Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaLiiZ*DiiMe thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: .:Aphrodite:.

hahaha no way..how else will ugly people and people with no redeeming qualities find their match then?

very bluntly saidπŸ‘πŸ˜†
anjalianna thumbnail
Arranged marriages banned?
No, I think it must be different options to choose between.

I'm not indian, but I had an indian boyfriend for 3 years, I moved to london just for him...we had plans til...his family found the right woman
(indian and same caste of course)for him.

His family forced him to get married with "the perfect match" just meet her twice before the weeding...he didn't know her hobbies for example...
Right now I'm ok, but was so sad for me...and for him.

Sandreep is not happy and his parents knew that from the beggining -he told them that he was in love with me-but thy didn't care...he had to carry out his duty...
do u think this is the right way?
Sure he decided, but his parents happiness was more important than his/ours.
In contrast with my history , I had some indian friends married with spanish girls/guys so...yes some choose some dont, but I think arranged marriages must be like an option.
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .:Aphrodite:.

hahaha no way..how else will ugly people and people with no redeeming qualities find their match then?

aww, thats mean.

you mean outlawed going forward or it will be implemented on back years too.......agar jo already ho chuki hain woh bhi outlaw karvana hai toh I am with you πŸ‘πŸΌ ...... πŸ˜†
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Arraige marraige be outlawed? No! if yes then most of us won't have been here πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gauri_3

you mean outlawed going forward or it will be implemented on back years too.......agar jo already ho chuki hain woh bhi outlaw karvana hai toh I am with you πŸ‘πŸΌ ...... πŸ˜†

You naughty naughty Gauri..Always looking πŸ˜‰
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gauri_3

Retroactive to what yr dear 😳???  What is the stuatute of limitations in this case πŸ˜†?  Can someone varify that πŸ˜‰  I like to have my name included

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Retroactive to what yr dear 😳??? What is the stuatute of limitations in this case πŸ˜†? Can someone varify that πŸ˜‰ I like to have my name included

😲 Ok I will tell you a much easier way..give me the contact numbers of your respective and respectable Hubbies and I shall take care of the rest... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Sound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Retroactive to what yr dear 😳???  What is the stuatute of limitations in this case πŸ˜†?  Can someone varify that πŸ˜‰  I like to have my name included

😲Tch Tch Ghor Kalyug!!
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: raksha.l

😲 Ok I will tell you a much easier way..give me the contact numbers of your respective and respectable Hubbies and I shall take care of the rest... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Rakshu dear wouldn't you like that eh πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Neetu @ ghor kalyug 😳  πŸ˜†.