Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

*Sweet_Ishu*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Sweet_Ishu*

Posted: 24 April 2007 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

Hello Friends,

We are here with a new DOTW topic. As you all know that recently we had the wedding of the most popular jodi in Indian films. They are non other than Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai (Bachchan).  Everybody in IF is talking about their wedding. So don't we discuss about it here.

Here are some quickie questions that will help you for further discussion!

How do you feel about their wedding?

Are they made for each-other?

How do you feel about many celebrities not being invited to their wedding? Did they just invite the one's they didn't have a media controversy with, or do you think it was justified to not invite friends like SRK, Rani...etc?

Feel free to add any other comments and opinion.!

-Ishu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DOTW- Ash and Abhis wedding" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 24 April 2007 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
 How do you feel about their wedding? Hey..well I really like their wedding. They are a very cute couple. I'm happy that Aish is now a Bachchan!!

Are they made for each-other? YES!!!!! They are sooo cute together!!

How do you feel about many celebrities not being invited to their wedding? Did they just invite the one's they didn't have a media controversy with, or do you think it was justified to not invite friends like SRK, Rani...etc? Well I missed them but I thought it was a private affair...I think Bachchans will invite them for the reception in June!!! It's their choice!

notfadedaway

IF-Addictz

notfadedaway

Posted: 24 April 2007 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
omgg..ishuuu awesomee dotw Clap Clap ..will edit my post sooon Tongue Big smile

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 24 April 2007 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Great post Ishu!!ClapClap

How do you feel about their wedding? I am really happy for them,  I wish them all the best!

Are they made for each-other? I always wanted Rani with Abhi so no clue about that but they love each other so maybe they are made for each otherErmm

How do you feel about many celebrities not being invited to their wedding? Did they just invite the one's they didn't have a media controversy with, or do you think it was justified to not invite friends like SRK, Rani...etc? Well, it was their own choice, does it really matter if they did invite SRK or Rani? SRK wouldn't have come anyways, he was shooting KBC wasn't he? and Rani, well Abhi shares a very "close" friendship with Rani, so in Ash's postion, I would mind as wellEmbarrassedLOLWink I think now that wedding is over, it doesn't really matter to me.. I am glad Shah Rukh was not invited and same for RaniBig smile I mean honestly, I wasn't paying much attention due to hype, I was paying attention to KBC which I lovedEmbarrassed Opps going off topic, shollyyy!!Embarrassed

the_charm

IF-Veteran Member

the_charm

Posted: 24 April 2007 at 8:30pm | IP Logged

Great post IshuEmbarrassed

Here are some quickie questions that will help you for further discussion!

How do you feel about their wedding? Really happy for 'emBig smile

Are they made for each-other? I guess so.....now they r married so yes......they r made for each other.Embarrassed

How do you feel about many celebrities not being invited to their wedding? Did they just invite the one's they didn't have a media controversy with, or do you think it was justified to not invite friends like SRK, Rani...etc? It wasn't justified.......n i wud never forgive the bacchans for tht.Ouch

Edited by the_charm - 24 April 2007 at 8:30pm

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 25 April 2007 at 12:25am | IP Logged
How do you feel about their wedding? Since im neither a fan of Ashwariya nor Abshiek it doesnt really effect me.I wish them a happily Married life ahead! Embarrassed

Are they made for each-other?
In a way, yes. They are a perfect case of Opposites attract and even through i dunt like them together on-screen, i loved them the way they came on FilmFare awards! Embarrassed

How do you feel about many celebrities not being invited to their wedding? Did they just invite the one's they didn't have a media controversy with, or do you think it was justified to not invite friends like SRK, Rani...etc? If they wanted to keep it a private affair, its their wish. However not calling their own friends was a little wierd and managed to stire a lot of controversy. Smile

Yosh

Goldie

Yosh

Posted: 25 April 2007 at 1:25am | IP Logged
I thought it was a bit weird to call just SOME friends! But then again you never know...Those that the media potray as friends may not be so!

Mehreenie

IF-Rockerz

Mehreenie

Posted: 25 April 2007 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Isha789

How do you feel about their wedding? it really doenst affect me since i dontl ike them that much (no offnece)

Are they made for each-other? i dunno maby they are why else would they get married

How do you feel about many celebrities not being invited to their wedding? Did they just invite the one's they didn't have a media controversy with, or do you think it was justified to not invite friends like SRK, Rani...etc? umm i was kinda surprised that all the other stars didnt come cuz the bachans are like really popular and i thought that they wpuld have like one of thoes grand parties. but i dont really care

Post Reply New Post

Go to top