Sports/Cricket

CONGRATZ TO SL!!!!!!! off to the finals!!

mini2390 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Congrats to the Sri Lankans... they were very brilliant in every way today!!!!! πŸ‘ they r off to the finals!!!!!! wish them all the best!!!! they really have a big chance now to become world cup champions, regarldess of who they play in the finals!!!!  lets hope they play wid the same spirit they have played wid so far!!! and their captain, mahela, wat a leader!!!πŸ‘... really played so well wid the bat today and is so focused on the field wid his team!!!! hopefully  Sl will play wid the best that they have and become WC champs... i really hope they do!!! lets wait and see who wins tomorrow, although Aussies r the real favs, i still hope SA cum up wid sumthing special!... we will just have to wait and see!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sri Lankans were sooo awesome today!!! I think they will win and GOOD LUCK!!!! πŸ˜‰
Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats SL They Play Really Well πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Sur_Sangam thumbnail
Congrats Lanka for a well deserved win πŸ‘ πŸ‘ and good luck with the finals πŸ‘ πŸ‘
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i am so glad for them πŸ˜ƒ i had wanted them to be in the finals!! all the best to them for the finals - i wish they beat the aussies πŸ˜ƒ

Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Yeh they were wicked, batted well and got a really good score on the board.
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³Sach hi kaha jaatha he............
jo acha keltha he wahi jeththa...πŸ˜ƒ
Congo Lanka..........πŸ˜›gr8 goin...............πŸ˜ƒafter all our neighbours tho he na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
farisss4 thumbnail
ya go srilanka go..dey played superbly yaar..well i have a strong feeling dat they can wiin this dis wrld cup... πŸ˜›
anji thumbnail
ohhh yeah congrats to them although i wanted NewZeland to win πŸ‘ πŸ‘ good game now i just want that SA beat Aussies today and then crush SriLanka too. 😊
thakshila smith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Our team selected for finals .Thats good enough .
long time ago we didn't have enough ballers..
   Welcome wishes for the team ..

They will fight for the cup. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ