,

[Dont ask me which language this isLOLLOL]

* now traslate that speech in english [so i can read it LOL ]

lolLOL

I like his real life personality the most. Hes really sweet, not big headed like some others, has a big heart and ofcourse is really good lookingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed. i've even met him once at the airport whe i was a bit younger and he i remember he called me sweetheartTongue Im his really big fan and love all his movies aswell.

* If you could meet anyone whom would it be? and Y? I would want to meet Shahrukh Khan as ive never met him. Hes also a great actor. So it would be really nice 2 meet himTongue

* Which subject do you hate the most.. Y? Physics ofcourseeeee...b'coz it makes me fall asleep during lessonsLOL

* Which subject do you like the most... Y? Biology because its understandable and simple to learn although theres to much to learn aswell

* if you could bring back celebs from the dead whom would it be? Amrish Puri, he was a really good villainOuch

* If you could be someone for the day, who would you choose... and y? Well I would choose to be Salman Khan so I know what it feels like to be a superstar aswell as a boyLOLLOLLOL

* If you could choose to be someone from IF who would you choose? and y

This is really hard to decide but if i had 2 choose probably one of the insidersTongue

* Do you have ur hair up or free? free

* what is your clothing signiture.. [like wat do u prefer wearing] long skirts with matching tops of anykind and also like wearing lehengas

* Which serial do u watch most? Probably KS

* which serial would you never ever watch Any serial from Star Plus...they never endLOL

* Who would you like to meet from IF? All my friends that ive made, it owuld be nice to meet themTongue

* If you could teach a subject which one would it be? Chemistry, because its straight forward to teach and also its practicals most of the time.

* Which years of your eductaion did you enjoy the most.. and y? A Levels because this is the time when your a lot mature and you have fun and make lots of new friends

Task! [muhahaha!] omgggCryLOL

* You are organising a revsion get together, and you invite 10 people, what would you have them 10 ppl wear and what activites would you have

I think i would call everyone and make them wear their sleeping dressLOL as for activities, i dont really know any as i revise directly from the book but i think i might make a question answer game or something like thatTongue

> for those ten people, givbe them a shade of col;our that you think represents them...

sky blue for everyone believe it or notLOL

* You've got the grades you needed and ur planning a party... Whom would you invite from IF and y..

I could go on forever but for now ill choose; Henna - as I think you would make the party rock even more with your "kreative IdeasCool" AHEM AHEMLOL Well Nina coz shes a really nice friendEmbarrassed, all my sautens including nancy, tink, shaz & Kritu...LOL...theres loads more so this was just a short list Love you too souten and whens the party cause i'm starving LMAO!!!!!!!

Have fun!!!  Thanks..i enjoyed those questionsTongue

Henna x

Cheers,

Radha

it will be soon!!!!LOLLOL nattus mine that dayEmbarrassedLOL

radha07

IF-Dazzler

radha07

Posted: 22 May 2007 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Still waiting for u guys to grill me Tongue

sania_12

IF-Rockerz

sania_12

Posted: 22 May 2007 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Big smile Congrats Radha

radha07

IF-Dazzler

radha07

Posted: 26 May 2007 at 9:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sania_12

Big smile Congrats Radha

thanks saniaTongue

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 26 May 2007 at 10:13am | IP Logged
heyy radhaaa!!

first of all.. congratsss for being the first motw!!!

and i hope u enjoyed ur time on the hot seat!!! Big smile

there will be a new motw up tomoro Embarrassed so last time to grill radha here everyoneeee! Wink LOL x

Jungli Billi

IF-Sizzlerz

Jungli Billi

Posted: 26 May 2007 at 10:40am | IP Logged
A lil late... Embarrassed

but congratz Radha! Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top