India-Forums

PKG Update 11/8 form bollyteens

cdesai12 Goldie
cdesai12
cdesai12

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Update

Anand has thrown Pratiks picture on the floor and is insulting Babuji and family. He is telling Babuji that Babuji is the reason for his familys death. Babuji is confused and Anand very rudely shouts and points at his head and says ''If you've lost your memory in your old age then let me remind you why i hate you!!!''. Shweta stands behind Anand (as usual). Babuji and the gang follow Anand into the main room where he Anand points the four pictures on the wall (of his dad,mum,brother and bhabhi). All the pictures have garlands around them. Anand points at them and Babuji says ''who are these people?''. Anand shouts at Babuji with furious anger telling him ''This is my family..you killed my family!!! you in your greed to be big in business, KILLED MY FAMILY, their blood is on your hands!!! My father was in a business arrangement with you and you screwed my family over and they all died because of you!! you BhavaniShanker!!!''. Babuji looks shockingly hurt as do the rest of the family. Babuji says he doesnt know who they are and has never seen them before and he hasnt done anything of that sort to anyone. Bua says ''Babuji would never dupe anyone in business..he hasnt knowingly done anything wrong''. Iravati starts saying ''Avinash!?'' again and Anand shuts her up and says '' I am Anand Saxena and my perivar is the one hung on this wall''. Rakesh is very angry. Anand is sooo emotionally angry and crying with his fire-filled anger ''I will not live in peace until i ruin you BhavaniShanker!! not until i finish your family like you finished mine!!''. Shweta has to drag Anand away as Anand is crazy with anger. Megha is shocked to see her daddy like this. The family are shocked and agree something very fishy is going on, otherwise why would Anand say and do these false things.

Babuji is sitting on a sofa on the porch outside his two room. Mama amd Mami come along and Mama says ''We will be taking our leave now. Im sad to see this happened to your family and im sad that theres nothing i can do to help you and now that you only have two rooms to live in, i dont want to impose'' (Mama clearly wants Babuji to tell them to stay). Babuji says his heart is bigger then these two rooms. Bua says Megha is so attached to Mami and so they should stay. Babuji agrees and says they should stay. Mama says he'll stay! (no surprise there)

Tanya (Rakeshs boss's stepdaughter) appears to have had a party. All these lovebirds are there and Tanyas head is on her boyfriends lap as he strokes her in affection and tells her how great her birthday party was. Mohini (Rakeshs boss) comes there and isnt happy with the lovey dovey party and she shouts ''Tanya!''. Tanya gets up and is happy that Mohini is upset. Mohini isnt happy with all the alcohol everywhere and asks her where her boyfriend Rakesh is? Mohini says shut up and tells her to clear up and clean out the mess of a party! Tanya acts all drunk and says everything including the house will be hers soon so Mohini can get lost. Mohini goes away. Tanyas boyfriend asks her why shes acting drunk when she doesnt even drink. Tanya says shes making her stepmom angry.

Babuji and the family are sitting around in their two rooms. They all look very upset and down. Rimjhim stands there and wonders why Avinash is doing these things. Night passes and days comes Babuji wakes up as he dozed off on the sofa. Rimjhim and Yashoda are serving garam garam masala chai to everyone. Everyone tries to keep a cheery attitude. Afew hours pass and they've set up alittle home in these two rooms, where the food bins are lined up on shelves they fitted onto the wall outside. Rimjhim and Yashoda tell Babuji that everything will be fine! Suddenly Maharaj comes running along and tells Babuji something terribles happening. The whole family go running to the front of the house to there is a massive (truly massive) mess on the ground. All of Babuji's flowers are smashed and crushed. The pots are all broken..its a massive mess. Babuji is crying and very very hurt as he falls to his knees. The family are all hurt. Anand and Shweta come walking out and Anand says that these were getting in his way so he had them chucked out. Yashoda says this is hurting Babuji! Anand says thats his aim, to hurt Babuji. Babuji cries in anger that he doesnt know what he has done but he hasnt screwed over Anands family! Babuji says that this house Sukh Santi Sadan is his house and he built it using his own effort and he can bring all the bills and planning permits and everything and so forth and prove it to Anand! Anand says its all lies. Rimjhim is angry at Anand for making Babuji so sad. Rimjhim says these flowers are like his children. Anand tells them to get used to seeing Babuji hurt! Rakesh gets angry but Anand just tells him to keep his voice down. Yashoda doesnt believe this guy Anand could ever be Avinash. Rakesh wonders why Anand would do these things and where all this false anger is coming from.

PREVIEW
Mohini and Rakesh together as usual

Sumita Senior Member
Sumita
Sumita

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.
universe Senior Member
universe
universe

Posted: 08 December 2004 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

hey the show is getting exciting now