When will Ekta Kapoor marry??

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Its high time Ekta Kapoor gets married. Would really like to see her happily married(Unlike her serials!)

Please don't make any hurting comments..Just share your views in a subtle way!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pj04 thumbnail
 i second that ....however, i guess it is not as easy as it seems. ekta is a very successful, busy and independent woman with a media empire. in more ways than one she is an icon.that can be very difficult for a guy. she needs someone with no identity crisis, someone who is not intimidated by her and can support her. some one like guy richie (madonna's husband), which is not easy. years back pooja bhatt (after a wild past when she had started producing movies) had mentioned that being the daughter of an icon and being someone with strong identity of her own can take toll on one's personal life and marital prospects.
usachick821 thumbnail

i second what pj04 said.

shriman thumbnail
true, but she is too busy with her serials and i think that she should get married soon... otherwise she will be alone all life with the money from these serials.
AASHISH_IN thumbnail

Originally posted by: shriman

true, but she is too busy with her serials and i think that she should get married soon... otherwise she will be alone all life with the money from these serials.

I agree with ur comments!😊 

hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
but the guy has to be something to...ekta is tycon and if she finds somebody then it has to be in her level too or maybe somebody whom she really loves......but we dont hear any rumors at all....i think she should get marreid now....perfect time and age.....she has reached at that height where she cannot fall....so now is the time.....
wizgal thumbnail
Yeah she is too busy with her work. But, hey, maybe Karan Johar wouldn't be a bad groom for her. Both are single, sucessful & obsessed with the letter 'K' 
kudi420 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizgal

Yeah she is too busy with her work. But, hey, maybe Karan Johar wouldn't be a bad groom for her. Both are single, sucessful & obsessed with the letter 'K' 

😆😆

i agree on tht ................both will make a good pair .........( i guess 😕 )

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lolz! Karan Johar looks younger that Ekta!
shriman thumbnail
BEST PRODUCER IN MOVIES + BEST PRODUCER IN DRAMA = SON WHO WILL CONTROL THE TELEVISION INDUSTRY