Chit Chat
Chit Chat
Chit Chat

India-Forums

   

Lost......!!! (Page 3)

Miss Candy IF-Dazzler
Miss Candy
Miss Candy

Joined: 27 December 2006
Posts: 2670

Posted: 24 April 2007 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xmuqix

Originally posted by Miss Candy

Originally posted by xmuqix

Originally posted by Miss Candy

^
Hello!! Smile

would u been interested in joining us? We hav the following spots empty:

Nug's stalker #2
Nug's wife
Nug's secret gf
Nug's daughter
Mine sister/friend
Gang member
one of the supports

ok. that's all that i can think of right now. LOL

oh god...haha wot is this? woww hehe umm which 1 do u think i shud pickTongueim new here n hav no idea wots goin on lolEmbarrassedLOL

u can pick anyone u want... LOL either way. u can bug pple and others will bug u in turn.


how bout ur frendTongueLOLso wot is this exactly lol
well it's simple. always support me and my sisters.  and we can bug and play pranks on everyone together. Wink LOL
username88 IF-Sizzlerz
username88
username88

Joined: 31 July 2006
Posts: 14147

Posted: 24 April 2007 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss Candy

Originally posted by xmuqix

Originally posted by Miss Candy

Originally posted by xmuqix

Originally posted by Miss Candy

^
Hello!! Smile

would u been interested in joining us? We hav the following spots empty:

Nug's stalker #2
Nug's wife
Nug's secret gf
Nug's daughter
Mine sister/friend
Gang member
one of the supports

ok. that's all that i can think of right now. LOL

oh god...haha wot is this? woww hehe umm which 1 do u think i shud pickTongueim new here n hav no idea wots goin on lolEmbarrassedLOL

u can pick anyone u want... LOL either way. u can bug pple and others will bug u in turn.


how bout ur frendTongueLOLso wot is this exactly lol
well it's simple. always support me and my sisters.  and we can bug and play pranks on everyone together. Wink LOL

awesomee...so who else r ur sis?
Miss Candy IF-Dazzler
Miss Candy
Miss Candy

Joined: 27 December 2006
Posts: 2670

Posted: 24 April 2007 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Let me think:

pooja
sam
saira
star
sehrish
alana
israa
mandy

hmm... that's all I can think of. LOL lots rite? it's hard to keep all of them happy. LOL

Edited by Miss Candy - 24 April 2007 at 1:30pm
username88 IF-Sizzlerz
username88
username88

Joined: 31 July 2006
Posts: 14147

Posted: 24 April 2007 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss Candy

Let me think:

pooja
sam
saira
star
sehrish
alana
israa
mandy

hmm... that's all I can think of. LOL lots rite? it's hard to keep all of them happy. LOL

wowww dats alot lol so i got ther bak n they got mine lmaoooLOL
-Pinky- IF-Dazzler
-Pinky-
-Pinky-

Joined: 02 July 2006
Posts: 4078

Posted: 24 April 2007 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jassie_17

Can someone pls pls pls pls update on what is happening??I m so damn lost here!!!!




the usual..everyone bugging everyone, getting married again n again (with different guy ofcorse Wink LOL )andd nug's daughter on a hunt to find their new mommy ...hmm thats all i know of LOL
username88 IF-Sizzlerz
username88
username88

Joined: 31 July 2006
Posts: 14147

Posted: 24 April 2007 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Pinky-

Originally posted by jassie_17

Can someone pls pls pls pls update on what is happening??I m so damn lost here!!!!




the usual..everyone bugging everyone, getting married again n again (with different guy ofcorse Wink LOL )andd nug's daughter on a hunt to find their new mommy ...hmm thats all i know of LOL

wow dats intrstingLOLLOLcant wait 2 b apart of itTongueLOLLOL
sweethoney06 IF-Rockerz
sweethoney06
sweethoney06

Joined: 03 December 2005
Posts: 5195

Posted: 24 April 2007 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
lol, cool welcome to the family Hug
jassie_17 IF-Rockerz
jassie_17
jassie_17

Joined: 10 March 2005
Posts: 5020

Posted: 24 April 2007 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
well nug i m so not ur daughter..i m just a well-wisher of urs!!!!

And Pinky i truly thank u for the details of whatever is happening...Hehe...

Who is the latest victim now???

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Lost Screw of .......

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11

Author: Star_on_earth   Replies: 86   Views: 2200

Star_on_earth 86 2200 06 June 2008 at 4:28pm by fly2me
yOu lOst a time of gOlden memOries

Author: Lovers Ka Love   Replies: 7   Views: 309

Lovers Ka Love 7 309 07 May 2008 at 10:51pm by -Believe-
lost in a desert

2 3 4 5

Author: -Cherry-   Replies: 34   Views: 1047

-Cherry- 34 1047 03 May 2008 at 2:46am by Lovers Ka Love
Did U Eva get lost??

2 3 4 5

Author: Vitna   Replies: 34   Views: 1027

Vitna 34 1027 15 April 2008 at 5:29pm by fly2me

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chit Chat Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index