My Prediction

mghurye thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Yeah well another possibility is that the pandit points at Shefali and is about to say her name and then Shefali is like "Devika tum aisa kaise kar sakti ho?" and then the pandit understands the ishara and he says Devika and then later Shefali is like thanking Devika for once again taking the blame and Bhumi is thinking what can i do? the other tarkeeb Bhumi has for her first waar is the "Kangan" and hopefully she will able to launch it before the day gets over...
Remember she will bring the secrets of Shefali out slowly enough so Arjun doesnt cancel the wedding until the last day.... and on the last day she will drop the bomb of Bhumi's death being caused by Shefali......

I think Shefali will confess that she killed Bhumi in anger and desperation when she will find out on her marriage day that Bhumi is alive...

Remember Arjun doesnt break the marriage becoz of Shefali's evil but because of Bhumi being alive.....

So what do you guys think about my prediction?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iamdhol thumbnail
i agree wid ur possibilities mallika......lets see what happens in next 8 days (hopefully not months!!!)
divareena thumbnail
I agree with you mghurye, that devika will drop the bomb on the last day of the wedding of how shefali caused bhoomi's death.

I think then arjun will feel very guilty and upset for trusting shefali and not bhoomi
shanab thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nope.... The pandit points his finger at Shefali and he says that Shefali is the one who paid him the money....
Bhimi convince Arjun to agree with the marriage still because Shefali only did one small mistake....
Precap was that Bhumi was asking Shefali that the gangan is the same as Bhumi and whether Arjun gave it to her or not....

Prediction:
I think Shefali is going to say that she liked Bhumi's gangan that is why she made one for herself...
Arjun wouldn't believe but Devika urf Bhumi will convince Arjun to carry on with the wedding....

Other prediction i agree with mghurye....
That day will definitely be exciting
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: dee7

I agree with you mghurye, that devika will drop the bomb on the last day of the wedding of how shefali caused bhoomi's death.

I think then arjun will feel very guilty and upset for trusting shefali and not bhoomi

I agree with Dee😛

MALEKA