Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

natasha-remix

IF-Dazzler

natasha-remix

Posted: 26 July 2005 at 4:33am | IP Logged

whats so good about Tia ? OK, i accept that she is good looking , cute ... but so is Meher and other girls ( on remix , of course ) . Tia is also snobbish , is quite a bit self centred . +.shes....hurtin...ranveer

give me some reasons y..ranveer....r..n1..else..... likes her ?

tia is a timbo ,i mean bimbo wi8 teeths :D

tia looks cute but her lingo is so... like puhleezLOL

all she cares is about her hair, makeup, outfits etc. Even in the event of a crisis she cant think beyond all this stupid stuff and she is a total mismatch 2 Ranveer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why-tia....." in Remix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sayeri

sayeri

Posted: 26 July 2005 at 4:48am | IP Logged

well dont ask meBig smile .

natasha-remix

IF-Dazzler

natasha-remix

Posted: 26 July 2005 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayeri

well dont ask meBig smile .

LOLLOLLOL

Wink

mysterious girl

IF-Veteran Member

mysterious girl

Posted: 26 July 2005 at 4:52am | IP Logged

well angad_cutest u r not wrong i agree with u but u say one has the beauty (tia) and the other has brains (raveer).u see there needs to b a balanceSmile

Edited by anvesha rocks - 26 July 2005 at 4:53am

sayeri

sayeri

Posted: 26 July 2005 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anvesha rocks

well angad_cutest u r not wrong i agree with u but u say one has the beauty (tia) and the other has brains (raveer).u see there needs to b a balanceSmile

LOLLOL

sudhag_1991

sudhag_1991

Posted: 26 July 2005 at 5:58am | IP Logged
i completely agree,natasha. but u hv to admit, they look cute togetherSmile

lalit1

IF-Dazzler

lalit1

Posted: 26 July 2005 at 6:26am | IP Logged
i dont agree  sudha i think tia sucks

Quietude

IF-Rockerz

Quietude

Posted: 26 July 2005 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Hey angad_cutest is all these ur thoughts or u copy n pasted the stuff frm dtv forumsWink cuz if i remembers sum1 else wrote the stuff honey i saw it there. 

Anyways since u've taken it frm there well lemme also take something frm there which i saw in the same topic..... HERE IT GOES (giving credit 2 the ppl who wrote it) frm dtv...

sumbody named Mansi wrote:

Hey I love Anvesha too but
WHATS SO BAD ABOUT TIA?????
I genuinely love both Anvesha and Tia
I feel Ranveer and Tia's on screen chemistry is fantastic and I don't think the height difference matters cuz Yuvi is shorter than Ashi but still they look great with each other.

I agree Ashi rox her character is undoubtedly the best in the show and not 2 forget she is also the most popular out of the 4some but Tia is not bad either. Tia has her own charm, beauty, ability and style.

She is pretty plus I find her really cute. And yes girls like Meher, MP etc are also pretty but i don't think they r prettier (taste varies)

I dun think its fair 2 compare her with Ashi cuz both the characters are diametrically opposite of each other. And that's what makes their confrontation scenes interesting.

And just bcuz Ashi rox doesn't mean Tia sux. I know Anvesha's fanbase is wider than Tia cuz i think her character is more appealing and much more likable and the young crowd identify with her rebellious attitude and that makes her even more popular plus her style which is soo
Hatke and different from the usual females on tv , the red hair, the lingo everything is a major hit amongst the teenagers at the moment . And who wouldn't like a girl who have the guts to fight, slap, kick, punch etc etc etc and fears no one… she is more like a hero than a heroine.

But Tia is different but I don't think she is self centred I'd say she is self-obsessed. at times she becomes immensely dumb but Cmon guyz she do feel for others. Remember the Mp-Varun in the room issue
Where Tia saved her…. MP could've been expelled if Arjun reported that incident to Jumbo. She even helped Ranvir in the black gang issue, she was the one exposed Sahil plus she helped Yuvi in the one where he was drunk and and if u remember she even helped Anvesha in one of the earlier episode.
And not to forget how strongly she used to feel for Ranvir (which I believe she still does) she used to find faults in herself cuz she believed he was flawless. Plus she truly and selflessly cares 4 Pri, Meher or even Vrinda. There is a caring, harmless and loving girl underneath that cosmetic freak and that is what makes her special. She is a motherless girl who craves for love and attention from her father and friends. But she can be very mean at times…….. she and Ashi sometimes becomes really mean 2 each other but I sill think Anvesha is slighly more meaner to Tia than vice-versa. Ashi's comments on her is slightly more rude maybe its because Tia cant retort like Ashi and that's why Ashi ends up sayin more stuff. Overall I'd say Tia is an endearingly sweet and an extremely adorable girl.

But still the best part is both the girls are not saints like the regular female protagonists of tv soaps.

sumbody named Divya wrote:

dIVYA likes TIa coz she's cute n even if she is snobbish...her heart is in d rite place....she does not lie....even Ranveer says dat abt Tia(rem wen Reva wrote d "fan-mail")....bsides she alwayz helps her frnz even though she tries dominatin deir lives, her intentions r gud...she is a nice person at heart n she too alwayz stands up against injustice (rem Meher!)
She also helped Ashi once (rem wen Ashi n Yuvi were dancin b4 Ashi's departure 2 London!).

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.