Debate Mansion

Should arranged marriages be outlawed? (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Arraige marraige be outlawed? No! if yes then most of us won't have been here Tongue LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Should arranged marriages be outlawed? (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

you mean outlawed going forward or it will be implemented on back years too.......agar jo already ho chuki hain woh bhi outlaw karvana hai toh I am with you Thumbs Up ...... LOL

You naughty naughty Gauri..Always looking Wink

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

you mean outlawed going forward or it will be implemented on back years too.......agar jo already ho chuki hain woh bhi outlaw karvana hai toh I am with you Thumbs Up ...... LOL

Retroactive to what yr dear Embarrassed???  What is the stuatute of limitations in this case LOL?  Can someone varify that Wink  I like to have my name included Ouch

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Retroactive to what yr dear Embarrassed??? What is the stuatute of limitations in this case LOL? Can someone varify that Wink I like to have my name included Ouch

Shocked Ok I will tell you a much easier way..give me the contact numbers of your respective and respectable Hubbies and I shall take care of the rest... Big smile Wink LOL

Sound

IF-Rockerz

Sound

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 11:09pm | IP Logged

Retroactive to what yr dear Embarrassed???  What is the stuatute of limitations in this case LOL?  Can someone varify that Wink  I like to have my name included Ouch

ShockedTch Tch Ghor Kalyug!!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raksha.l

Retroactive to what yr dear Embarrassed??? What is the stuatute of limitations in this case LOL? Can someone varify that Wink I like to have my name included Ouch

Shocked Ok I will tell you a much easier way..give me the contact numbers of your respective and respectable Hubbies and I shall take care of the rest... Big smile Wink LOL

Rakshu dear wouldn't you like that eh Wink LOL

Neetu @ ghor kalyug Embarrassed  LOL.

qwertyesque

IF-Rockerz

qwertyesque

Posted: 26 April 2007 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*MaNnU*~

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

That's deep thinking about marital issues for a 15 year old mannu ..   Clap
NO, arranged marriages need not be banned. Several healthy- and happily marrried folks find their mates in that system. Why should one ban them?

thxx loll..

they SHUD b banned...bcuz we as human being have a RIGHT to choose who THE REST OF OUR WHOLEEEEEEEEEEE ENTIREEEEEEE LIFEEEEEEEE is gonna b spent wid..
how can we shud give our parents this decison??

Right there... sure...why ban arranged marriages..and waste time here, . go and find that dang mate....LOL

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 27 April 2007 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

Originally posted by ~*MaNnU*~

Originally posted by mermaid_QT

That's deep thinking about marital issues for a 15 year old mannu ..   Clap NO, arranged marriages need not be banned. Several healthy- and happily marrried folks find their mates in that system. Why should one ban them?

thxx loll..

they SHUD b banned...bcuz we as human being have a RIGHT to choose who THE REST OF OUR WHOLEEEEEEEEEEE ENTIREEEEEEE LIFEEEEEEEE is gonna b spent wid..how can we shud give our parents this decison??

Right there... sure...why ban arranged marriages..and waste time here, . go and find that dang mate....LOL

LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top