Debate Mansion

Should partial-birth abortion be banned? (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 April 2007 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Should partial-birth abortion be banned? (Page 6)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 April 2007 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

mermaid_QT

IF-Sizzlerz

mermaid_QT

Posted: 24 April 2007 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_M

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Although I am pro-choice and do believe in mother's right to make that decision but I am in agreement and same dilemna as you are Maya Memsaab Embarrassed

If they all just followed either having no sex or proper way of birth control than we would not be having these issues and debates.

It is a lose-lose situation in my opinion Cry

I still have no problem in aborting the fetus. But aborting a fully grown baby (8th month it is fully grown and I know few ladies who have delivered in 8th month without any complications) is not acceptable for me. Though I won't judge anyone doing that but I can't relate to that lady. Unhappy

Anything that's ready for independent  incubator life does make me go on fence. but anything before that is mother's choice 100% imo.

~*MaNnU*~

~*MaNnU*~

Posted: 24 April 2007 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~*MaNnU*~

and what if the mother was forced to have sex..and she becumz pregnant...then??

Then abort it when it is still fetus or take a 72 hours pill which will naturally stop conception. Why wait till the fetus develops into a baby?

do u knoww...how fustrted a women getss..wen
1. she has just been raped by one OR MORE...men..
2. she's PREGNANT....wid their kid....

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 April 2007 at 2:21pm | IP Logged

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 April 2007 at 2:23pm | IP Logged

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 24 April 2007 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by raunaq

mittijalebi, i used to think its very easy to take care of the baby, but when i see mum juggling their tasks including kids, its a very tough job. you feel pity for taking those innocent kids who are not born yet, i feel pity on those innocent kids when i see them being beaten up by frustrated parents in a public transport or when you are waiting outside somewhere. i am not saying that frustration is due to these kids being born but having an unwanted kid adds to the elements of frustrations and can sometimes lead to abuse of the kids by such kind of parents. what will happen? child ends up in foster care, more problem, you dont know if the mother is happy or the child is happy.why the kid should go through the torture of having a bad childhood just because the mother didnt want to have kid and now she has added problems with her and this kid. its not fair either on the kid or the mother. i might be wrong too but so far this is my opinion.

Raunaq, The question is directed at another member still I would like to answer it. I agree that it is indeed sad to see parents abusinig and cursing because they can't juggle home and work and try hard to meet their ends.

Now you argue that a baby (in 3rd trimester it is not a fetus but almost a baby) inthe womb doesn'thave a voice. Even a newborn doesn't have a voice. It is parents who decide for them so do they have the right to wring their neckjust after birth because they suddenly found out that they can'ttake care of the baby? So what if baby is breathing fresh air? It still can't speak for himself.

i feel bad for them in both cases, i was just trying to explain mittiji the cruelty the kid will have to go through after birth. as for your question, i dont think its right to take the life of the baby, but i still think mothers should be left with this decision since she will be the one who has to bear the kid and give the birth to the kid. i know you might be thinking how am i trying to fight for the childs right after he is being born but i am not fighting for the kids right before he is born Ouch but i still think we must not judge the mother and let her go for the options available. if she wants to keep the baby its her choice, if not then also its her choice, we are not the provider of the baby it will be only the mother who will the deciding factor for the baby. i hope i made some sense Confused

Edited by raunaq - 24 April 2007 at 2:33pm

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 April 2007 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top